Getbig Female Info Boards > Womens Physique, Bodybuilding, Wellness and Training

old days of female bb

(1/5) > >>

dan18:
I believe that the reason for the decline of woman's bb is because of the over drug use.compare the women of the 80;s and today they were beautiful the ramped drug use is no hot.

Any thoughts...

BigCypriate:

--- Quote from: dan18 on September 14, 2006, 07:53:33 AM ---I believe that the reason for the decline of woman's bb is because of the over drug use.compare the women of the 80;s and today they were beautiful the ramped drug use is no hot.

Any thoughts...

--- End quote ---

I definately agree with you there dan, I mean back in the 80's the female bb's had an appealing 'strong' look to their stature, but were still beautiful/appealing to a male audience

But these days I feel that over-use of male hormones, and most girls generally trying to play the mass game against big guys like coleman and cutler has really destroyed the asthetic appeal of female BB

Just my two cents

dan18:

--- Quote from: BigCypriate on September 14, 2006, 07:59:27 AM ---I definately agree with you there dan, I mean back in the 80's the female bb's had an appealing 'strong' look to their stature, but were still beautiful/appealing to a male audience

But these days I feel that over-use of male hormones, and most girls generally trying to play the mass game against big guys like coleman and cutler has really destroyed the asthetic appeal of female BB

Just my two cents

--- End quote ---
my point exactly i would like a woman's view because they are around it more,
And there opinion I'm sure would shed more light on the subject..

BigCypriate:

--- Quote from: dan18 on September 14, 2006, 08:12:22 AM ---my point exactly i would like a woman's view because they are around it more,
And there opinion I'm sure would shed more light on the subject..

--- End quote ---

I know what you mean dan,

I'm not the kind of guy to just roll with the crowd and start making the usual generalisations about female BB

I'm glad that we can ask the pro's themselves in this kind of forum, and their inside knowledge would really give an insight from the best angle

Do you know what I'm saying dan?

dan18:
I DO but for some reason i feel as if we are being shunned by the woman on this board i made a very polite and insightfull post.This is not fair play
if that is the case then the woman should not be able to post on any other boards......IMO I feel as if comparing todays woman BB with the days of old is important to were woman's BB is headed..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version