Author Topic: WTF is up with all the Fast Food brawls lately? (BK, Denny's, IHOP, etc)  (Read 178562 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: WTF is up with all the Fast Food brawls lately? (BK, Denny's, IHOP, etc)
« Reply #125 on: March 26, 2011, 11:22:43 AM »
I blame the SUPERMOON

If i expanded this thread to walmart, target, etc- fuggetabout it- it would go on forever. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2011, 11:34:07 AM »
We need some Gorilla vs Bear clips in this thread

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2011, 11:37:33 AM »
We need some Gorilla vs Bear clips in this thread

Go for it!   ;D  ;D

more like rats v. skunks 

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2011, 04:35:42 PM »
  That's why I use the the drive-thru.

Same with me bro!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2011, 05:58:04 AM »
???

SHOCKING VIDEO: Panama City Beach bikini brawler faces felony charge
Comments 95
March 26, 2011 5:45 AM
Tony Simmons
Florida Freedom News

PANAMA CITY BEACH — The woman whose tirade at a Panama City Beach Burger King became a YouTube sensation is now facing a felony charge.

Assistant State Attorney Greg Wilson filed formal charges Friday morning against Kimesa Smith, 30, of Montgomery, Ala. She was charged with felony criminal mischief with damage of more than $1,000, two counts of misdemeanor battery, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest without violence.

Smith was caught on a cell phone video as she climbed onto the restaurant’s counter, threw items and struck employees March 19. She damaged one of the restaurant’s $3,800 LED screens and a cash register, authorities said.

“Considering how busy the Panama City Beach Police Department is because of Spring Break,” Wilson said in a news release, “the State Attorney’s Office assisted in the investigation by assigning Investigator Ricky Carleton to do follow-up interviews with witnesses and victims, which led to the additional charges.”

The video of Smith’s incident has become an internet sensation. It’s on YouTube under the title “Spring Break Bikini Brawl at Burger King.”

The video shows Smith standing on the counter to shout at a cashier she’d argued with in the drive-through moments earlier. About halfway through the 101-second clip, the dining room explodes with flying napkins, trays, straws, food and what appears to be either a child’s booster seat or a large water bottle.

The fight started when the woman complained about her order, according to a sworn statement from one of the workers.

“While many view this video as amusing, we see it as hard evidence of serious crimes being committed,” State Attorney Glenn Hess said in a prepared statement. “I’m quite certain the employees who were battered and terrorized by Ms. Smith do not find this the least bit amusing.”

The investigation continues and additional charges may be forthcoming.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2011, 06:14:50 AM »
SHOCKING VIDEO: Panama City Beach bikini brawler faces felony charge
Comments 95
March 26, 2011 5:45 AM
Tony Simmons
Florida Freedom News

PANAMA CITY BEACH — The woman whose tirade at a Panama City Beach Burger King became a YouTube sensation is now facing a felony charge.

Assistant State Attorney Greg Wilson filed formal charges Friday morning against Kimesa Smith, 30, of Montgomery, Ala. She was charged with felony criminal mischief with damage of more than $1,000, two counts of misdemeanor battery, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest without violence.

Smith was caught on a cell phone video as she climbed onto the restaurant’s counter, threw items and struck employees March 19. She damaged one of the restaurant’s $3,800 LED screens and a cash register, authorities said.

“Considering how busy the Panama City Beach Police Department is because of Spring Break,” Wilson said in a news release, “the State Attorney’s Office assisted in the investigation by assigning Investigator Ricky Carleton to do follow-up interviews with witnesses and victims, which led to the additional charges.”

The video of Smith’s incident has become an internet sensation. It’s on YouTube under the title “Spring Break Bikini Brawl at Burger King.”

The video shows Smith standing on the counter to shout at a cashier she’d argued with in the drive-through moments earlier. About halfway through the 101-second clip, the dining room explodes with flying napkins, trays, straws, food and what appears to be either a child’s booster seat or a large water bottle.

The fight started when the woman complained about her order, according to a sworn statement from one of the workers.

“While many view this video as amusing, we see it as hard evidence of serious crimes being committed,” State Attorney Glenn Hess said in a prepared statement. “I’m quite certain the employees who were battered and terrorized by Ms. Smith do not find this the least bit amusing.”

The investigation continues and additional charges may be forthcoming.

They should send that bikini slut to Siberia, that will ease her mind

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2011, 06:20:13 AM »
I wonder if they will get restitution out of her?   LOL> 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #132 on: March 28, 2011, 06:25:50 AM »
I wonder if they will get restitution out of her?   LOL> 
Yes, they send her back as a quarter pounder

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: WTF is up with all the Fast Food brawls lately? (BK, Denny's, IHOP,
« Reply #133 on: March 28, 2011, 06:46:38 AM »
They should send that bikini slut to Siberia, that will ease her mind
Its always the lil short women who have the biggest mouths and act up...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #134 on: March 28, 2011, 07:01:22 AM »
Short woman's Disease.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 28, 2011, 07:03:26 AM »
Short woman's Disease.

The women in these vids are like animals.  No impulse control, just flip the switch and they are off like a bat out of hell.

And imagine being a manager in one of these places?   What do you tell the insurance company?  well, we cater to a thug element so this is to be expected? 

I wonder if these establishments have "ghetto rider" based on location?     

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 28, 2011, 07:07:52 AM »
The women in these vids are like animals.  No impulse control, just flip the switch and they are off like a bat out of hell.

