Author Topic: Just Say No - No Masks, No Tests, No Injections, etc  (Read 14175 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Just Say No - No Masks, No Tests, No Injections, etc
« Reply #200 on: December 06, 2021, 02:01:58 AM »
Go ahead. Laugh it up.

Pretty soon you won’t be able to leave your house.

😆😆😆😆
Ha, ha, sure. There is no way people will obey that decree.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #201 on: December 06, 2021, 07:37:47 AM »
The virus is +-5000 smaller than the holes in surgical face masks. thinking masks will stop the virus is the equivalent of throwing handfuls of marbles at building scaffolding thinking none will hit the building. That’s how effective masks are. In fact there's NO correlation between mask mandates and covid infections going down in some cases the opposite occurs. It's a "safety blanket" to help fearful people feel more secure and for governments and "Authorities" to be seen to be doing something. thats all.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: December 06, 2021, 03:05:48 PM »
I had no idea that's actually happened. I forsee it as a likely action of the Aus government tho. Honestly don't know what you mean about your personal circumstances. Not having a crack at you personally, Prime.

The point I'm trying to make is that utilitarian reckoning is absurd. It demands we chainsaw a kid in half on TV because doing it will save more lives, and if you don't chainsaw the kid then you're evil because you let 100 others die.

Justifying harm inflicted by benefits gained is nonsense reasoning, yet it's normalized at this point. So my question is where's the boundary or is there one at all?

You might find this article interesting, note that it was pre-COVID 2016: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5308147/

https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2017/8/3/16069204/vaccine-fines-measles-outbreaks-europe-australia

This one was reversed: https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/cook-county-judge-strips-mother-of-parental-rights-over-vaccination-status

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: December 09, 2021, 09:20:35 AM »
Sucks to be you then I guess. You can kiss your freedom goodbye.

😆😆😆

Zero cases means zero freedoms. Prepare for your microchip and monthly injections for the rest of your life, because that is the end game here. And thanks to weak men like you, our children are going to get the bad end of this and will live in satanic slavery. You should be deported to China.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #204 on: December 09, 2021, 09:23:22 AM »
I love this virus.

It kills lazy fat fucks and reveals cowards.

Go Covid go!
a

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #205 on: December 09, 2021, 02:40:29 PM »
I love this virus.

It kills lazy fat fucks and reveals cowards.

Go Covid go!

I like the fact that I can go to a restaurant, movie theatre or sporting event without having sit next to the UNVACCINATED.

Can you say "low class" and "low intelligence".

😆😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: December 09, 2021, 05:39:29 PM »
The virus is +-5000 smaller than the holes in surgical face masks. thinking masks will stop the virus is the equivalent of throwing handfuls of marbles at building scaffolding thinking none will hit the building. That’s how effective masks are. In fact there's NO correlation between mask mandates and covid infections going down in some cases the opposite occurs. It's a "safety blanket" to help fearful people feel more secure and for governments and "Authorities" to be seen to be doing something. thats all.

Everything you posted here has been PROVEN to be false eons ago.

Come on antivaxxer, I thought you guys were EXPERTS on research?

🙄🙄

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #207 on: December 09, 2021, 05:54:18 PM »

Bingo. Mask are laughable. Pure comedy.
a

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #208 on: December 10, 2021, 03:16:15 AM »
Bingo. Mask are laughable. Pure comedy.

True.

Only Not if you're a Scared Shit less Brain dead Sheep Like Moron - Then Everything MSM & "Expert" Government
Advisor's is 100% TRUTH as They Have Their Health as a Priority .
FFS just look at the Moronic posts they put up constantly. !!!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #209 on: December 10, 2021, 04:01:30 AM »
but, but they said the jabs would end the plandemic  ;D

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanepe/article/PIIS2666-7762(21)00258-1/fulltext?s=08#%20

''High COVID-19 vaccination rates were expected to reduce transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in populations by reducing the number of possible sources for transmission and thereby to reduce the burden of COVID-19 disease. Recent data, however, indicate that the epidemiological relevance of COVID-19 vaccinated individuals is increasing.

- In the UK it was described that secondary attack rates among household contacts exposed to fully vaccinated index cases was similar to household contacts exposed to unvaccinated index cases (25% for vaccinated vs 23% for unvaccinated). 12 of 31 infections in fully vaccinated household contacts (39%) arose from fully vaccinated epidemiologically linked index cases. Peak viral load did not differ by vaccination status or variant type [[1]].

- In Germany, the rate of symptomatic COVID-19 cases among the fully vaccinated (“breakthrough infections”) is reported weekly since 21. July 2021 and was 16.9% at that time among patients of 60 years and older [[2]]. This proportion is increasing week by week and was 58.9% on 27. October 2021 (Figure 1) providing clear evidence of the increasing relevance of the fully vaccinated as a possible source of transmission.

