Author Topic: Just saw hokiest movie ever  (Read 3175 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Just saw hokiest movie ever
« on: December 08, 2006, 03:27:19 PM »
Loose change. Voices dubbed over by the narrator. Pictures of the Pentagon which weren't even the Pentagon. It was terrible. How could anyone believe anything in it? It was just plain stupid. Gold? Spools of wire? People who owed taxes so WT7 was exploded? Its was downright embarrassing.
The House that Ruth built

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Just saw hokiest movie ever
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 03:29:41 PM »
I thought you didn't want to talk about this ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 03:41:35 PM »
Loose change. Voices dubbed over by the narrator. Pictures of the Pentagon which weren't even the Pentagon. It was terrible. How could anyone believe anything in it? It was just plain stupid. Gold? Spools of wire? People who owed taxes so WT7 was exploded? Its was downright embarrassing.

Interesting.  I've never watched it, but good to get an unbiased evaluation. 

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 03:57:29 PM »
my favorite one is they show a clip from across the river over a mile away of the planes hitting the tower. theres a girls voice right after one of the planes hit that says "that was not an american airlines flight".
#1 the girl wasnt shown in the vid, you just hear her voice. #2 it was too far away to even tell what kind of plane it was. #3 when you see a plane hit do you think that would have been someones reaction. #4 why would she say american airlines? why not delta or Continental?

but its sad some people believe in that garbage. Michael moore proved that you can put whatever you want in a "documentary" and you will become rich.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 04:05:15 PM »
I thought you didn't want to talk about this ;D

I still don't don't think this stuff belongs in a political board but people are posting conspiracy stuff so you go with the flow.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 04:06:22 PM »
A picture of the inner rings of the Pentagon and there is a "No Parking" sign? Since when a cars driven in the Pentagon? The people on flight 93 are still alive? Then where the heck are they?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 04:22:58 PM »
I still don't don't think this stuff belongs in a political board but people are posting conspiracy stuff so you go with the flow.
Did you just want us to talk about politicians only or what?  This isn't anything new, we all talked about the board for some time.  These conspiracy theories have a political angle bigtime, you can't honestly believe the suggested ramifications by 9/11 theorists aren't political... come on...  This board was not created to talk about just politicians only.  We're not going to just sit here and talk about who's running in 08...  If the intent of the user posting information is political or to reveal political aspects how can it not belong here...

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2006, 04:28:04 PM »
Did you just want us to talk about politicians only or what?  This isn't anything new, we all talked about the board for some time.  These conspiracy theories have a political angle bigtime, you can't honestly believe the suggested ramifications by 9/11 theorists aren't political... come on...  This board was not created to talk about just politicians only.  We're not going to just sit here and talk about who's running in 08...  If the intent of the user posting information is political or to reveal political aspects how can it not belong here...

Shouldn't be called "Political" then.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2006, 04:32:59 PM »
Shouldn't be called "Political" then.
"Political issues" "Political Issues" not "politics" These things ARE political issues... I'm sorry, but it's true.  how about cutting us some slack here... you really couldn't have just wanted us to deal within the realm of politicians only...

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2006, 06:27:47 AM »
Loose change was done on a shoestring budget and the makers were 20-21.  They started it to make fun of the loons on their campus who said it was an inside job, to prove them WRONG.  Then they realized some of the things were impossible to have happened how the official story goes. 

if you're looking for scientific analysis of the collapses, check out:

911 Mysteries - Focused upon why the towers fell, best case for controlled demolition

it's new, it cost something like $150k to produce, and it's very scientifically verifiable.  I know you're a smart man with a career in a very hard field, bmac, so I think this might be up your alley. It was made by a very pro-war repub also.  They interview engineers, they study the collapse, it's very complete.

by the way, those loose change kids are releasing Loose Change Final Cut this spring 2007, in theaters.  It will also be available online for free, on netflix, and everywhere else.  They've spent the last 3-4 years living this stuff, researching, doing interviews, and putting every cent they earn into making this a quality project.  They also say that it will be "completely undebunkable" and that every word in the film will be verified multiple times with no room for debate.  This will be the most influential and credible 911 piece yet.

I will check it out 240. Thanks dude.