Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

testosterone products?

<< < (4/4)

Parker_Boy:
So, what age does the moniker "older guy" refer to?

mem:

--- Quote from: Custom-Built on October 12, 2005, 08:57:04 PM ---
Just turned 53.................and my doc prescribed me test
.............250mg of sust 250 a week.  HRT (Horone replacement therapy).

Every old fart should get it!

--- End quote ---

AGREED!!!

I am (45) prescribed meds for HRT. They DO NOT monitor my use or (elevated) dosing.
Interestingly enough, they appear to recognize my experience and approach.

But after being here and reading around - I have upped my amounts . . . strangely
there are those here that ARE smarter (or at least more experienced)
than the health care practitioners advising patients.

downandout:

--- Quote from: sportingsteroids on June 20, 2005, 11:16:36 AM --- i just read that in some books ,that strong testosterone (suspension) has side effects worst than deca duraboline, i know that body produce  natural testosterone, but what about we inject bigger amounts into body,,

--- End quote ---

Bro you really need to do some research, first off test suspension will have the potential for far great sides than test cyp or ent., i see many people posting questions on this board about using and from the posts they have done little or no reearch before using, thats some scary shit. don't go using deca alone, cycle it with test cyp or ent and keep your test doseage slightly higher than the deca. nobody can predict sides, i've never had any gyno problems while some guys just look at gear and get itchy nipples.

issam:

--- Quote from: sportingsteroids on June 19, 2005, 05:27:11 PM ---does older individuals might choose to avoid testosterone products and look ar deca duraboline  which produce  fewer side effects,?

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version