Author Topic: Jokes??  (Read 2798 times)

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Jokes??
« on: April 26, 2007, 02:57:29 AM »
Any good jokes guys?? I could do with a laugh?  :)

Mildred and Earl

Mildred, 93, was despondent over the recent death of her husband Earl, so she decided to just kill herself and join him in death.

Thinking it would be best to get it over with quickly, she took out Earl's old Army pistol and made the decision to shoot herself in the heart since it was so badly broken in the first place.

Not wanting to miss the vital organ and become a vegetable and a burden to someone, she called her doctor's office to learn her heart's exact location..

"Since you're a woman," the doctor said,
"your heart is just below your left breast.
Why do you ask?"

She hung up without answering

Later that night, Mildred was admitted to the hospital with a gunshot wound to her knee.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Jokes??
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 05:00:19 AM »
A group of tourists was visiting a crocodile farm and they were in a floating structure in the middle of a crocodile lake. The owner of the farm shouted: "Whoever jumps into the water and swims to shore, will receive 10 million dollars. The silence was deafening.
Suddenly, a man jumped into the water. He was chased by crocodiles, but with great luck he was unharmed. The owner announced: "We have a winner!!!".
After receiving their reward, the man and his wife returned to the hotel room. The man tells his wife: "I did not jump in myself ... Someone pushed me !!!"
His wife smiled and said coldly: "It was me!"
Moral of the story: "Behind every successful man, there is always a woman to give him a little push"
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 05:01:15 AM »
 :D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 10:16:42 AM »
 A blonde driving a car became lost in a snowstorm. She didn't panic however, because she remembered what her dad had once told her. "If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it." Sure enough, pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about forty-five minutes. Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing. And she explained that her dad had told her if she ever got stuck in a snow storm, to follow a plow. The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, do you want to follow me over to Best Buy now?"
F

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2022, 08:45:46 PM »
How do you get a homosexual to fuck a woman?

You shit in her cunt!