Author Topic: Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.  (Read 52482 times)

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
Re: Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.
« Reply #325 on: July 23, 2023, 01:13:34 AM »
Why do so many people insist on couples shit?  Cannot fucking stand it.  Like Iron Mike once told Greta Van Susteren, don't speak to me unless you are planning to fornicate with me.

I really fucking hate it. I don't like getting wound up and going on massive rants, as I want to see the good in human beings and give a shit about being part of the world, but I don't have the energy for it. It's not coming from a sense of superiority or anything like that; I just recognize that I'm a boring fuck, they're boring fucks, and I don't want to go through some stupid charade just so other people can stick their noses into my life and have things to talk about with their partners when they're bored. I already have to put in effort with her family and close friends, so her work mates can all go and eat a big pile of shit. Bunch of weird creeps.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #326 on: July 23, 2023, 06:59:57 PM »
:D He said that?

I may not have the quote exact but yes, he told her that.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #327 on: July 25, 2023, 07:58:48 AM »
I think I might seriously pursue the idea of having my body turned into gourmet dog food when I die. I am demanding to be ground up and tinned for canine consumption. As a lean meat, I'd likely benefit from a good marinade in a nice liquid first (I'm recommending red wine, rosemary, and vegetable stock, assuming that dogs also have a palate for nuanced flavours). Ideally, I can then be shipped out and fed to street dogs somewhere.

If I can donate my expired body to 'science', which I already have done, then I should be able to have my non-vital parts used for the benefit of other species, too. I also wouldn't mind if the outer skin of my penis was used as a giant haggis casing and given to a hot, female cannibal in my country of birth, but I can't see that happening.

I find comfort in the knowledge that my stupid body will get dumped in the ground and devoured by worms, but I want my benevolence towards animals to be my defining attribute in both life and death. Therefore, I want to take things a step further, feed my friends, piss some people off, and challenge the prevailing lack of wisdom on issues such as meat eating and cemeteries wasting space.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: July 26, 2023, 01:52:50 AM »
Is she a Pitbull in the sack?

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #329 on: July 26, 2023, 02:01:25 AM »
Is she a Pitbull in the sack?

Bro...

Lady in the streets, Pit Bull in the sheets.

(The dog, not the singer.)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #330 on: July 26, 2023, 07:59:04 PM »
I shouldn't post pictures of people without their consent, but my partner must be some sort of mutant. It's really quite remarkable.

She only goes to the gym with me 2 or 3 times a week to train legs, and she does cardio maybe once a month when I make her come jogging. As for nutrition, I follow a 100% carb and sugar diet, so she lives off of pasta and risotto mostly.

Despite all this, she manages to resemble a muscle-bound Staffordshire Bull Terrier with a Dorian Yates barn-door back and massive glutes. I told her she'd be able to do well in physique competitions, but she dismissed it as 'gay' and I agreed. Bodybuilding is indeed as gay as the day is long.

Respectfully PS have you had unfettered access to her glorious rectum?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #331 on: July 27, 2023, 08:23:53 AM »
Respectfully PS have you had unfettered access to her glorious rectum?

And do you have any bushes near your windows please..?  (asking for a friend)
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #332 on: July 27, 2023, 08:30:57 AM »
And do you have any bushes near your windows please..?  (asking for a friend)

I do indeed and you my friend have an open invite!

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #333 on: July 29, 2023, 07:57:00 AM »
I find this whole online 'incel' community incredibly funny. Everything is about someone getting 'brutally mogged' or it being 'over' for 'squintcels, beardcels, currycels' and every other conceivable virgin due to some sort of unfortunate feature. I can't tell if they're all saying this stuff in a deliberately exaggerated and comical way or if they are being serious. it's the ambiguity of it all that's funny. I think that's why I'm such a big fan of Pamith as well. I honestly don't know if he's a full-on retard or if he's aware of the humor in the stuff he writes.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #334 on: July 31, 2023, 01:00:04 AM »
I believe this is what they refer to as an absolutely brutal 'mogging'. Not sure what sort of 'cel' this guy would be, probably multiple, but it's definitely over for him.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #335 on: July 31, 2023, 01:08:05 AM »
Even mouthbreathing felines are getting mogged. I guess it's over for catcels too.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #336 on: July 31, 2023, 01:20:25 AM »
That's enough browsing this autistic subculture now. It's horrifically poisonous, lol. No wonder they're all killing themselves.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: July 31, 2023, 01:46:18 AM »
I find this whole online 'incel' community incredibly funny. Everything is about someone getting 'brutally mogged' or it being 'over' for 'squintcels, beardcels, currycels' and every other conceivable virgin due to some sort of unfortunate feature. I can't tell if they're all saying this stuff in a deliberately exaggerated and comical way or if they are being serious. it's the ambiguity of it all that's funny. I think that's why I'm such a big fan of Pamith as well. I honestly don't know if he's a full-on retard or if he's aware of the humor in the stuff he writes.
incels. is    I go on there everyday and laugh my ass off with their stories and negative attitude. After a while it gets depressing though.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #338 on: July 31, 2023, 05:54:07 AM »
incels. is    I go on there everyday and laugh my ass off with their stories and negative attitude. After a while it gets depressing though.