And imagine being a manager in one of these places?   What do you tell the insurance company?  well, we cater to a thug element so this is to be expected? 

I wonder if these establishments have "ghetto rider" based on location?     

No I wouldnt manage a fast food place. Good point on insurance not to mention workman's comp for the thugs that work there.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #137 on: March 28, 2011, 07:12:09 AM »
The first names that come to my mind are Lil' Kim and, more actual, that Snooky cat.
Even if a woman is tall and good looking, a big mouth is a serious turn off for me.  :-\

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 28, 2011, 04:48:14 PM »
???

Capitalism is a good system. But it's flawed in some ways.

For one thing it's terrible for the environment.

For another thing, in capitalism, their must be a poor underclass who gets screwed and is left to forage for the leftovers of the upper classes.

People left to be scavengers in this capitalist system, getting frustrated and angry because they can see it for what it is. That's all it is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: March 30, 2011, 02:29:28 PM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2011, 07:11:35 PM »

That one is great, but there's a longer 8 minute version of that foolishness here-

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81038364/ Not sure how to embed from that site, sorry:).

Trannies are even getting in on the act-

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 31, 2011, 11:43:47 AM »
BK Brawler Admits Battering Worker, Lying To Police. Says Cops Will “Have To Come And Get Me.”
The Smoking Gun ^ | Not Given

While admitting to battering one Burger King employee and giving police a phony name, the Alabama woman whose videotaped spring break outburst has become a YouTube hit said today that she believes prosecutors have overcharged her in reaction to news coverage of the incident

It now appears the bikini-clad women who gave an impromptu counter dance at a Panama City FL Burger King is not, as previously noted, named Kimesa Smith. This was the name she gave police when she was arrested for setting off a disturbance that resulted in more than $1000 worth of damage to the fast-food restaurant on 24 March. Her real name is now said to be Nekiva Hardy, and a felony charge has been added added to the list of charges already lodged against her by police; Ms. Hardy, at least, believes the additional charge was the result of her recent YouTube stardom.

It also appears that her "four children" were just Barbra Streisand as well, as you will learn if you read the article.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 31, 2011, 12:30:57 PM »
‘BK Bikini Brawler’ arrested; waiting for extradition to Fla.

Nekiva Hardy, the bikini-clad Montgomerian who was caught on cell phone camera trashing a Panama City, Florida Burger King restaurant has been re-arrested.

U.S. Marshals took Hardy into custody Thursday morning and transported her to a detention facility in Montogmery where she’ll stay until Florida investigators extradite her.

Hardy, during a recent phone interview with WSFA 12 News, said she was never going to visit Florida again after the incident. She originally got out of jail on $100 bond because she was charged with Simple Battery - a charge stemming from a Burger King employee’s claim that Hardy pulled her hair.

The case caught the attention of local and national media outlets after someone posted a video on YouTube showing Hardy, still in her bathing suit and standing on the ordering counter, and several friends as they trashed the burger shop.

Florida authorities later determined Hardy had used a false name when she was arrested, calling herself Temisa Smith. A felony charge was added to Hardy’s arrest warrant due to claims she committed more than $1,000 in damage to the restaurant. She said during an interview that there was no way enough damage was caused by throwing trays and utensils to warrant the felony charge. She believes authorities are just trying to make a example of her because her case has received wide-ranging attention.

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=14359352

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #143 on: April 02, 2011, 04:23:15 PM »
   She be look'n like she could be related to "Beetle Juice".
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: April 20, 2011, 05:18:18 AM »
http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/186265/3/Cleveland-Four-struck-in-McDonalds-parking-lot

CLEVELAND — Just after 2 p.m. Tuesday, police were called to the McDonald’s at E. 105th Street and St. Clair Avenue for reports of several people being run over by a car.

There was a large crowd there for the national restaurant chain’s “Hiring Day.”

Witnesses and police tell a Channel 3 News crew that two girls started fighting with other girls in the parking lot. Then the McDonald’s owner and the manager came out to break it up.

Witnesses said one girl and her friend got into her silver Infiniti while the fight continued.

Witnesses then said the girl in the silver Infiniti started it up and then backed up, running over the McDonald’s owner and the manager and two other people.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: April 20, 2011, 11:33:37 AM »
Black bitches are just the worst.. i mean the real worst.. that's why i don't hate when rich successful black men separate themselves from black woman... these are the lowest class when it comes to the human race

x2

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #146 on: April 20, 2011, 12:55:09 PM »
x2

This reminds me of when Tiger Woods' indiscretions came to light.  I was visiting my parents on day and on the news, pictures of several of his alleged mistresses were shown.  They were all blond-haired white women.  My daddy asked, "What does he have against black women?"  I responded, "Probably the same thing you do."  He laughed and said, "You got me there, son."
~

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: April 20, 2011, 02:14:32 PM »
 8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 22, 2011, 07:49:45 AM »
Freakin animals and savages.  These beasts belong in a zoo, on a work farm, or just put down like wild dogs. 

Crazy video at site.     

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048

________________________ ________________________ _______

Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

Here is another fine example of the trend of violence in fast food restaurants. Two black females beating the hell out of a white patron, while several black employees stand by and watch. One black male manages to provide the facade of assistance to the white victim in this brutal attack.

The two black females exit, then re-enter the store to continue the beating, until a an older white woman att More..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: April 22, 2011, 08:04:15 AM »
 8)