Author Topic: Wikidudeman's unholy "alliance" with True Adonis slammed on Wikipedia!!  (Read 5307 times)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
hahahahaha.........

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
hahahaha, Ribonucleic goes from stalking Alexxx to stalking TA, who's slightly more pathetic. What a way for a 40 year old spend to his time.  ::)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
hahahaha, Ribonucleic goes from stalking Alexxx to stalking TA, who's slightly more pathetic. What a way for a 40 year old spend to his time.  ::)

To be precise: I'm "stalking" - if that's how you'd like to put it - Wikidudeman.

You're not suggesting he and Adonis are the same person, are you?  ;D

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
I find it incredibly disingenuous that the same people who mocked my efforts to get images to use for Wikipedia and decided to make a joke out of the thread I posted asking for such pictures, are the exact same people who throw a baby fit when I have to resort to using the only good picture that was provided to me. If you whiners didn't care to help me get pictures for Wikipedia articles then why should I care what you think about the pictures that I do use?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
when I have to resort to using the only good picture that was provided to me

Because "this article needed more illustrations" - as you say on the article's Talk page?

Bullshit.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
There, problem solved.  Natural Bodybuilding pictures and I've competed.  Have a great day
A

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
There, problem solved.  Natural Bodybuilding pictures and I've competed.  Have a great day

Nice try, Vince.

But even if you didn't have a ludicrous physique, I'm afraid that Adonis - through the agency of "Wikidudeman" - has attached himself to the defenseless Wikipedia in a facehugger-like deathgrip.

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
Because "this article needed more illustrations" - as you say on the article's Talk page?

Bullshit.

Wikipedia encourages the use of illustrations to make articles more lively and fun to read. Articles that are long and 'texty' tend to be overlooked and articles that have lively illustrations tend to get more traffic. Articles need pictures to illustrate the topic of discussion and make it easier to understand.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
Wikipedia encourages the use of illustrations to make articles more lively

"Lively" is not the first adjective that would come to mind.  ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Wikidudeman's unholy "alliance" with True Adonis slammed on Wikipedia!!
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 05:50:32 PM »
Wikipedia encourages the use of illustrations to make articles more lively and fun to read. Articles that are long and 'texty' tend to be overlooked and articles that have lively illustrations tend to get more traffic. Articles need pictures to illustrate the topic of discussion and make it easier to understand.

Hi Jezzabelle,

how much do you charge for a fake prada t shirt?

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 05:50:52 PM »
Wikidudeman, if you want a natural, go here.

http://www.guybourgon.com/home.html

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2007, 05:51:20 PM »

lol

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2007, 05:53:43 PM »

Why? Because you don't like the person the picture is of? or Because you have quibbles with his "physique"?  The fact is, it's better than no picture.

Hey, I've got a great idea! Post YOUR picture and if your physique looks better than his I'll replace his with yours!

Sound fair?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2007, 05:53:53 PM »

You're wasting your time.

A dozen title-winning natural bodybuilders could provide professionally-photographed, copyright-free pictures and "Wikidudeman" would still vomit up some tortured rationale for using Stormtrooperboy's instead.

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2007, 05:55:07 PM »

I'm not looking for a "natural" anymore. I removed "natural" from the image caption of the "True Adonis" picture anyway. Right now I want copyright free images for the Pro-Bodybuilder articles.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2007, 05:56:14 PM »

I'm not looking for a "natural" anymore. I removed "natural" from the image caption of the "True Adonis" picture anyway. Right now I want copyright free images for the Pro-Bodybuilder articles.

Are you a muscle worshipping homo?
E

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2007, 05:56:26 PM »

A dozen title-winning natural bodybuilders could provide professionally-photographed, copyright-free pictures and "Wikidudeman" would still vomit up some tortured rationale for using Stormtrooperboy's instead.

Oh believe me, I'm sure "Wikidudeman" is a gimmick. I'm just hoping.

Oh fuck off then.

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2007, 06:09:54 PM »

1. How do you know that? You haven't posted a single "title-winning natural bodybuilder"s copyright free images that I can use. So don't make baseless claims about what I "will" or "wont" do.

2. The term "natural" is fairly dubious and simply winning a 'natural competition' doesn't mean someone is steroid-free.

3. You didn't address what I said....

I have a good idea, Post YOUR picture and if your physique looks better than his I'll replace his with yours!

