Author Topic: I bought supplement from GNC today (Nitro tech elite)  (Read 3667 times)

pamith

• Getbig V
I bought supplement from GNC today (Nitro tech elite)
« on: September 02, 2021, 04:59:01 PM »
I bought supplement today at GNC, Nitro tech elite, so far I like it

pamith

• Getbig V
Re: I bought supplement from GNC today (Nitro tech elite)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 05:03:02 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 05:04:17 PM »
Watch out, that stuff will get you huuuuuge. Definitely don’t add in cell tech if you don’t want to be a freak.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 05:07:49 PM »

WHY?!?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2021, 05:15:54 PM »
Should have gotten the Hardcore version brah, 24 times more powerful than whey, up to 8.4 lbs of lean muscle in 14 days. That's bhank-level gains.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2021, 05:20:10 PM »
that's some serious shit yo.  see your doctor first.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2021, 05:23:11 PM »

Order larger shirts immediately.  Be prepared to bump up to magnums also.  This shit ain't to be trifled with.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2021, 05:29:02 PM »
Watch out, that stuff will get you huuuuuge. Definitely don’t add in cell tech if you don’t want to be a freak.
This formula already has creatine, for years I've been a true natty no creatine no whey, nothing, but I wanna get bigger and leaner and stronger now

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2021, 05:32:19 PM »
WHY?!?
Tbh I went there hoping to get some some beta-ecdysterone or turkesterone supplement (heard some good things on the internet) but to my surprise GNC didn't carry it, only in one test booster but it was like 89.99 screw that too expensive. So I bought some nitrotech since I remember it being some of the best whey protein ever

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2021, 05:33:51 PM »
Should have gotten the Hardcore version brah, 24 times more powerful than whey, up to 8.4 lbs of lean muscle in 14 days. That's bhank-level gains.

Maybe I'll try it next month, I'm done being cheap, for years I refused to buy supplements because I was cheap, but now I wanna get my bodybuilding to a whole nother level

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2021, 05:37:20 PM »
that's some serious shit yo.  see your doctor first.
Why see my doctor?  ???

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2021, 05:38:25 PM »
Order larger shirts immediately.  Be prepared to bump up to magnums also.  This shit ain't to be trifled with.
Tbh I'm excited

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2021, 05:38:50 PM »
I'm surprised the broad who sold it to you didn't follow you to your car and offer up some pussy!

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2021, 05:41:46 PM »
I'm surprised the broad who sold it to you didn't follow you to your car and offer up some pussy!
Tbh it was a guy, he was about same height as me but huge, however he was like muscle and fat, me I'm just muscle, very little body fat

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2021, 05:43:40 PM »
Tbh it was a guy, he was about same height as me but huge, however he was like muscle and fat, me I'm just muscle, very little body fat

You guys didn't fool around, did you?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2021, 05:50:22 PM »
You guys didn't fool around, did you?
No, we kept the convo to a minimum, when all was done I said ''thank you sir'' and he said 'it's my pleasure''

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2021, 01:19:41 AM »
Tbh I went there hoping to get some some beta-ecdysterone or turkesterone supplement (heard some good things on the internet) but to my surprise GNC didn't carry it, only in one test booster but it was like 89.99 screw that too expensive. So I bought some nitrotech since I remember it being some of the best whey protein ever

Ecdy making a comeback because "Plates more dates" guy sells it and promotes it. (Boy people are still stupid).
Real Ecdy might be a decent recovery supplement, but no one is gaining muscle off a natty substances like Ecdy or similar.

If you want to learn about real Ecdy, where to source it, follow Coach Rob Regish over any of the YouTube clowns, especially those selling it.
Real Ecdy is hard to find. (Mass-Pro has it and has trouble yearly stocking things because they use the real stuff that's hard to get, not stems and garbage like most).

Again, even the good stuff wont help very much with anything except maybe some recovery. (Adaptagen).

A good protein w/ Creatine is a good choice.
Of course even Protein is over hyped, it wont too much as far as mass-gains are concerned.
Well, over 3 decades it may add up to a bit of muscle.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2021, 02:21:11 AM »

Ha, ha, I love that pic of Cutler talking to the "scientist" in the lab coat.  Pretty sure the lab coat guy is the head of the marketing department.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2021, 03:51:45 AM »
Ha, ha, I love that pic of Cutler talking to the "scientist" in the lab coat.  Pretty sure the lab coat guy is the head of the marketing department.
Jay is being briefed about their brand new product anator/
 analtore

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2021, 08:04:06 AM »
Man, your bench press will go up 60lbs in five minutes. This stuff is 787.32% better than other supplements.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2021, 08:19:11 AM »

Brutal if true

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2021, 08:45:15 AM »

They don't make Anator P-70 anymore...THANK THE LORD!!!

That is the most abysmal-tasting swill ever engineered in a lab  :-X. Whoever the MuscleTech guys are that are in charge of flavoring that thing should be SHOT!!

I tried it 15 years ago, once it was on clearance for $10. It's supposed to be a Kool-Aid type supplement (nowhere NEAR THAT) with tons of simple carbs, whey protein, 7 grams of some weird amino acid that starts with a "P" (Phenylalanine, I think), and 7 grams of leucine.

Basically, it was powdered version of Leukic.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2021, 10:03:14 AM »
Ecdy making a comeback because "Plates more dates" guy sells it and promotes it. (Boy people are still stupid).
Real Ecdy might be a decent recovery supplement, but no one is gaining muscle off a natty substances like Ecdy or similar.

If you want to learn about real Ecdy, where to source it, follow Coach Rob Regish over any of the YouTube clowns, especially those selling it.
Real Ecdy is hard to find. (Mass-Pro has it and has trouble yearly stocking things because they use the real stuff that's hard to get, not stems and garbage like most).

Again, even the good stuff wont help very much with anything except maybe some recovery. (Adaptagen).

A good protein w/ Creatine is a good choice.
Of course even Protein is over hyped, it wont too much as far as mass-gains are concerned.
Well, over 3 decades it may add up to a bit of muscle.
I hear you man, I took beta ecdysterone years ago, it came in a protein powder, it was making me bigger and stronger faster, but I wanted to be a ''true'' natty back then and if something was helping me too much I felt it was ''cheating''

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2021, 10:04:36 AM »
Man, your bench press will go up 60lbs in five minutes. This stuff is 787.32% better than other supplements.
My body is ready

pamith

• Getbig V