Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Cycling testosterone enanthate.

<< < (4/4)

coolioni:
I think I might add some tren towards the end to really harden up.
I stay away from deca since I have heard it can permenatly shut down sperm production.
I am worried about that because someday I want to have a baby and I am already 33 years old.
Any other ideas on what to add besides deca or EQ ?? To me EQ asks just like deca.
I don't like taking orals too...
And by the way I meant that I will be running nolvadex 10mg all the way through to prevent gyno and then clomid at the end.
Clomid is not much of an estrogen blocker.
I would love to try some arimidex or femera once I get some money up.
I know it works so much better than nolva. But, for years this stuff did not exist and all we had was nolva and it keeps the boobies away on me!
At least them growing on me. But you know I love to get some boobies from the ladies!
Actaully more than that, but I don't want to get cencored.
Damn 1 gram of test a week sure does raise your sex drive doesn't it ?

freakfestMD:
Deca will not permanantly shut down your sperm production. 

Good basic cycle for you based on what info you have provided:

Test e 750mg per week
Deca 400mg per week and/or EQ 400mg per week (end 1 week before stopping the test)
winny 50mg per day during last 1/2 of cycle

plus PCT

coolioni:
I think I am going to go with tren and skip the deca.
I have read in many articles that deca can stop sperm production even after years of non-use.
Paul Borrenson used to write about it all the time.

So you think there will be no difference between 750mgs  and 1000mgs of test E per week ?
Would I just be wasting juice ?
I remember reading several articles saying that the magic number seems to be 1000 mgs a week with test.
But in real life I never did 1000 mg a week the most I ever did was 500-750 mgs a week.
I have been on 1000 for 3 weeks now and I am seeing very good changes in my body composition.
Fat is melting and muscles are getting very full. Not alot of strength gains yet, but I imagine that will come this week.

freakfestMD:
Since you have started with 1000mg and seem to be doing well with it I would just continue it then.n  Good luck with your cycle.   

coolioni:
sure eneough, last night, I was as strong as a bull.
I pushed up all my weight and was able to do even more reps.
My abs are starting to form too.
This QV Test E is pretty good stuff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version