Author Topic: Neoconservativee  (Read 2733 times)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
Neoconservativee
« on: December 08, 2006, 12:34:19 PM »
or why I am not a Neo-con.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
Neoconservative: Definition and views

According to Irving Kristol, the founder and "god-father" of the Neoconservatism, there are three basic pillars of Neoconservatism:

1. Economics: Cutting tax rates in order to stimulate steady, wide-spread economic growth and acceptance of the necessity of risks in that growth, such as budget deficits
    2. Domestic Affairs: Preferring strong government but not intrusive government, slight acceptance of the welfare state, adherence to social conservatism, and disapproval of counterculture
    3. Foreign Policy: Patriotism is a necessity, world government is a terrible idea, the ability to distinguish friend from foe, protecting national interest both at home and abroad, and the necessity of a strong military
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Neoconservativee
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 12:39:18 PM »
neoconservatism merged with the military industrial complex and the CIA to become the bastardized version it is today.

1. matches, but our economic growth is dependent upon war spending and is therefore only a band-aid on a dam.

2. Bush Neos LOVE an intrusive govt.  see patriot act, illegal wiretaps, silent searches, mil commissions act, etc. 

3. Sadly, they are embracing many aspects of the NWO/1world govt, at the very least this hemisphere and a chunk of the west, inside our lifetimes.  Yes, the American people rejected it.  But how close were we to a 3rd war for resources this year?

Also see PNAC for more bastarizations of the original concept.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 12:41:51 PM »
I love the idea of moving towards a one world government based on democracy and free trade.
Democracy being a big part of it.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 12:47:02 PM »
I love the idea of moving towards a one world government based on democracy and free trade.
Democracy being a big part of it.

One thing to think about.  What if one group takes power and keeps power?  What if they are corrupt and kill when they feel like it? 

Also...You live in Canada and I live in the USA.  Do you think that if you were to combine every nation on earth under one set of laws, do you think you'd still have the freedoms and rights you have now? LOL... we're on the far side of the spectrum, the very nice side.  You average in China and NKorea and watch the freedoms you love dissipate quickly.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 12:57:50 PM »
One thing to think about.  What if one group takes power and keeps power?  What if they are corrupt and kill when they feel like it? 

Also...You live in Canada and I live in the USA.  Do you think that if you were to combine every nation on earth under one set of laws, do you think you'd still have the freedoms and rights you have now? LOL... we're on the far side of the spectrum, the very nice side.  You average in China and NKorea and watch the freedoms you love dissipate quickly.

I understand that, but I think with decent add projects and a move to support democracy and not force it we will all be better off.

There are some examples in Africa that are very encouraging, but it must be encouraged to flourish.
Rwanda, Mali

Wealth creation for the citizens is the only way I can see to stop the countries from fighting.
People don't want to lose what they have and in general will elect people to protect their interests.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 01:04:18 PM »
I don't think we'll ever see an NWO in our lifetimes.  WE're too free, too fragmented, and we just have too many guns.  Might happen in a hundred years.  But not yet.

If it did happen, the NWG would eliminate the % of the population it deems as taking more than it contributes.  many believe a billion arabs would die of a mysterious flu, removing this resource-drain for the good of all. 

Above all, a NWO would eliminate checks and balances.  Does anyone know what happens when the people in control have no checks in power?

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 01:12:37 PM »
I don't think we'll ever see an NWO in our lifetimes.  WE're too free, too fragmented, and we just have too many guns.  Might happen in a hundred years.  But not yet.

If it did happen, the NWG would eliminate the % of the population it deems as taking more than it contributes.  many believe a billion arabs would die of a mysterious flu, removing this resource-drain for the good of all. 

Above all, a NWO would eliminate checks and balances.  Does anyone know what happens when the people in control have no checks in power?

I don't think you understand the model.
A World government would work much like the EU. Countries would still maintain some level of autonomy but many issues would be dealt by a world court.
Membership would be based on governance, secularism, inclusiveness and trade.

I am sure if you asked the Europeans how the EU model is working you would have wide ranging views, but it is a good starting point.
Checks and balances will always be in place because a nation wouldn't be allowed membership until the criteria listed above is met.

Personally I would like to see NAFTA and the EU combined. But that won't happen until the farmer lobby is removed from both sides.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2006, 01:14:52 PM »
easy for you to say.  Canada will be slurped up by her sister france.

The rude Americans and her shitty buck are in for bad times should we suddenly have to compete with German thinkers and spanish money.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2006, 01:18:20 PM »
easy for you to say.  Canada will be slurped up by her sister france.

The rude Americans and her shitty buck are in for bad times should we suddenly have to compete with German thinkers and spanish money.

Canada is in for Good Times.
We are an energy superpower as of March.
So says Steven Harper. ;D
We just told OPEC to screw off and we are producing over half of the Worlds Uranium.

We might not be the richest country but we could sure make one heck of a dirty bomb.
Z

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2006, 04:41:41 AM »
I like little welfare state with self-sufficient people contributing their money to the economy and not for social programs that aid welfare cheats and illegal immigrants.  If we didn't pay for every illegal immigrant we could spend more on education, esp in poor areas.  A global gov't would not work IMO.
True. It should be applied to every countries! The economical and cultural protection is a must for the survival of any people!
S