Sound fair?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2007, 06:12:30 PM »
Why? Because you don't like the person the picture is of? or Because you have quibbles with his "physique"?  The fact is, it's better than no picture.

Hey, I've got a great idea! Post YOUR picture and if your physique looks better than his I'll replace his with yours!

Sound fair?

Why so touchy, "Wikidudeman"? Someone would think it was your physique being criticized.  ::)

For what it's worth, I never had a significant problem with Adonis in the context of Getbig. We have no dignity to be impaired by his antics.  :)

But Wikipedia - ideally, at least - is a place for grownups. One to which I've contributed a fair amount of editing. So it pisses me off to see him plastering his delusional self - with "your" help, of course - on to the article.

So no, I guess I don't like him. And after you pathetically tried to bully me with an admin after I made a single edit you disagreed with, I don't like you much either.

But don't worry. Your - sorry, I mean "his" - precious picture isn't going to be removed by me.

Feel better now?

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2007, 06:15:37 PM »
1. Get in touch with Guy Bourgon and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to let you use a pic.

2. By your skewed logic, no one can prove to be natural, even though they get tested regularly.

3. You started this whole mess by posting a picture of True Adonis, quite possibly the most horrible looking physique on GetBig. You didn't even fucking look for a picture yourself, and you get mad at the rest of us for "not helping". If you go so far as to Wiki bodybuilders, you can at least google a name or two and get pictures from a public website. This whole "copyright" crap is a poor excuse.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2007, 06:19:20 PM »
This whole "copyright" crap is a poor excuse.

Yes, but due to Wikipedia's tough standards regarding copyrighted images, one that will probably suffice for his disturbing cause of keeping Adonis' picture in the article by any means necessary.  ::)

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2007, 06:21:03 PM »
Oh I know. Isn't it strange how, when provided with a true natural bodybuilder, he totally reverses himself so he can keep the TA picture up?

If this isn't Adonis or Jezebelle, I'll eat my shoe.

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2007, 06:21:27 PM »
Why so touchy, "Wikidudeman"? Someone would think it was your physique being criticized.  ::)

For what it's worth, I never had a significant problem with Adonis in the context of Getbig. We have no dignity to be impaired by his antics.  :)

But Wikipedia - ideally, at least - is a place for grownups. One to which I've contributed a fair amount of editing. So it pisses me off to see him plastering his delusional self - with "your" help, of course - on to the article.

So no, I guess I don't like him. And after you pathetically tried to bully me with an admin after I made a single edit you disagreed with, I don't like you much either.

But don't worry. Your - sorry, I mean "his" - precious picture isn't going to be removed by me.

Feel better now?

1. I'm not "The True Adonis". I think I established that in another thread (that seems to of vanished).  But to hammer the point home even further,  I have over 2,000 edits on en.wikipedia alone. You only have 746.

Here are the last 500 edits I have made.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Contributions&limit=500&target=Wikidudeman

2.If you don't want the picture gone, why continue to whine about it? Why make this thread to begin with?

Wikidudeman

• Getbig II
  • Nu mă, Nu mă iei!
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2007, 06:30:19 PM »
1. Get in touch with Guy Bourgon and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to let you use a pic.

You do it for me.

2. By your skewed logic, no one can prove to be natural, even though they get tested regularly.

Basically. The Olympics drug tests are many times more stringent than any tests  of a 'natural bodybuilding competition' and many people still seem to get by. So to trust the tests of some bodybuilding competition who's methods are generally private when that of the Olympics' is far from perfect is very credulous.

3. You started this whole mess by posting a picture of True Adonis, quite possibly the most horrible looking physique on GetBig.

I didn't post it.

You didn't even fucking look for a picture yourself, and you get mad at the rest of us for "not helping". If you go so far as to Wiki bodybuilders, you can at least google a name or two and get pictures from a public website. This whole "copyright" crap is a poor excuse.

1. I did look. No one responded to my requests and posting a thread here was clearly a waste of time.

2.The "Copyright" excuse is not an excuse at all. It's wikipedia policy. Simply using pictures from websites won't work. They will get deleted within a few minutes unless I can prove the images are copyright free.

Please read wikipedia copyright guidelines here...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Copyrights

Here it details the image policy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Copyrights#Image_guidelines

I have a lot of experience with wikipedia copyright policy. I have uploaded image that were found in search engines and public websites before and they all got deleted within a few minutes due to the fact they are copyrighted.