Author Topic: George W. Bush the war criminal!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9317 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: George W. Bush the war criminal!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2006, 08:58:07 AM »
how is he a war criminal?
he went to war based on fabricated information and removed a foreign leader by force with no cause and is directly responsible for the deaths of almost 3,000 American troops and countless Iraqi civilians, he has also wasted billions of American tax dollars.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2006, 08:58:28 AM »
besides hes moving to paraguay anyway he will never be brought back to face all the charges against him  ::)
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2006, 09:01:24 AM »
he went to war based on fabricated information and removed a foreign leader by force with no cause and is directly responsible for the deaths of almost 3,000 American troops and countless Iraqi civilians.

he went to war based on info from every single intelligence agency at his disposal, including other coutnries.   Saddam had repeatedly violated more than 15 UN resolutions which he agreed to if we didnt take him out of power in 91.  the war was approved by congress. 

is the war a disaster at this point without some last minute "miracle" type solution?  yes, but bush is not a war criminal.
Valhalla awaits.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2006, 09:07:03 AM »
he went to war based on info from every single intelligence agency at his disposal, including other coutnries.   Saddam had repeatedly violated more than 15 UN resolutions which he agreed to if we didnt take him out of power in 91.  the war was approved by congress. 

is the war a disaster at this point without some last minute "miracle" type solution?  yes, but bush is not a war criminal.
you don't honestly believe that horseshit do you? i thought you were smart.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2006, 09:12:20 AM »
what specifically were you referring to?
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2006, 09:13:56 AM »
everything i posted in that post is correct.  anyway, squadfather have fun posting 50+ times today like you do everyday, i have a life to attend to.
Valhalla awaits.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2006, 09:15:58 AM »
everything i posted in that post is correct.  anyway, squadfather have fun posting 50+ times today like you do everyday, i have a life to attend to.
personal attacks=no intelligent comeback=you've been owned

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2006, 09:44:11 AM »
besides hes moving to paraguay anyway he will never be brought back to face all the charges against him  ::)

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2006, 09:44:51 AM »

And Democrat senators told the American people the same "lie." 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2006, 09:49:19 AM »

You still don't believe this, huh?  He bought 100,000 acres down there.  His family has been all over the news down there in the country next door.  In 2004, he had his legal team ready, as he knew he'd likely be indicted once he left office.  Well, we've had 4 more years of him interpreting the law as he pleases.  Can you honestly say you don't think he will be charged with anything when he leaves office?  ANd a nation like Paraguay with it's sweet non-extradition laws isn't a nice option?

Shit, in his shoes, I'd be in S. America in no time.  Chill in the paradise with the family, the money, in a non-extradition nation?  Or stay in US and deal with a variety of legal battles?  What are you, CRAZY?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2006, 11:48:30 AM »
Save your breath.. we have had this conversation before..would u send ur kid because ur for the war etc. Nobody is for the war..but some folks here are for the ends of the war. No more terror attacks..Middle East stability etc..YES 240 CHEAP OIL ;D. I just do not understand calling ur president a war criminal..he's an American..on your side..the rags are definitly not on your side.

Do you really believe this?

Winng in Iraq will stop the terror attacks?

Iraq proves that we will not ever be able to stop the terrorist threat by occupying a country and trying to establish a democratic government.

I don't if BUSH is a war criminal, but i do know that Iraq was a tragic mistake that showcased massive incompitence both politically and millitarily...........So BUSH, the man who had the final decision, must take responsibility for 2900 US deaths, 21,000 counded, 400 billion in debt, and 100,000 to 600,000 dead or wounded  iraqis

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2006, 12:07:47 PM »
How Do You Ask Someone To Be The Last Person To Die For Bush's Ego?

sorry, I just wanted to see how that looked :P

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2006, 12:11:57 PM »
Save your breath.. we have had this conversation before..would u send ur kid because ur for the war etc. Nobody is for the war..but some folks here are for the ends of the war. No more terror attacks..Middle East stability etc..YES 240 CHEAP OIL ;D. I just do not understand calling ur president a war criminal..he's an American..on your side..the rags are definitly not on your side.

hh, here's a Q...

If the President did nothing wrong and is doing all of this for our best interests, why doesn't he just come out and explain this?  Why the coverups and misleading?  WHy fight a 9/11 investigation if he really didn't do it?  Why streatch the truth with "yellow cake" lies?  Why bullshit us?

better yet, why would anyone defend his lies?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2006, 03:43:19 PM »
how is he a war criminal?

he advocates  TORTURE

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2006, 05:33:27 PM »
"FIVE MORE MINUTES, MOM..."

How many of us have mumbled this phrase as we fought to remain asleep just a few more precious seconds before rejoining the world.

When the Republican speak of the war it's the same: "Just 18 more months war, mom".
And many of them just whine for the war to continue forever.
What is it that they like so much about the war?
Do they hate enlisted men enough to enjoy seeing them die?
Is it the Arabs demise providing their pleasure?
Is it their wish to eradicate our nation's hard earned reputation?
Or does it translate to " Just one more War Stock Quarterly Dividend" ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2006, 08:52:11 PM »

he advocates  TORTURE

you had to know this would beget some crickets :)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2006, 08:56:14 PM »
you had to know this would beget some crickets :)

I -One is too busy pounding his bible and watching FOX to respond yet.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2006, 08:57:51 PM »
nah, neoconservative republicans haven't mentioned religion much lately.  In their hearts, it hurts to think about that now.  They have lost the moral high ground.  Seriously.