Author Topic: Allergy to Milk  (Read 1230 times)

XmanX

• Getbig I
Allergy to Milk
« on: April 30, 2006, 07:31:12 PM »
I was reading Franco Columbo's book, he said, milk is the number one food that promotes allergic reaction, from the photos in his book, he shows no detail in his muculature after milk allergies. I don't want to look flat, and have a layer of fat skin over my muscles. Also the farming practices of injecting cows with mucho hormones for cows to produce milk, might have harmful consequences ingesting the milk this way? Anyways, I have gained some fat ever since introducing whole, and 2% fat milk to my diet. Milk also has a calming effect, on anxiety for me.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Allergy to Milk
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 07:57:43 PM »
Have you experienced allergic reactions to milk?  If you haven't by now, chances are you won't.  Most people that are allergic to milk, actually have a reaction to the lactose that is in the milk.  There are products like lactaid that are fat free.  If you like milk, there are organic brands out there as well as goat milk.  the taste takes a bit to get used to but it has less hormones.  Peanut and other nut allergies are the most common and reactive that I have seen so far.