I read a particularly funny post somewhere years ago that stays with me. The incel went to an international airport and had an absolute nightmare of a time getting mogged left and right by everyone. He was running around everywhere, trying to duck out of sight from 6 foot Nordic 'chads', then he'd sit down for a moment of respite when a sports team would walk by and he'd have to be off and running again, lol.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #339 on: August 08, 2023, 11:22:55 AM »
Oh, for God's sake. Just picked up another 24 hour ban from YouTube. It's practically every week now and I'm not even doing anything. It's literally impossible to act like a normal human being online. Wasn't there some Iranian woman who went nuts once and shot up a YouTube HQ? Fucking legend. That's what I'm going to do.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: August 09, 2023, 12:33:59 AM »
Oh, for God's sake. Just picked up another 24 hour ban from YouTube. It's practically every week now and I'm not even doing anything. It's literally impossible to act like a normal human being online. Wasn't there some Iranian woman who went nuts once and shot up a YouTube HQ? Fucking legend. That's what I'm going to do.
Do they send you a message that you are banned? Is it just for posting videos?

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #341 on: August 09, 2023, 01:42:27 AM »
Do they send you a message that you are banned? Is it just for posting videos?

I get a notification pop up on my screen telling me that my commenting ability has been taken away to 'protect the community', and other warnings that I've been flagged for cyberbullying, lol.

All I do is watch videos and occasionally write stupid puns or very mildly mock idiots in the comments section with condescension like 'I'm sorry you're struggling to comprehend this', or 'I hope this helps'.  People go absolutely nuts now and report anything that isn't insincere praise and motivational support.

I'm guessing this one was from the dork who said he'd cry if he saw a particular artist perform on stage. I politely informed him that he's unstable and should see a doctor, then all the other losers ran to his defense and lynched me, haha.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: August 10, 2023, 01:37:51 AM »
I get a notification pop up on my screen telling me that my commenting ability has been taken away to 'protect the community', and other warnings that I've been flagged for cyberbullying, lol.

All I do is watch videos and occasionally write stupid puns or very mildly mock idiots in the comments section with condescension like 'I'm sorry you're struggling to comprehend this', or 'I hope this helps'.  People go absolutely nuts now and report anything that isn't insincere praise and motivational support.

I'm guessing this one was from the dork who said he'd cry if he saw a particular artist perform on stage. I politely informed him that he's unstable and should see a doctor, then all the other losers ran to his defense and lynched me, haha.
I'm surprised I have never gotten one of those notifications because I have had some battles in the comment section. I think they just shadow ban my comments a lot.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #343 on: August 10, 2023, 05:00:40 AM »
I'm surprised I have never gotten one of those notifications because I have had some battles in the comment section. I think they just shadow ban my comments a lot.

Yeah, I used to always get shadow-banned back in the day when I trolled Piana and CT Fletcher. Now I'm getting these 24-hour bans literally every week. Must have had at least 10 now. I think I'm addicted to annoying people.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: August 11, 2023, 12:19:15 AM »
Yeah, I used to always get shadow-banned back in the day when I trolled Piana and CT Fletcher. Now I'm getting these 24-hour bans literally every week. Must have had at least 10 now. I think I'm addicted to annoying people.
It's easy to create meltdowns. I do it daily on Quora. These people would be suicidal on Getbig.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #345 on: August 14, 2023, 05:14:10 AM »
Air fryers can suck my fucking penis. First off, it's a mini oven. Drop the gimmicky label and call it what it is. Secondly, it's a load of shite. Oh, great. I've saved £30 a year. I'll retire early now and buy the Ferrari I've always wanted. Unless you're a deadbeat student surviving on French fries for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, it's also a massive pain in the ass to cook a meal using one stupid, tiny basket for individual components. Gayest product ever.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #346 on: August 14, 2023, 09:43:12 AM »
I will counter this and say my airfryer makes perfect salmon, to the point that that alone justifies the purchase.

4 oz wild caught salmon
olive oil
ajika seasoning

air fry on 390 for 7 min

No other methods come close
Y

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #347 on: August 14, 2023, 10:00:21 AM »
I will counter this and say my airfryer makes perfect salmon, to the point that that alone justifies the purchase.

4 oz wild caught salmon
olive oil
ajika seasoning

air fry on 390 for 7 min

No other methods come close

I shall think a great deal about what you've presented here, Grape. If it produces crispy salmon skin, perhaps I've made an error.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #348 on: August 20, 2023, 08:34:59 AM »
Sounds terrible, but I must confess that I hate having to work with women in academic or workplace settings these days. It was fine when I was younger and carefree, because I'd just sleep with them. Since the age of 17, when I banged my manager, I developed a habit of nailing almost every (attractive) woman I had to interact with, and it made life easier.

Now, when there's responsibilities, and 'power dynamics', and all I want is a quiet life and everyone to leave me alone, it always feels like I have to walk on eggshells and maintain a superficial veneer of cordiality and charm just to avoid activating women's ego-driven insecurities.

While I'm not exactly Schopenhauer, it seems quite obvious to me that there are biological sex-based differences in our brains, and women don't handle hierarchies or challenges to their viewpoints that well. Of course, there are exceptions and I'm just speaking in general terms, but I have little time now for navigating through their landmine-protected emotional fortifications.

Side note: none of this is to suggest that I am some sort of mouth-breathing supporter of limiting women's opportunities at work. I am, at heart, a great admirer of Wollstonecraft. I just wish to remove myself from almost all forms of human interaction and live life as a hermit.

If you've got the hole in the ground lined up, I'll give you a cutting from my Juniper bush

T

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #349 on: August 20, 2023, 11:13:10 AM »
If you've got the hole in the ground lined up, I'll give you a cutting from my Juniper bush

What, no jizz-drenched trimming from Rob's bush? That's bad luck.