Author Topic: Jordan Peters - big squat - wonder what his BP was..?  (Read 12377 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Jordan Peters - big squat - wonder what his BP was..?
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2020, 12:44:11 PM »

he is one huge lump...

thing is nothing much happens when he poses, he doesnt change much, hes full to bursting just standing there

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2020, 02:11:39 PM »
looks healthy  :-X

gotta wonder how much shit this guy is injecting

I'm guessing he will never admit dosages

And this is a prepcoach?
No abs!
O

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2020, 02:11:51 PM »

he is one huge lump...

thing is nothing much happens when he poses, he doesnt change much, hes full to bursting just standing there

He truly is FULL TO THE POINT OF BURSTING!!!!!
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2020, 02:13:08 PM »
And this is a prepcoach?
No abs!

It is at this time the saying of DO AS I SAY.... NOT AS I DO... comes to mind

He is better at helping others achieve their dreams than himself
C

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2020, 02:15:09 PM »
Thanks for posting that vid.  He's clearly an all around Big Dude.  Interesting when sometimes a guy that is clearly very low in bodyfat has kind of reduced ab separation...  ???

Also, I don't think Dracula would have any trouble getting a drink from JP - check out that carotid!

His neck is thick as a treetrunk I give him that.
Gardenhose level neck-vein of pees!
O

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2020, 02:17:34 PM »

He truly is FULL TO THE POINT OF BURSTING!!!!!

His first coach was Dave Paulumbo.
O

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2020, 10:42:01 PM »
Thanks for posting that vid.  He's clearly an all around Big Dude.  Interesting when sometimes a guy that is clearly very low in bodyfat has kind of reduced ab separation...  ???

Also, I don't think Dracula would have any trouble getting a drink from JP - check out that carotid!

Jordan Peters would have been better off using one of those WAIST SLIMMING BELTS before this contest...

You can see the blockiness of having a waist that appears bloated/full of food instead of a nice taper like the guy to the immediate right.
C

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2021, 06:45:33 AM »
He actually is hanging up the thong due to health concerns.

The death of the beloved thong warrior Andy Haman scared him straight.

Will look to downsize and do a trt dose of 250 MG and 4 IU of gh..

LOL 4 iu's of GH is downsizing... posted on his forum

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2021, 06:57:01 AM »

250 mg T isn’t TRT either.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2021, 07:26:42 AM »

Yes, apparently it's because he had a really bad tren cough recently...  ::)

Nothing to see here...

(Recent vid)

T

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2021, 07:33:09 AM »
250 mg T isn’t TRT either.

Correct. I don't have his post but it is on youtube. He said he will still use primo and mast when cutting for the beach/holidays.

I really think these guys are mentally ill... better up the gear for hitting the beaches in the UK.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2021, 07:52:38 AM »
Guy is a tank.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2021, 07:55:19 AM »
Correct. I don't have his post but it is on youtube. He said he will still use primo and mast when cutting for the beach/holidays.

I really think these guys are mentally ill... better up the gear for hitting the beaches in the UK.

They certainly are mentally ill, completely incapable of just getting off roids.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2021, 12:52:07 PM »
says hes only on TRT now.  ::)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2021, 01:10:45 PM »

Thing is he claimed for years was making better gains in half the gear he used to run, now he on this trt thing he goes on about the massive doses he had to take. All his ebooks are overpriced shit rehashing the info dante put out for free.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2021, 02:33:27 PM »
He truly looks like a walking heart attack.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2021, 02:36:25 PM »

Thanks for the update dude  8)

--

Looking good for 32  :o ;D

A few of you guys don't do IG, so here's the blurb that went with that shot

@trainedbyjp

A few of you wanted to see how I look. This is undoubtedly the biggest and leanest I have ever been. Let me give you some context to the last 6 months for those that don’t follow my log on the JP SITE . Last year I was dieting down with plans to compete , I tore my quad in September so that was out, I was fairly lean and in striking distance to finish the look, I dropped to a cruise dose for 8 weeks for October / November while staying at my leanest post diet

I then blasted the shit out of test , nandrolone , long and short insulin and gh ( all the doses are in my log ) and went up to 285 during December / jan/ feb. I then started to diet with the plan of competing and changed my drugs to eg , tren e and masteron and went from 285 to 265 , at this point I then decided im done with this as I knew my look wouldn’t win onstage - despite being the biggest ever ; my midsection would make it impossible to win , so I spent the last 11 weeks on 250 test and 2.5iu gh and taking more off , getting really lean - I then spent a couple days filling out hard and this is today at 260 pounds at just under 5ft 6

