Author Topic: 31 vs 46  (Read 3002 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: 31 vs 46
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2022, 02:59:50 PM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2022, 03:00:24 PM »
When I was a teenager and skinny as a rail, I wanted to be big. I was constantly eating or drinking banana milkshakes with a raw egg added. Although I don't think I would go so far as to say I was obsessed with getting bigger, it was definitely something I thought about often. I started smoking cigarettes when I was 18 years old and continued until I was 29 which is when I quit cold turkey. This is when putting on some pounds really took off. I was lifting heavy and regularly. My weight got up to 225 lbs. I liked how I looked but not how I felt. Most of the rest of my adult life I've maintained a weight between 165 and 185 lbs. and continued going to the gym a few times a week. I'll be 78 years old this month. I am healthy and relatively fit. I no longer have any desire to look like a bodybuilder. As long as I look good in clothes, I am happy.

Long-term studies show if you quit smoking at 45, by 55, your lungs and long-term health are the same as a lifetime non-smoker.

So you picked the right time to quit.

Can raw eggs be drank, no problem?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2022, 03:02:22 PM »
When I was a teenager and skinny as a rail, I wanted to be big. I was constantly eating or drinking banana milkshakes with a raw egg added. Although I don't think I would go so far as to say I was obsessed with getting bigger, it was definitely something I thought about often. I started smoking cigarettes when I was 18 years old and continued until I was 29 which is when I quit cold turkey. This is when putting on some pounds really took off. I was lifting heavy and regularly. My weight got up to 225 lbs. I liked how I looked but not how I felt. Most of the rest of my adult life I've maintained a weight between 165 and 185 lbs. and continued going to the gym a few times a week. I'll be 78 years old this month. I am healthy and relatively fit. I no longer have any desire to look like a bodybuilder. As long as I look good in clothes, I am happy.

I quit smoking cold turkey as well as 29. I started at 15-16 and got up to smoking 4-5 packs a day for a while. So disgusting. Wish I could do that over.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2022, 03:17:26 PM »

Never watched it, but I can hear this. The trailer was burned into my brain as kid. “Thiiiiiiiinnnaaaar”

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2022, 03:41:26 PM »
Never watched it, but I can hear this. The trailer was burned into my brain as kid. “Thiiiiiiiinnnaaaar”

It's pretty good in a b movie way. Upper-middle in terms of Stephen King films. Ruined me as far as Romanians, Romani, etc..... stuff goes. Can't help myself, a Thinner joke will be made.

A half way decent copy if anyone wants to see it - https://ok.ru/video/1089705544230 .

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2022, 05:10:11 PM »
The Kate Moss diet, yes.

As for me, this used to be my goal:

Basically, eat as little as possible while having the testosterone level of a San Francisco street worker.

But now, this is my goal - to be 217-lb and pretty lean:

As you can see, my goal was also to look like I had AIDS:

But I am much happier now, weighing 206-lb:

And I'm giving thought to hitting 220 before September comes.

As you can see, I look much better now - whether I am healthier, I don't know, but my goal is still to carry more size than I used to, and to look like you in the inflamed "Before" picture.

For fuck sakes Matt, you look like you got stung by a bee and had an allergic reaction....

Just fucking with you.  You look swole AF.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2022, 06:08:24 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2022, 06:21:37 PM »

Commercially bought eggs are pasteurized and ok to eat raw.

Do not eat raw unpasteurized eggs from the guy who has chickens down the street.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2022, 07:48:53 PM »
Commercially bought eggs are pasteurized and ok to eat raw.

Do not eat raw unpasteurized eggs from the guy who has chickens down the street.

I eat eggs from my chickens never had any issues

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2022, 08:49:11 PM »
For fuck sakes Matt, you look like you got stung by a bee and had an allergic reaction....

Just fucking with you.  You look swole AF.

;D

Thank you - I'm very pleased with this. In fact - I want to run more cycles down the road.  ;D I know better, but...this was one time when the result was everything I expected and more.  :)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2022, 11:34:39 PM »

We don’t want to know what you do in your bedroom

Joking aside, yes, there’s nothing wrong with eating raw eggs from your farm. Raw food has the most nutritional value anyway.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2022, 11:37:18 PM »
Sev? Where the fuck have you been bro?

A Concentration Camp by the Looks of Him.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2022, 04:47:43 AM »

Note I said "raw" eggs.  Cooked eggs are fine.

