Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Just Say No - No Masks, No Tests, No Injections, etc

<< < (60/61) > >>

illuminati:

--- Quote from: The Scott on December 13, 2021, 08:29:52 PM ---Superb, my brother!  S U P E R B !  ;D

--- End quote ---

Ha ha Thanks,

Something clearly very wrong about him = Mentally Disturbed

Gitur:

Dave D:

--- Quote from: OAK on December 11, 2021, 10:58:24 AM ---Hey. Remember last week when you invited me over to your house so I could see how muscular you were?

That was weird.

--- End quote ---

Oak I've warned you about soliciting members on here for sex.

OAK:

--- Quote from: Dave D on December 14, 2021, 02:19:43 PM ---Oak I've warned you about soliciting members on here for sex.

--- End quote ---

Are you willing to call a truce?

I’m in if you are.

🙂

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: SOMEPARTS on December 12, 2021, 01:26:35 PM ---
Who provided those percentages, the vaxxx companies? Why would you need a booster every 3-6 months if they were so effective?

It's a cult if you can't put 2 and 2 together. Those numbers are nowhere near reality.

--- End quote ---

I am done conversing on this topic. You and others of your ilk will find reason to support your foregone beliefs. Clearly, there is nothing I can do to even make the smallest dent in them. So have at it. If I am around in years to come, we can revise this discussion to see just who was making the most accurate predictions.

I'll give you this answer to your question about boosters, only a couple of years ago there was no COVID, why do you believe two years later we should have answers.

Maybe the stats I posted are nowhere near accurate. How about you post some which are?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version