Corinne and I have been talking all morning saying so I really want to step away while I look like this ? And the answer is still yes because I just don’t feel like I can fix my midsection as it’s torn in so many places that I just can’t even feel it, let alone control it, if I could fix it I would be carrying on with the life goal of bringing a look to the stage that’s the most muscle ever seen on someone my height - but alas it’s a double edged sword when you have pushed as hard as I have

What I have shown myself is - i was terribly terribly unfit , which was hampering my training , at the moment I’m SO fit which has let me hit all time high rep pbs and keep all my muscle ( plus eq and tren e linger a gd while so that helped I’m sure )

So my take home to you is , before you push hard , make sure your fit enough to maximise it , because if I was super super fit while pushing the drugs I would of been able to grow more. Anyways , I’m a walking study of how to grow , but also how to abuse your body , so im here to help you do it right! Be a healthy - ish monster
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2021, 02:56:37 PM »
Matt did you compete in Thunderbay's strongest man because of the attention or "fandom"? Or did you compete because you wanted to see find out what you were capable of, to find out how you strength measured against other competitors?

These are all "vanity"/self focused endeavors. The "fans" are minuscule. Even with its "popularity" being at an all time high most of these contests aren't attended unless there is some other event tied to it.

Its competition bro.

I may have answered this already, but:

I originally trained to push myself to my subjective limit at 170-lb [although I compete at 175-lb ever since Canada got weight classes in 2014 under the CAASA organization].  I pick 170 for health reasons.  BMI may be a bit of a bullshit metric, but it's not totally wrong either, and health matters.

I started to see what I was capable of, and I try to push myself to become the strongest I can be.

That being said, the average woman doesn't know the difference between the contest winner and last place finisher.  So If I flip a 750-lb tire 6x in 60 seconds, and Thunder Bay's Strongest Man flips a 950-lb tire 10x or 12x in 60 seconds...it all looks the same to the average spectator watching, women included.

Just being a part of the "Thunder Bay's Strongest Man" promotion did give some level of recognition in my social circle - again, to people who have no idea what the difference is between myself and men much, much stronger.

So you could say I did do it in part for the blowjobs.

But yeah, I absolutely did do it to push myself.  I think we all do.  You're right about that.

It's just that one day, I was watching a Brian Shaw video, and he was saying that when his son grows up, he looks forward to him admiring his lifts, and World's Strongest Man wins.  Then I thought to myself...will Brian really be around in 20-25+ years [at some point], for his son?

And the older I get, the more I see the damage done to bodybuilders, strongmen, WWE wrestlers, and UFC [MMA] fighters.  And it's just a bit sad to me.  I sometimes wonder if these guys were told "Doing this might shorten your life by 30 years"...would they still do it?  It's clear to me that Mike Matarazzo had a lot of existential regret from pursuing bodybuilding, and Jay Cutler used to feel that if he died by 40 but became Mr. Olympia, it would be worth it.  Now he says he no longer feels that way, and understandably so.

So...I don't know...I guess being a fan of the physical culture world, I don't want these guys to die young.  Is any goal worth killing yourself over?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2021, 03:07:34 PM »
When you’re young, it doesn’t seem much of a sacrifice, and so you state you’ll do “whatever it takes” to achieve your muscle goals.

At 20, 30 years seems a LONG way off.

Then you continue to add years and you come to realize life speeds up. To put it mildly.

Suddenly, sacrificing time from your lifespan, in pursuit of who-really-cares muscle/strength/whatever, seems entirely retarded.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2021, 03:19:06 PM »
He is still young. If he comes off he has a chance of getting his testes back to function.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2021, 03:23:06 PM »
He is still young. If he comes off he has a chance of getting his testes back to function.

No chance they’ll return to 100-percent status.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2021, 04:12:13 PM »

Great post.  Thanks for the update.

LMAO...so a full beginner cycle* for the rest of his life is considered downsizing?  ;D

*That amount of testosterone would be low even for a newbie cycle, but it's probably made up for with the GH.  But hey - that's likely much better than whatever monster stack he was probably on to look like he did in the OP Gif that Taffin posted.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2021, 04:27:30 PM »

No chance they’ll return to 100-percent status.

Well even if he's gone full O'Hearn, he could always borrow his girlfriends pair
T

balsac69

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2021, 09:13:47 AM »
Well even if he's gone full O'Hearn, he could always borrow his girlfriends pair

Her arse cheeks could crack a nut or two. (Especially ohearn's)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2021, 09:22:46 AM »
Is that a woman ???