Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads

Wonderful Islamic quotes to help you all through tough times

(1/4) > >>

Phantom Spunker:
Hello, friends.

These words have been a constant source of guidance and inspiration for me since my conversion. I hope they bring you all peace and a sense of comfort!

AbrahamG:
With Easter just around the corner, I'll add this:

And for their saying, “We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the Messenger of God.” In fact, they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them as if they did. Indeed, those who differ about him are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it, except the following of assumptions. Certainly, they did not kill him. Rather, God raised him up to Himself. God is Mighty and Wise.

-Quran 4:157-4:158

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on April 03, 2022, 04:46:55 AM ---With Easter just around the corner, I'll add this:

And for their saying, “We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the Messenger of God.” In fact, they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them as if they did. Indeed, those who differ about him are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it, except the following of assumptions. Certainly, they did not kill him. Rather, God raised him up to Himself. God is Mighty and Wise.

-Quran 4:157-4:158

--- End quote ---

Thank you for sharing, Abraham. I shall ponder this quote after the mosque tonight. Have a blessed Easter.

Taffin:
Thought-provoking thread - thank you Brothers

If I may add one that really resonates with me:

“Everyone who is taken by death asks for more time, while everyone who still has time makes excuses for procrastination.” Ali Ibn Abi Talib (R.A)

Peace be upon you 🤲🏽

AbrahamG:
Beautiful brother Taff. 1400 years later and still rings true.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version