Author Topic: Getbig lifting contest  (Read 1666 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Getbig lifting contest
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2023, 07:48:54 AM »
You posted a video deadlifting 4 pounds to troll Wes into posting a video and then claimed you won the contest
You bragged about beating a 70 year old man that you’re now insulting dumb dumb.

You’re not smart.
He`s a clown bro!  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2023, 07:54:49 AM »
You are 150lbs in that pic you dumb twat with no legs. You are also just proving my point the difference between you and me is I can post a pic from today I am in shape today.
I can post a pic from today also......I look just as good as you do right now except I`m not quite as lean,and I`m not a torn up lopsided mess!.

NO LEGS ???  ;D

Dude,admittedly,my legs suck, but you can`t possibly think your legs look good.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2023, 07:58:03 AM »
I can post a pic from today also......I look just as good as you do right now except I`m not quite as lean,and I`m not a torn up lopsided mess!.

NO LEGS ???  ;D

Dude,admittedly,my legs suck, but you can`t possibly think your legs look good.  ;D

They look better than your legs looked on stage at 57 lets remind the people what lower body went with your 150lb upper body pic

Me this morning vs you on stage whose legs look better????

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2023, 07:58:12 AM »
If I had taken a minute to pump up and flex the upper body or eaten some breakfast it would have been better less flat but regardless it's not too shabby.
Yeah,and IF my aunt had balls,she`d me my uncle!  :D

How in the fuck do you have the gall to say your legs have improved when you have done three leg "workouts" consisting of nonsense since your surgery?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2023, 07:59:20 AM »
Yeah,and IF my aunt had balls,she`d me my uncle!  :D

How in the fuck do you have the gall to say your legs have improved when you have done three leg "workouts" consisting of nonsense since your surgery?

See above better than yours on stage

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2023, 07:59:26 AM »
They look better than your legs looked on stage at 57 lets remind the people what lower body went with your 150lb upper body pic
Terrible pic of me no doubt............but I am 57,you are only 46.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2023, 08:03:15 AM »
It's pointless Wes- he'll never understand it lol
You`d think a guy with a genius IQ would understand.  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2023, 08:09:21 AM »
Terrible pic of me no doubt............but I am 57,you are only 46.

Now you want a handicap you just claimed you were better than me at 57 than I am today. I pointed out that was a close up of your upper body at 150lbs and things look a lot different when you zoom out and show the legs like I am doing. Your upper body is same in both pics same age and on stage but when you see entire body the illusion is gone and we can tell you are a skinny little guy.  When you look at the entire body you can see I am much thicker now than you were at 57.