Author Topic: Is Australia and its Police gone?  (Read 195 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Is Australia and its Police gone?
« on: Today at 05:16:12 AM »
Why isn't the Police doing anything when he throws a bottle at a civilian?

Why does the Journalist have to move?

Q

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Is Australia and its Police gone?
« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:49:33 AM »
Some lot who were arresting people for 'smuggling' takeaway food during Covid.

Lunatic nanny state.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:40:24 AM »

Such a beautiful country which has been handed over to the 3rd world.
Islam does only exist because of the numerous foreign aliens allowed into the country. The Jewish Right is propping up the west to fight "Israel's" wars on foreign soil. Crafty rats.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:57:26 PM »
Cops in all the liberal countries like the US in blue states are handcuffed. In blue states all their arrests are released before the cop finishes the reports. Often the charges are dropped quietly or plea bargained down six months down the road. Cops are powerless when they have a liberal DA or prosecutor. 

Cops use to be proactive and now they are reactive to save their jobs. Why get involved if you have to use legal force when a liberal DA might use the phone video to fire you?

Some blue states have removed implied immunity.  That means in the past you couldn't sue the cop personally and you had to sue the department. Now in some blue states you can sue them directly. They have to pay for their own attorneys and then fear losing their house. So what's happening is a person gets arrested for say drunk driving they sue the cop for even a bull shit fabricated reason by the drunk's attorney. The cop then knows an attorney is going to charge him a minimum 5K just for a retainer but the defense attorney says he will drop the suit if he drops the drunk driving charge. What do you think the cop will do?

Cops also know they get paid the same if they work or don't work. They have a target on their back to take away their job and put them in prison. They have no backing. In the past in riot situations cops would go out with bats and hats kicking ass. Now what do they do? The stand there like a security guard watching doing nothing.

If you want low crime and no chaos you society needs to back cops. No cop will get involved knowing they have zero backing.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: Today at 03:25:22 PM »
I used my truck to help a couple cops move a fallen tree off the road a few years ago. It was at a time before vaccine mandates but the state government had declared a state of emergency and everyone had to scan in or sign in at every shop you entered. If you were at a Covid Hotspot you could be ordered to isolate at home and some people were taken to quarantine camps to establish they weren't sick.

While we worked I asked them if signing in was a law and they said yes. I asked how it became a law. What legislative process under the declared state of emergency was used to make it a law but they didn't know. There were zero identified cases of covid in the state so I asked about the criteria for a state of emergency to be declared and sustained but they didn't know. Pretty much all they knew if they were told to enforce new rules. They were nice enough guys but I was left with the strong impression that they were content to be uncomprehending mercenaries for politicians as long as their pay was in the bank each week.

When I arrived they were both sitting in their car looking at the tree in the road.