Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

Football

(1/9) > >>

body88:
Where are the threads??!!

Preseason is here. I myself am a new England fan.The one two punch of Dillon and Maroni has me all amped up for the running game this year. Branch is making a mistake holding out. Billy B and the Pats aren't having it lol. This guys agent is a moron if you ask me. He could be franchised next year and make top 5 receiver money. He isn't top 5 in the league more like top 15.Since he was a superbowl mvp he thinks they forget his worth. Yes he is playing for peanuts but he is contracted. He should just go to camp and play for the year then use the market as leverage when he becomes a free agent. The crafts arent cheap. The crafts also arent stupid.

What are some things going on in your teams camps?

Always Sore:
Does tom Brady still work as a ball washer in the patriots shower room?

ok still bitter about super bowl loss..:)

Right now the main problem is training camp is to long and to many starters are getting crushed (portis/springs Redskins(ha ha), greenway minn, sproals SD, Bentley Clev, perry/westbrook EAGLES, ect) they really need to cut it back to 2 or 3 games and less bullshit time watching guys that will not be playing come sept..

That being said the EAGLES defense looks great shut out on the first two games when the starters were playing and now that bunkley is in camp the front four of howard/peterson/bunkley/kerse are going to bring the heat...look out OSF in the third week of the season the gayniners are going down like a 5 dollar man whore on height/ashburry.

body88:

--- Quote from: Always Sore on August 16, 2006, 05:50:18 AM ---Does tom Brady still work as a ball washer in the patriots shower room?

ok still bitter about super bowl loss..:)

Right now the main problem is training camp is to long and to many starters are getting crushed (portis/springs Redskins(ha ha), greenway minn, sproals SD, Bentley Clev, perry/westbrook EAGLES, ect) they really need to cut it back to 2 or 3 games and less bullshit time watching guys that will not be playing come sept..

That being said the EAGLES defense looks great shut out on the first two games when the starters were playing and now that bunkley is in camp the front four of howard/peterson/bunkley/kerse are going to bring the heat...look out OSF in the third week of the season the gayniners are going down like a 5 dollar man whore on height/ashburry.

--- End quote ---

You know T.O is being careful.... Dont want to blow a hammie ;) The Eagles look good this year. The niners dont have a chance. Wtf was Portis doing in that game anyway? The guy is injury proned enough. They will need him to be heathly. I dont buy the Dolphins hype.

Camel Jockey:
Eli Manning for 30 TDs and 4,000 yards.

Always Sore:

--- Quote from: body88 on August 16, 2006, 05:54:21 AM ---
You know T.O is being careful.... Dont want to blow a hammie ;) The Eagles look good this year. The niners dont have a chance. Wtf was Portis doing in that game anyway? The guy is injury proned enough. They will need him to be heathly. I dont buy the Dolphins hype.

--- End quote ---

depends on culpepper, they have a good young running back (ronnie brown) and good WR's in chambers and booker and a ok offensive line, now there defense is getting old and is suspect but its a weak division, the bills and jets suck and who knows how the pats will play (my guess is rebound from last year and run away with it). I think it will come down agian to Pitt/colts/broncos/pats/KC from the AFC and EAGLES/seahawks/TB/panthers/cowboys or giants for the NFC with whoever gets hot in dec and stays injury free the most.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version