The risk is salmonella and e-coli that contaminates the outside shell.

You might smoke 50 years and never get lung cancer either but it's not a good idea.

You can control your sanitary practices with your own chickens so keep everything as clean as possible.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2022, 05:46:52 AM »
Long-term studies show if you quit smoking at 45, by 55, your lungs and long-term health are the same as a lifetime non-smoker.

I think the major concern is Salmonella. There's also a concern for biotin deficiency but I think you'd need to be eating like 2 dozen raw eggs for several weeks in a row, or something like that making it unlikely for most people.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2022, 06:12:46 AM »
I throw raw-eggs in shakes all the time. I think the salmonella thing is very rare.
Ive seen it more these days in lettuce and salad stuff (via recalls) than eggs ever have.
(Shitty Mexican workers spraying lettuce with sewerage water, etc).

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2022, 06:23:40 AM »
I throw raw-eggs in shakes all the time. I think the salmonella thing is very rare.
Ive seen it more these days in lettuce and salad stuff (via recalls) than eggs ever have.

I eat raw eggs everyday too.  Pasteurized eggs.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2022, 01:59:13 PM »
I’m going for more of a longevity physique myself now too.

Maybe this could be a new bodybuilding division.

If you call it the longevity class I guess it would insinuate the other people will die sooner which is true.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2022, 04:17:57 PM »

Yes, you can put raw eggs in a drink... the risk is in getting salmonella. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2022, 04:25:57 PM »

I quit smoking cold turkey as well as 29. I started at 15-16 and got up to smoking 4-5 packs a day for a while. So disgusting. Wish I could do that over.

Wow, you beat me. I consistently smoked three packs a day from day one. Back then one could smoke everywhere including hospitals, airplanes, and restaurants so a three pack a day habit was easy. Also, cigarettes were cheap. I remember Sherman's costing .50 a pack which was about twice what the regular brands ran.

It was a nasty habit. I remember getting up in the morning only to discover I was out of cigarettes, and I wanted one bad. So, I fished through the ashtray for a cigarette butt that was still smokable... like maybe two or three puffs. Crazy to think I ever did such nonsense.   

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2022, 07:41:50 PM »
To be fair, Sev was bigger, harder, and leaner then the before pic at somepoint(I believe). No matter, do
What makes ya happy! Sev, you still in the tennis world or what are you up to nowadays?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2022, 10:15:47 PM »
Wow, you beat me. I consistently smoked three packs a day from day one. Back then one could smoke everywhere including hospitals, airplanes, and restaurants so a three pack a day habit was easy. Also, cigarettes were cheap. I remember Sherman's costing .50 a pack which was about twice what the regular brands ran.

It was a nasty habit. I remember getting up in the morning only to discover I was out of cigarettes, and I wanted one bad. So, I fished through the ashtray for a cigarette butt that was still smokable... like maybe two or three puffs. Crazy to think I ever did such nonsense.

"Crazy to think I ever did such nonsense"

Oh No it isn't - From 3packs a Day Nonsense
To 3 T.E.Vaccines a year Nonsense.

No surprise at All.

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2022, 11:56:58 PM »
"Crazy to think I ever did such nonsense"

Oh No it isn't - From 3packs a Day Nonsense
To 3 T.E.Vaccines a year Nonsense.

No surprise at All.

;D

Yeah well, the vaccines haven't caused me any grief. I don’t personally know anyone whose had a bad reaction from the vaccine, except The Scott. I don't consider getting them nonsense. For me it was a wise choice. Considering I have a few comorbidities, namely age, a history of pneumonia, and asthma, there is a good chance I would have gotten very sick from COVID.

The Bottom line is, what’s it to you that I decided to get vaccinated against COVID. It’s not like I ever ragged on you for being an anti-vaxxer… that’s your choice.

The nonsense with smoking is that I coughed up crap/tar from my airways every morning when I smoked and kept smoking for 11 years anyway. The nonsense is that I started smoking because everywhere I went people smoked and smoking literally stinks unless of course you are a smoker too then you don't notice it anymore.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2022, 02:29:49 AM »
it feels good to be at a light weight, I'm with sev there but who wants to be sedentary

i enjoy working hard and going to bed exhausted and tired

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2022, 03:40:11 AM »
yuk maybe I will pass on the salad today

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2022, 07:21:31 AM »

Where do you get your eggs?