Author Topic: Mass Shooting In Supermarket - 10 Dead  (Read 8345 times)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Mass Shooting In Supermarket - 10 Dead
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2022, 07:30:32 PM »
Buffalo supermarket shooter was radicalized by New Zealand mosque killer

The man accused of killing 10 people at a supermarket in Buffalo on Saturday was influenced by a New Zealand white supremacist who murdered dozens of people in a pair of shootings three years ago, according to a 180-page manifesto posted online.

Payton Gendron, 18, wrote a terrifyingly cold “questions and answers” section in the manifesto that spelled out the white nationalist beliefs that he said led him to plot the Buffalo attack.

Evidence marked by police after the shooting at a Buffalo supermarket on Saturday. (Joshua Bessex/)

He said the “particular person that radicalized (him) the most” was Brenton Tarrant, the man who murdered 51 people in shootings at two New Zealand mosques in 2019.

The manifesto also named several other people who inspired Gendron, including Dylann Roof, the young man who killed nine Black people at a church in South Carolina in 2015, and Anders Breivik, the Norwegian man who killed 77 people in 2011.

In the manifesto, Gendron said he lived his entire life in Southern New York. He described himself as an engineering student at SUNY Broome.

Police said the killer drove from “hours away” to carry out the attack. Gendron is reported to live in Conklin, N.Y., about a three-and-a-half hour drive from Buffalo.

“The truth is my personal life and experiences are of no value,” read the manifesto. Gendron wrote that he got his white nationalist ideology “mostly from the internet” and that there was “little to no influence on my personal beliefs by people I met in person.”

The chilling document described how Gendron planned the attack to the tiniest detail.

“Zip code 14208 in Buffalo (the zip code for Tops Friendly Market) has the highest Black percentage that is close enough to where I live,” Gendron wrote.

He also said he bought body armor to protect himself from bullets fired by security at the store. Police leaders said Gendron gunned down the security guard, a retired Buffalo police officer, before continuing his rampage.

Gendron’s manifesto also included pages and pages of anti-Semitic rants — but his attack plan focused solely on Black people.

“I was never diagnosed with a mental disability or disorder,” he wrote. “I believe to be perfectly sane.”

Gendron was arrested at the Tops Friendly Market after he shot 13 people, killing 10 of them. Of the 13 he shot, 11 were Black, police said. He was charged with murder, and investigators said he could face terrorism and hate crime charges.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/buffalo-supermarket-shooter-was-radicalized-by-new-zealand-mosque-killer/ar-AAXhF9b?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=b939fd5f18e54fe49cc2b1d7102019a6

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2022, 07:37:28 PM »
But does he stand with Ukraine?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2022, 07:45:49 PM »
What if I told you I DID write it?

There's NO WAY your manifesto would only be 180 pages, Matt! ;D

“The truth is my personal life and experiences are of no value,” read the manifesto. Gendron wrote that he got his white nationalist ideology “mostly from the internet” and that there was “little to no influence on my personal beliefs by people I met in person.”

Ban the internet..? :-\

RIP the innocent
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2022, 08:09:27 PM »

;D ;D ;D

It's possible he just took half of a Getbig post I made, and published it as a manifesto.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2022, 08:15:02 PM »

:) And does he support transgender gay men and their right to access abortions?
a

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2022, 08:16:03 PM »
Anyone who kills a bunch of innocent un-armed people is a coward and a piece of shit.  I'm so sick of all this shit. 

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2022, 08:26:18 PM »
Matt could do 180 pages in 3 days easily. The young man made his choice and went through with it. I'm very surprised he didn't take himself out. With modern medicine, and his young age of 18, he could be looking at 100 years in a cage. These young killers never quite consider that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2022, 08:29:18 PM »
I’m personally going to wait at least a few days for facts to come out

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2022, 08:40:40 PM »
I’m personally going to wait at least a few days for facts to come out

Biden lost. Don’t know what to tell you. You watch TV. I have other sources. 🤷‍♂️

Lol 😝

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2022, 08:56:02 PM »
Matt could do 180 pages in 3 days easily. The young man made his choice and went through with it. I'm very surprised he didn't take himself out. With modern medicine, and his young age of 18, he could be looking at 100 years in a cage. These young killers never quite consider that.

Lol, yeah.

The dude is only 18? Wow...

I was thinking about the Will Smith slap today...I think he could have gotten his point across just by screaming what he did after the slap.