- A similar situation was described for the UK. Between week 39 and 42, a total of 100.160 COVID-19 cases were reported among citizens of 60 years or older. 89.821 occurred among the fully vaccinated (89.7%), 3.395 among the unvaccinated (3.4%) [[3]]. One week before, the COVID-19 case rate per 100.000 was higher among the subgroup of the vaccinated compared to the subgroup of the unvaccinated in all age groups of 30 years or more.

- In Israel a nosocomial outbreak was reported involving 16 healthcare workers, 23 exposed patients and two family members. The source was a fully vaccinated COVID-19 patient. The vaccination rate was 96.2% among all exposed individuals (151 healthcare workers and 97 patients). Fourteen fully vaccinated patients became severely ill or died, the two unvaccinated patients developed mild disease [[4]].

- The US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) identifies four of the top five counties with the highest percentage of fully vaccinated population (99.9–84.3%) as “high” transmission counties [[5]]. Many decisionmakers assume that the vaccinated can be excluded as a source of transmission. It appears to be grossly negligent to ignore the vaccinated population as a possible and relevant source of transmission when deciding about public health control measures.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: December 10, 2021, 12:56:59 PM »
I like the fact that I can go to a restaurant, movie theatre or sporting event without having sit next to the UNVACCINATED.

😆😆😆

Until you don't go in for your booster every 3 months then those rights will be revoked and you'll be no better than the deplorable "unvaccinated" you seem to despise so much. And after you reject say you're 5th or 6th booster, then what are you going to do??

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #211 on: December 10, 2021, 01:43:44 PM »

😆😆😆

Silly child.  You must live in an assisted living environment.  You are evidence that Nature does indeed abhor a moron.  What a maroon.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: December 10, 2021, 02:27:59 PM »
Until you don't go in for your booster every 3 months then those rights will be revoked and you'll be no better than the deplorable "unvaccinated" you seem to despise so much. And after you reject say you're 5th or 6th booster, then what are you going to do??

If everyone had listened to the experts (instead of what they read of Facebook) and gotten vaccinated when they were supposed to we wouldn’t need the booster.

🙄🙄🙄

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #213 on: December 10, 2021, 02:57:14 PM »
If everyone had listened to the experts (instead of what they read of Facebook) and gotten vaccinated when they were supposed to we wouldn’t need the booster.

🙄🙄🙄
Enjoy your myocarditis, C unt!
T

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: December 10, 2021, 03:07:21 PM »
Enjoy your myocarditis, C unt!

I don’t have to worry about that….I’m fully vaxxed.

😎😎😎

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: December 10, 2021, 07:08:23 PM »

🙄🙄🙄

This is false. This was going to happen weather people complied or not (which most did and we are still here)
The narrative you have been barfing out is absolutely revolting and just plain stupid. Dangerous ignorance at it's finest.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: December 10, 2021, 08:10:13 PM »
This is false. This was going to happen weather people complied or not (which most did and we are still here)
The narrative you have been barfing out is absolutely revolting and just plain stupid. Dangerous ignorance at it's finest.

Of coarse it’s true! That’s the whole point of the vaccine.

Where do you get your information from? Facebook?

🙄🙄

Gitur

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: December 10, 2021, 08:14:17 PM »

🙄🙄

CNN, ABC, CBC.. only real news outlets not bought and paid for by big pharma HAHAHA

moron

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: December 10, 2021, 09:26:53 PM »
CNN, ABC, CBC.. only real news outlets not bought and paid for by big pharma HAHAHA

moron

😆😆😆

Gitur

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #219 on: December 10, 2021, 09:35:50 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #220 on: December 10, 2021, 09:37:49 PM »

😆😆😆
They're called liberals. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: December 10, 2021, 11:15:00 PM »

🙄🙄🙄

You could make the argument if no vaccine was introduced and no lock downs happened we’d be out of this now or in a month or 2 considering no pandemic has ever lasted longer than 2 years including the Spanish flu. Covid started at the end of 2019 and you went a whole year with no variants. Then the vaccine was introduced at the end of 2020 and with in months you have multiple variants. Was it because of the vaccine? Who knows but the timing is suspicious to stay the least. Also if your vaccinated and are worried about unvaccinated “ you didnt take a vaccine you took a 6 month antibody therapy”(in whispering voice :D)

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: December 10, 2021, 11:15:59 PM »
Which is why in liberal Portland or in Oregon, it is not illegal to be naked unless there is an intent to arouse. It is one of those catch 22 issues. This law is based on freedom of speech. It is was allows for "naked bike ride' and various other group naked events. Walk around beating off and it is off to jail. Clear as mud.

Go beat off in public pedo

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: December 11, 2021, 02:16:58 AM »

😆😆😆

I'm unvaccinated.

I travel all over the US.

Go anywhere i want.

I wish you sat next to me somewhere; i'd have my girlfriend punch you in the throat.

Phaggot gimmick.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: December 11, 2021, 06:37:13 AM »

🙄🙄

There are plenty of MD's not paid by big pharma on Facebook  ??? Like what the what?

Your QR code is only rolling out just in time for your mandated boosters to revoke the passes for those who fell for the 'take two jabs to return to normal' narrative and who plan on refusing the boosters.