Author Topic: UFO's Are Real - Avi Loeb speaks out about alien technology  (Read 6860 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
UFO's Are Real - Avi Loeb speaks out about alien technology
« on: January 24, 2021, 11:44:20 PM »
Harvard’s top astronomer says our solar system may be teeming with alien technology. Avi Loeb spent his career searching for evidence of alien life. When he found it, the scientific community refused to believe him.

If you could fly two billion miles in the direction of the Pegasus constellation, and knew where to look, you would find a thin, flat object, about the size of a football field and up to ten times more reflective than the average comet. If you watched it for a while, you would notice that it is tumbling as it moves away from the sun, turning end over end roughly every seven hours.

This object passed the Earth in October 2017. As it began its return to interstellar space, the Canadian astronomer Robert Weryk identified it among the images from what was then the world’s most powerful camera, a telescope in Hawaii called Pan-STARRS1. The astronomers in Hawaii called it ‘Oumuamua, a Hawaiian word meaning “first scout from a distant place”.

https://www.newstatesman.com/science-tech/space/2021/01/harvard-s-top-astronomer-says-our-solar-system-may-be-teeming-alien

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: UFO's Are Real - Avi Loeb speaks out about alien technology
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 05:15:50 AM »
We've been waiting on disclosure for 25 years.  A lot of people like Dr. Steven Greer have gotten rich off of this.

MistressOfDoom

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2022, 04:38:34 PM »
Aliens are demons.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2022, 04:03:17 PM »
Aliens are demons.

If an alien is a demon. Than is a demon an alien? According to mathematician Giuseppe Peano's symmetric property of equality, if A=D then D=A.

So a demon is an alien. How does this apply to human behavior? Do we have no responsibility for our actions? "My demons got the best of me?"

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2022, 10:58:04 AM »
If an alien is a demon. Than is a demon an alien? According to mathematician Giuseppe Peano's symmetric property of equality, if A=D then D=A.

So a demon is an alien. How does this apply to human behavior? Do we have no responsibility for our actions? "My demons got the best of me?"
I think he means these interdimensional beings are demons and not actually space aliens from another star system. A lot of Christians hold this belief based on biblical passages, especially Genesis chapter 6 and Ezekiel.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2022, 11:48:46 AM »
I think he means these interdimensional beings are demons and not actually space aliens from another star system. A lot of Christians hold this belief based on biblical passages, especially Genesis chapter 6 and Ezekiel.
I understood her(if it truly is a female). When a person only has 1 post total and it's to say "Aliens are demons" on the Conspiracy Theory board in a dead thread, seemed odd so I thought I'd make it a bit more interesting.  I don't think it was thought out in any way, religious or otherwise.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2022, 12:23:59 PM »
I understood her(if it truly is a female). When a person only has 1 post total and it's to say "Aliens are demons" on the Conspiracy Theory board in a dead thread, seemed odd so I thought I'd make it a bit more interesting.  I don't think it was thought out in any way, religious or otherwise.
I didn't even notice the poster was female. ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2022, 12:27:31 PM »
I didn't even notice the poster was female. ;D

A Female on Getbig !!  Titty pics or it's a Geezer.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2022, 12:34:59 PM »
A Female on Getbig !!  Titty pics or it's a Geezer.
I know! What female wants to look at men in thongs?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2022, 12:37:49 PM »
I know! What female wants to look at men in thongs?

Ha, I don't care
I just want to see if she has Large Tits & Shows them.

;D :D ;D

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2022, 10:21:26 PM »
Ha, I don't care
I just want to see if she has Large Tits & Shows them.

;D :D ;D

We have our own new conspiracy. Who is this "Mistress of Doom?" Only 1 post. A female? Could it possibly be a female that posted a random, nonsense post so Ron's topic would go back to the top of the list? Please clarify Mistress of Doom.