And such a thing could just be forgotten.

Assault is another matter.

I wonder why these guys need to resort to murder. Couldn't they shoot out the windows of a big building and target no one, and potentially get a lot of press that way? Is there no other way?

What else I though about today is how you said life is what you make of it.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Mass Shooting In Supermarket -8 Dead
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2022, 09:28:09 PM »
Statistically it's mostly likely to be a non-white, since almost all mass shooters are non-white. But statistically if the news are reporting on a mass shooting then it's more likely to be white since they do not report on non-white crime unless they absolutely have to.

Grocery store or walmart 100% white.  Night club popping bottles probably black. Church definitely white.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2022, 09:40:34 PM »
I saw the video, it goes kinda like this:

Drives into parking lot of supermarket.
Gets out and immediately shoots a white/hispanic woman who was walking towards him in the head. She immediately drops.
There was a black guy who was standing several feet behind her who also fell over at the same time. He shoots him straight away. Then he shoots one or two people who were near the entrance of the supermarket, they fall down.
All the above happened while he was still standing near the drivers door of his car.
Then he walks toward the entrance and fires several shots through the front window of the supermarket.
Then he gets to the entrance and shoots again one of the people he previously shot, in the head (old lady).
Then he enters the supermarket and sees two black ladies on the ground, one of them crawling away from him. The other on her back. They must have been the people shot through the window.
He shoots the crawling lady then walks to the lady on her back, reloads and shoots her in the head.
Then he continues down along the check outs and shoots a white/hispanic guy who seemed to be hiding against the wall behind vending machines, he falls down.
Then he turns to the right and sees a white/hispanic guy cowering between the checkouts. He doesn't shoot him and just says "sorry".
Turns and goes back the way he came and then the video ends.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2022, 09:52:09 PM »

Part of that manifesto he wrote addresses this. He thinks this will make him a big star, and that a trial will allow him to speak on white genocide/replacement theory, etc..... Someone who claimed to see the cops grab him, said he held the rifle under his chin like he was going to off himself, then when the cops started talking to him, and he felt safe, he tossed it to the side, and let them arrest him.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2022, 11:44:38 PM »
They are saying on Fox News that it might be a white supremacist deciding to kill some black people

When did Matt Canning post last???

you said you had a new job you were starting,

hows that going?

worldstaaaarrrr

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2022, 01:35:16 AM »
Anyone who kills a bunch of innocent un-armed people is a coward and a piece of shit.  I'm so sick of all this shit.

this ^^

truly a disgusting coward...
You want to kill troublemakers, go after the media or current admin or the woketards.
Or attend a BLM rally if you dont like their race.

Normal black folks (and others) just out shopping??
Hope he gets "dahmered" first week in prison..

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2022, 02:36:04 AM »

Ban the internet..? :-\

RIP the innocent

18 years old with no life experiences yet he’s writing “Manifestos.”

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2022, 03:01:41 AM »

i would say it actually takes a lot of balls to kill people. Innocent or guilty. A piece of shit yes but def no coward

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2022, 03:04:44 AM »
i would say it actually takes a lot of balls to kill people. Innocent or guilty. A piece of shit yes but def no coward
Not to mention facing a lifetime of prison.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2022, 03:10:04 AM »
Not to mention facing a lifetime of prison.

At 18, your judgement faculties aren’t fully developed and he probably spent most of his days in the alternate reality that is the internet.

As the saying goes, there’s a fine line between bravery and stupidity.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2022, 05:29:22 AM »
▫️

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2022, 05:37:28 AM »
Have fun...

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2022, 05:56:34 AM »

If this is true it is hilarious.

"Kid had a shirt on that said genius so I wanted to see if he was, I started talking to him about critical race theory with my "Black King" Shirt on"

I could just picture this kid sitting outside the store the day before thinking "Should I really do this?"

Then a black dude with a black king shirt on saying "So you think you are a genius huh? What are your thoughts on critical race theory?" Then telling him about systemic racism and that he is at fault for being born white.

Then the kid thinking "why did I ever second guess it, fuck these monkeys"

Hahahaha

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2022, 06:07:24 AM »
CRT chocolates are just as brain-dead as he shooter, only not as crazy...

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2022, 06:15:41 AM »
We'll never know.

But at least has a mask on. Stay safe!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2022, 06:39:42 AM »
We'll never know.

But at least has a mask on. Stay safe!