Author Topic: "Insurrection"  (Read 27001 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: "Insurrection"
« Reply #300 on: January 23, 2024, 09:41:44 AM »
i=Svs8hLi45_CBHLVB

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #301 on: March 11, 2024, 11:21:08 PM »
And not a single one charged with insurrection.

Scott MacFarlane
@MacFarlaneNews

Per latest Justice Dept update, total Jan 6 arrests have eclipsed 1,350

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: March 19, 2024, 05:10:43 PM »
Trump authorized the activation of 10,000 to 20,000 National Guardsmen on January 6.  And he told his supporters to peacefully and patriotically protest.  Worst insurrection ever. 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1770237424393753038

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #303 on: March 19, 2024, 05:21:40 PM »
Trump authorized the activation of 10,000 to 20,000 National Guardsmen on January 6.  And he told his supporters to peacefully and patriotically protest.  Worst insurrection ever. 

This "insurrection" talk is the medias attempt to keep repeating some lies until it's believed as truth. Unfortunately in todays world with the internet it is difficult to silence the opposite opinion like democrats want to do.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: March 19, 2024, 05:27:01 PM »
This "insurrection" talk is the medias attempt to keep repeating some lies until it's believed as truth. Unfortunately in todays world with the internet it is difficult to silence the opposite opinion like democrats want to do.

That's exactly what they do.  And it works.  One of my friends recently said Trump is a "confirmed insurrectionist."  I asked him if it made sense to have Trump charged with and convicted of violating the federal insurrection law before calling him a "confirmed insurrectionist."  Crickets.  But the media and leftist politicians just keep repeating "insurrection," which has convinced a lot of people that January 6 was an insurrection. 

And how about the lie that police officers were killed on January 6? 

It's not like the truth is hard to find either. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #305 on: March 19, 2024, 05:43:46 PM »
That's exactly what they do.  And it works.  One of my friends recently said Trump is a "confirmed insurrectionist."  I asked him if it made sense to have Trump charged with and convicted of violating the federal insurrection law before calling him a "confirmed insurrectionist."  Crickets.  But the media and leftist politicians just keep repeating "insurrection," which has convinced a lot of people that January 6 was an insurrection. 

And how about the lie that police officers were killed on January 6? 

It's not like the truth is hard to find either.
Many people choose to be ignorant of what the media is doing or how under their control some people are. Then there's people that only look for views that support their TDS so they can spread it around. Same with conservatives. If the media actually reported the truth, the political landscape would be completely different.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: March 19, 2024, 05:52:34 PM »
Many people choose to be ignorant of what the media is doing or how under their control some people are. Then there's people that only look for views that support their TDS so they can spread it around. Same with conservatives. If the media actually reported the truth, the political landscape would be completely different.

I would really like to see what an election looks like without all of the misinformation, disinformation, outright lies, lawfare, etc. 

What if we had a repeat of the Lincoln-Douglas debates with Trump and Biden?  Will never happen, but it would be pretty awesome.

The Lincoln-Douglas Debates of 1858
https://www.nps.gov/liho/learn/historyculture/debates.htm

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #307 on: March 19, 2024, 05:58:01 PM »

If he federalized and deployed the National Guard they would have accused him of staging a military coup. If the National Guard didn't get there on time they would have accused him of ordering the National Guard to stand down. They'd find something to accuse him regardless.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: March 20, 2024, 12:53:22 AM »
If he federalized and deployed the National Guard they would have accused him of staging a military coup. If the National Guard didn't get there on time they would have accused him of ordering the National Guard to stand down. They'd find something to accuse him regardless.
Yep, they will always make him the bad guy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: March 20, 2024, 06:11:45 PM »

Yep.  They use projection and outright lies. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #310 on: March 25, 2024, 02:23:17 PM »
FAKE insurrection!
T