Author Topic: FREAK....................  (Read 27146 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: FREAK....................
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2021, 05:39:17 PM »
Wow guys - brutal last few posts - play nice

"Code 9: Blood on the dancefloor"

No worries.  One of my buddies took 2nd in middleweights at the North Americans back in the late 90's.  He was on slightly under a gram of gear for the entire prep.  Another guy from our gym was on about 3 grams and didn't place.  The guy on 3 grams is no longer with us and my buddy is 50 years old, healthy, happy and still big.  Genetics response to these drugs is a real thing. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2021, 07:23:06 PM »
Steroids work, yes.  But genetic response to steroids is very real.

To a degree yes, but when you mega-dose without any breaks I would say that "genetics" is not response related.  It's more the ability of the body to resist dying.  Women that are bigger, stronger and more masculine than most men prove that drugs just work. 

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2021, 07:51:47 PM »
You can't look at someone test levels and determine how much gear they are on as everyone has a different metabolism

True.  Sometimes you can get an idea from their FSH and LH levels though....  ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2021, 11:39:07 PM »
To a degree yes, but when you mega-dose without any breaks I would say that "genetics" is not response related.  It's more the ability of the body to resist dying.  Women that are bigger, stronger and more masculine than most men prove that drugs just work.

Yeah, there's definitely several 'types' of genetic responses/tolerances that are important for top-level success, with this one being crucial for obvious reasons
T