Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Pro Division Press Release #3 - Medical Benefits for members

<< < (9/9)

jwb:
You come on here saying you're in the know regarding pro division and that wayne has all the bases covered and that Ronnie and Jay aren't needed since they are over the hill etc etc...

Unfortunately all their press releases have done is make you look like a fool plain and simple.

I'll say it again I hope it all pans out but we are entitled to question every detail about it and THEY need to prove to US the public that they are for real if they want our money in ticket sales not the other way around...

lonewolf:
JWB, it is becoming clearer that someone out there has you on their payroll.
Eirher that or you are terribly pessimistic about anything and everything.
Someone must have done something very bad to you in your childhood.

jwb:

--- Quote from: lonewolf on February 16, 2006, 05:26:25 PM ---JWB, it is becoming clearer that someone out there has you on their payroll.

--- End quote ---
I'll repeat... I'm NOT a fervent supporter if the IFBB and I never follow ANYTHING blindly no matter how good it sounds.

There is a new federation that wants my money in ticket sales.

I wanna know the ins and outs, since they are pitching their business to me for my potential custom, before I commit any more time or resources to them.

With the IFBB I KNOW they're a bunch of girls already which I take in to account when I deal with them in regards to my support of the sport.

Disgusted:

--- Quote from: lonewolf on February 16, 2006, 05:26:25 PM ---JWB, it is becoming clearer that someone out there has you on their payroll.

--- End quote ---

Haha I think you're right. Funny how every time there is an announcement he jumps on here and throws out his negative BS. He's a clown, but he is kinda entertaining.  ;D

abz:

So if you become a pro, then you get a free checkup? Interesting?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version