Author Topic: 2nd UFO video taken this week  (Read 2124 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
2nd UFO video taken this week
« on: January 29, 2007, 10:15:39 PM »
First was N Carolina.
Second was hawaii - http://www.khon2.com/news/local/5387746.html

They blamed con tratils for this one, despite the fact a con trail cannot turn on a dime like these did.
Also the FAA and military say there were no planes in the area.
Oddly, the US military had missile tests an hour after the sightings.  They also confirmed the sighting had nothing to do with their missiles, one hour later.

There are dozens of videos every year.  In November, something hovered over the O'hare airport runway for minutes, disrupting plane operations - and many longtime pilots and employees - very familiar with airport operations, reported a UFO hovering then shooting thru the clouds at a high rate of speed.  FAA denied it.  Then, when threatened with a lawsuit, admitted the report.  They lied automatically.  Then revealed a little when lawsuit started.  Um, why lie if there is nothing to hide?  And do you consider the FAA to be credible when they lie automatically?

What's going to happen when it becomes common knowledge that UFOs do indeed exist?  Recall that in some other countries, the govts don't deny it, and sometime even release their own video clips.

(This story from MSNBC Olbermann tonight)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: 2nd UFO video taken this week
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 10:19:28 PM »
First was N Carolina.
Second was hawaii - http://www.khon2.com/news/local/5387746.html

They blamed con tratils for this one, despite the fact a con trail cannot turn on a dime like these did.
Also the FAA and military say there were no planes in the area.
Oddly, the US military had missile tests an hour after the sightings.  They also confirmed the sighting had nothing to do with their missiles, one hour later.

There are dozens of videos every year.  In November, something hovered over the O'hare airport runway for minutes, disrupting plane operations - and many longtime pilots and employees - very familiar with airport operations, reported a UFO hovering then shooting thru the clouds at a high rate of speed.  FAA denied it.  Then, when threatened with a lawsuit, admitted the report.  They lied automatically.  Then revealed a little when lawsuit started.  Um, why lie if there is nothing to hide?  And do you consider the FAA to be credible when they lie automatically?

What's going to happen when it becomes common knowledge that UFOs do indeed exist?  Recall that in some other countries, the govts don't deny it, and sometime even release their own video clips.

(This story from MSNBC Olbermann tonight)

No doubt in my mind UFO's exist.
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 10:25:47 PM »

I think the STS Space Shuttle mission videos have clearly shown that *something* is capable of following our space shuttles and make 130 degree turns at 2000 mph (a manuever which would kill a human and is impossible by any manmade machine)

It's very interesting to see the mainstream media covering this now.  A few weeks back, MSNBC covered the O'hare incident.

What's weird is this - if *something* was able to hover at an airport out of nowhere, then fly away at breakneck speeds, there are only two possibilies.  1) The US was violated by another nation in an act of major conflict if not war.  Or, 2) Something from another planet did it.

Either way, the fact it is immediately denied, when it can only be a foreign invader from one of these two sources, is odd.  If Iran, USSR, China, or any other nation landed a ship at a US airport, that would be a HUGE diplomatic crisis.  Since the FAA and military don't even want to look into it, it makes you wonder.  If there were no aliens, there were aggressive acts by foreign nations.  Either way, something incredibly huge is being hidden from us.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 10:57:28 PM »
What's weird is this - if *something* was able to hover at an airport out of nowhere, then fly away at breakneck speeds, there are only two possibilies.  1) The US was violated by another nation in an act of major conflict if not war.  Or, 2) Something from another planet did it.

Either way, the fact it is immediately denied, when it can only be a foreign invader from one of these two sources, is odd.  If Iran, USSR, China, or any other nation landed a ship at a US airport, that would be a HUGE diplomatic crisis.  Since the FAA and military don't even want to look into it, it makes you wonder.  If there were no aliens, there were aggressive acts by foreign nations.  Either way, something incredibly huge is being hidden from us.

I never even thought about it like that, 240 your posts are gold.  8)
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 09:02:27 PM »
:)

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 09:43:43 PM »

not a ufo!!! nothing to see here, a line, could be anything.

ok, do you know how long it will take from the closest star to get here = 4.2 light years

so a ufo take 4.2 light years (thats very fast, right!) to get here, stay on top of the ocean for a few minute than go back, wow, what a trip!
are you delusional?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 02:09:16 AM »

How many times must this be clarified? No body can doubt UFO's (unidentified flying objects) exist...

It's whether they're extra terrestrial that is questionable.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 01:02:58 PM »
How many times must this be clarified? No body can doubt UFO's (unidentified flying objects) exist...

It's whether they're extra terrestrial that is questionable.

So was my statement somehow false?   ???
S

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2007, 01:04:23 PM »
THEY ARE HERE.

REMEMBER: DEBUSSEY IS A KNOWN ALIEN ABDUCTEE
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2007, 01:32:45 PM »
all this technology..we have been helped..and some r man made reverse engineered..hitler ws very interested in 'flying disks' and had his scientists study their manuvering capabilities..he actually got some of em with merc engines in em to fly..

but the ones we see in the STS missions are def not earthly..either that or a gravity drive actually exists../but wait..phycics guys haven't yet found the graviton?? or have they...

plus i dont any human that could survive the g forces involved..unless you r moving the damn G itself !

http://www.ufocasebook.com/moon.html
i still say we have nukes and a base on the moon...and neil and buzz never went to the moon..we were never shown the folks that went..and we went wayyy before our official moon landing

1 yr ago when i ws posting UFO vids..people were telling me i ws an idiot..

www.video.google.com

for the STS mission analysis keyword " nasa evidence"

for another interesting vid  " secret space"
carpe` vaginum!

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2007, 01:46:13 PM »
military tests

that's my belief anyway

:-\
W

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2007, 01:49:50 PM »
carpe` vaginum!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2007, 01:50:48 PM »
all this technology..we have been helped..and some r man made reverse engineered..hitler ws very interested in 'flying disks' and had his scientists study their manuvering capabilities..he actually got some of em with merc engines in em to fly..

but the ones we see in the STS missions are def not earthly..either that or a gravity drive actually exists../but wait..phycics guys haven't yet found the graviton?? or have they...

plus i dont any human that could survive the g forces involved..unless you r moving the damn G itself !

http://www.ufocasebook.com/moon.html
i still say we have nukes and a base on the moon...and neil and buzz never went to the moon..we were never shown the folks that went..and we went wayyy before our official moon landing

1 yr ago when i ws posting UFO vids..people were telling me i ws an idiot..

www.video.google.com

for the STS mission analysis keyword " nasa evidence"

for another interesting vid  " secret space"

Dear Toxic.

Can you help explain what happened during Debusseys abduction?

Details = found in this thread:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=123032.0

Thanks buddy

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2007, 01:55:51 PM »
Dear Toxic.

Can you help explain what happened during Debusseys abduction?

Details = found in this thread:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=123032.0

Thanks buddy

http://astore.amazon.com/ufocasebook-20/detail/0380703882
carpe` vaginum!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2007, 10:17:29 PM »
I have to believe if it was military testing, they wouldn't follow the space shuttles in circling groups, as the astronauts studder thru awkward explanations made up on the fly.  You'd think after 40 years of space flying, they'd work something out.

Also, landing your craft in the middle of Ohare would serve no purpose, but to make the FAA lose credibility.  After 911, they don't have much to spare.