Author Topic: Is Tony HUGE having the greatest life on the planet ??  (Read 10249 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Is Tony HUGE having the greatest life on the planet ??
« Reply #150 on: March 26, 2024, 05:20:50 AM »
only a matter of time before Vigorous Steve is replaced by Tony Huge as dj181s guru

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: March 26, 2024, 06:11:49 AM »
If this is the lifestyle you want to live, but the rest of the world disapproves.....

will you still go for it ?

WooooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #152 on: March 26, 2024, 06:17:11 AM »
Lonely Huge

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #153 on: March 26, 2024, 07:28:14 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #154 on: April 06, 2024, 05:46:42 PM »
From 1:50 he describes his daily routine - I doubt Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk's life comes even close to this man's life in comparison 8)

He fucks dudes, no?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #155 on: April 07, 2024, 07:22:14 AM »
great guy and a true libertarian

he said few years back when he was back in the pew sa that that shit country is full of regulation and rules and it is nowhere near being free and he is correcto-mundo

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #156 on: April 07, 2024, 10:07:49 AM »
The clown has sex with men in drag... No thx... :-X

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #157 on: April 07, 2024, 10:16:40 AM »
Is Tony Huge still alive?  Last I heard he had covid and says he nearly died from it. After he had a heart attack that he calls a heart incident.

Do I have this straight he was a high paid lawyer in California and took his money to Thailand?

I wonder how many Americans are in their prisons or are they bribed out for some cash?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #158 on: April 07, 2024, 10:41:45 AM »
The clown has sex with men in drag... No thx... :-X

Attack the message not the messanger

If what he says is true which it is pew SA has near zero freedom then who the fuck cares what he does in his fucking free time

Either he speaks the truth or he doesn't but he sure as hell does

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #159 on: April 07, 2024, 11:58:13 AM »
Is Tony Huge still alive?  Last I heard he had covid and says he nearly died from it. After he had a heart attack that he calls a heart incident.

Do I have this straight he was a high paid lawyer in California and took his money to Thailand?

I wonder how many Americans are in their prisons or are they bribed out for some cash?

I think he made, and makes, a lot of money through his "supplements," probably many, many millions. Also sold a lot of grey area supps, to say the least, used to sell DNP and anabolic steroids, and now sells SARMs and "peptides," none of which is really legal, but for now he isn't behind bars but which could happen at any time if "they" wanted to put the sqeeze on him.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #160 on: April 07, 2024, 12:58:57 PM »
I think he made, and makes, a lot of money through his "supplements," probably many, many millions. Also sold a lot of grey area supps, to say the least, used to sell DNP and anabolic steroids, and now sells SARMs and "peptides," none of which is really legal, but for now he isn't behind bars but which could happen at any time if "they" wanted to put the sqeeze on him.

It costs nothing to live in that country. If he was a successful attorney he could have went there with a nice bank roll. Didn't his buddy die under suspicious circumstances? 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #161 on: April 07, 2024, 01:10:38 PM »
It costs nothing to live in that country. If he was a successful attorney he could have went there with a nice bank roll. Didn't his buddy die under suspicious circumstances?

Yeah that incident had everything if you like mysteries. People say they don't care, good riddance, but the guy instigated so much drama we missed so much future entertainment. He was sharp too, aside from the character deficits.