Author Topic: The worst way to die, period  (Read 23654 times)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
The worst way to die, period
« on: November 16, 2010, 01:43:07 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_familial_insomnia

Up to 18 months of total torture and suffering while your brain rots. Hope no bodybuilder gets it.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: The worst way to die, period
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 01:47:02 AM »
Listening to insomnia's boyfriend  ???
P

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 01:50:54 AM »
How about your head in vice? Burning from the neck down in boiling shit? Being raped to death?  I don't know what you mean by this "Worst way to die, period" action.

This doesn't sound so bad. Go sit in an ice bath and tell me how you feel about freezing to death. lol.

The patient suffers increasing insomnia, resulting in panic attacks, paranoia, and phobias. This stage lasts for about four months.
Hallucinations and panic attacks become noticeable, continuing for about five months.
Complete inability to sleep is followed by rapid loss of weight. This lasts for about three months.
Dementia, during which the patient becomes unresponsive or mute over the course of six months. This is the final progression of the disease, resulting in death.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 01:52:46 AM »

Up to 18 months of total torture and suffering while your brain rots. Hope no bodybuilder gets it.

Didn't Jay Cutler develop a cure for it called 'J to Z'?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 01:54:23 AM »

Too funny.  ;D ;D ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 01:59:15 AM »

LMAO!!!

Are you saying they were thinking about using Mits Okabe movies as death penalty, but they were not in accordance with the Geneve treaties?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 02:05:05 AM »
That ain't the worst way to die.
O

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2010, 02:49:08 AM »
death of a thousand cuts sounds pretty bad...so too the Brazen Bull...not to mention crucifixion...

then there's the pear of anguish, judas' cradle, escaping rats...

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2010, 02:51:35 AM »
That ain't the worst way to die.

In the time of the Roman Republic if a vestal virgin was found to have not kept her chastity then she was rammed with a bulls penis, effectively causing massive internal injury and a slow agonising death...that's a pretty nasty way to go.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2010, 02:51:54 AM »
death of a thousand cuts sounds pretty bad...so too the Brazen Bull...not to mention crucifixion...

then there's the pear of anguish, judas' cradle, escaping rats...

ahh, being cooked to death,too bad the inventer of it was cooked in it as well.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2010, 02:54:27 AM »
Can't we just agree that dying is pretty shitty anyways?

It means you will not be able to post on getbig anymore (except SMM, of course).

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2010, 02:57:12 AM »
I've seen recently a video of a Mexican Police officer (special branch) beating a Mexican Mafia member to death with a baseball bat - I mean we are talking hard men here but that guy was yelling like a
little puppy - he didn't hit in the head but mostly on the front of the leg (that part hurts like a mofo) he passed out somewhere in the middle but came back around for the final :D
I didn't feel sorry for him - he was one of the guys that shot up the bar with woman and kids inside, the police man said at one time to the guy on the ground: So you gave the order to say: KILL THEM ALL- you traitor than proceeds to beat the guy to death.

This also looks bad cluster headaches

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2010, 07:37:29 AM »
Death on GB is worse :(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2010, 07:40:52 AM »
'Getting caught in the gears of a combine... having your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that's the way I wanna go!' 

spinnis

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2010, 07:41:10 AM »
How about your head in vice? Burning from the neck down in boiling shit? Being raped to death?  I don't know what you mean by this "Worst way to die, period" action.

This doesn't sound so bad. Go sit in an ice bath and tell me how you feel about freezing to death. lol.

The patient suffers increasing insomnia, resulting in panic attacks, paranoia, and phobias. This stage lasts for about four months.
Hallucinations and panic attacks become noticeable, continuing for about five months.
Complete inability to sleep is followed by rapid loss of weight. This lasts for about three months.
Dementia, during which the patient becomes unresponsive or mute over the course of six months. This is the final progression of the disease, resulting in death.

I would rather boil to death then go more and more and more INSANE over a 18 month period.

spinnis

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2010, 07:44:14 AM »
I've seen recently a video of a Mexican Police officer (special branch) beating a Mexican Mafia member to death with a baseball bat - I mean we are talking hard men here but that guy was yelling like a
little puppy - he didn't hit in the head but mostly on the front of the leg (that part hurts like a mofo) he passed out somewhere in the middle but came back around for the final :D
I didn't feel sorry for him - he was one of the guys that shot up the bar with woman and kids inside, the police man said at one time to the guy on the ground: So you gave the order to say: KILL THEM ALL- you traitor than proceeds to beat the guy to death.

PLEASE LINK!!!!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2010, 08:12:24 AM »
PLEASE LINK!!!!

He was a child killer - fun starts at 06:32

Starts with the actual confession - the reason it is not "like a normal video" is that they as in the federal police / special branch have to be extremly careful that they
are not found out.

http://www.apacheclips.com/media/22908/Cartel_member_and_child_killer_beaten_with_baseball_bat/

They later hung them from a bridge - at one point I think you can see a whole room full of suspects :D - must have been fun fun fun

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2010, 08:14:54 AM »
In the time of the Roman Republic if a vestal virgin was found to have not kept her chastity then she was rammed with a bulls penis, effectively causing massive internal injury and a slow agonising death...that's a pretty nasty way to go.

SLURP!
Deep Tissue Massage

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2010, 08:31:09 AM »

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2010, 09:01:59 AM »
Being put in time-out on gb.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2010, 09:06:19 AM »
A couple of posters have died here on GB and just keep posting because they haven't realized it yet :-\

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2010, 09:12:15 AM »
He was a child killer - fun starts at 06:32

Starts with the actual confession - the reason it is not "like a normal video" is that they as in the federal police / special branch have to be extremly careful that they
are not found out.

http://www.apacheclips.com/media/22908/Cartel_member_and_child_killer_beaten_with_baseball_bat/

They later hung them from a bridge - at one point I think you can see a whole room full of suspects :D - must have been fun fun fun

Unless the guy had killed a family member I couldnt do that to another human.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2010, 09:18:58 AM »

Worst way to die?  ::)

Please... on the right drug cocktail you could ride that out in complete comfort and in a good mood until your dying day.

I know this guy.. you give him an 8 ball of meth.. a pair of tweezers and a blowtorch.. pretty sure he could show you the worst death imaginable.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2010, 09:22:17 AM »
you know what the worst way to die is?

....alone :'(

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2010, 09:29:55 AM »