Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1451197 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #25675 on: February 03, 2023, 06:27:22 AM »
All Bhanks lifts and measurements are inherently DGC (dependent on Gatorade consumption)

hahha

Brian, tell us more how  on how to achieve this pear look with a 43 inch waist?

What's the excuse for this one? hernia? lifting belt? ate a big meal?

Brian, you have a dad bod on TRT.. perhaps a new doctor is needed something isn't working.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #25676 on: February 03, 2023, 06:29:20 AM »
I never said your waist was 45".  Your easter pic, your squat pic, and so many other pics where you are relaxed SHOW your distended belly.

I don't give a flying fuck if you weigh 230 or 200.  Facts are facts.  You have a distended gut and you always flex it for pics to give the appearance that you do not have that distension. 

Pins test for 20 years = bigger arms = fake strength that will be gone if you miss even two weeks of your hormones.

No I eat food throughout the day and sometimes I have a belly of food it’s not the same thing

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25677 on: February 03, 2023, 06:30:11 AM »
Currently you have a 34 inch waist?  Is this more "I bench 365x2" at some point stuff where you're claiming some past measurement?

Currently as in this very minute after breakfast it’s 34.5inches

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25678 on: February 03, 2023, 06:32:01 AM »
LOL Brian,

stop the madness. you are legit sucking in your gut.

If you even took a tiny breath of air that measuring tape would snap across the room.

You are easily a 40-43 inch waist.

pictures, screen shots of videos do not lie.

re below:

Again a picture in a shirt with a weightlifting belt after a meal like wtf? I can not get my waist to 40 inches no matter how much I eat and drink and push it out I am nowhere near 40 inches. I can’t suck my waist in a half a foot just nonsense

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25679 on: February 03, 2023, 06:35:20 AM »
hahha

Brian, tell us more how  on how to achieve this pear look with a 43 inch waist?

What's the excuse for this one? hernia? lifting belt? ate a big meal?

Brian, you have a dad bod on TRT.. perhaps a new doctor is needed something isn't working.

Yeah dude I eat throughout the day that doesn’t mean it’s not flat every morning my waist has never measured anywhere near 40 inches again sorry you don’t understand your stomach is basically a balloon you fill all day with food. Add in a digestive disease and yes you can get bloated during the day hell I get gas sometimes are we going to call gas a gut now?? You guys say my weight only counts when waking as it’s just food in my stomach but somehow when talking about my waist size you want to count the food in the stomach. Double standard

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #25680 on: February 03, 2023, 06:35:41 AM »
No I eat food throughout the day and sometimes I have a belly of food it’s not the same thing

Is this hernia?  food?  gas?  menstral bloat?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #25681 on: February 03, 2023, 06:35:54 AM »

I gotta be honest, I'm the type who's stomach swells up nicely after eating a lot.
Flat by morning after fasting at night.

It is hoodie-weather after-all, I tend to get fatter this time of year. (And I like it).

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25682 on: February 03, 2023, 06:37:43 AM »
I gotta be honest, I'm the type who's stomach swells up nicely after eating a lot.
Flat by morning after fasting at night.

It is hoodie-weather after-all, I tend to get fatter this time of year. (And I like it).

Right like wtf are we talking about here if you are flat in the morning you don’t have a gut everyone’s stomach expands after a meal

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25683 on: February 03, 2023, 06:41:17 AM »
Is this hernia?  food?  gas?  menstral bloat?

Food processing you know you have to get nutrition into the body especially when you are 220lbs I need a ton of daily calories so yes absolutely after eating my stomach is going to swell. I know yours doesn’t change because you are on a starvation ration diet to maintain your 185lb girlish figure

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #25684 on: February 03, 2023, 06:41:33 AM »
Right like wtf are we talking about here if you are flat in the morning you don’t have a gut everyone’s stomach expands after a meal

Here's what you say "When I flex and suck my gut in, its 34in...otherwise I am bloated"

There...now everyone will be happy

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #25685 on: February 03, 2023, 06:43:56 AM »
Food processing you know you have to get nutrition into the body especially when you are 220lbs I need a ton of daily calories so yes absolutely after eating my stomach is going to swell. I know yours doesn’t change because you are on a starvation ration diet to maintain your 185lb girlish figure

HA HA....shut up.  You don't need a ton of calories.  You've convinced yourself of that.

Awww....still holding on to the 185lbs thing?   So, someone who weighs 40lbs less than you reps squats easier than you.  How does that make you feel?

Have you ever seen my diet brian?  Nope.  Keep dreaming because:

I.OWN.YOU.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25686 on: February 03, 2023, 06:47:04 AM »
Here's what you say "When I flex and suck my gut in, its 34in...otherwise I am bloated"

There...now everyone will be happy

So you think I can suck my stomach in half a foot who the fuck am I some kind of Yoga Guru??? I am not bloated in the morning or a couple hours after a meal. It’s not like I always have a bloated belly. But yes absolutely considering I struggle to eat maintain my weight and get enough calories a bloated belly is a great thing it means I am eating and strong. Again you guys sweat to the oldies and worry about your bellies that’s your thing. I am trying to lift heavy weights and getbig

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25687 on: February 03, 2023, 06:56:33 AM »
HA HA....shut up.  You don't need a ton of calories.  You've convinced yourself of that.

Awww....still holding on to the 185lbs thing?   So, someone who weighs 40lbs less than you reps squats easier than you.  How does that make you feel?

Have you ever seen my diet brian?  Nope.  Keep dreaming because:

I.OWN.YOU.

12 year old girls can squat more than me I have serious knee stability issues jackass who the fuck compares their squat to someone who has trouble walking some days ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #25688 on: February 03, 2023, 07:00:37 AM »
12 year old girls can squat more than me I have serious knee stability issues jackass who the fuck compares their squat to someone who has trouble walking some days ???

So WTF are you even thinking barbell squatting heavy?  Insane and crazy. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25689 on: February 03, 2023, 07:05:27 AM »
So WTF are you even thinking barbell squatting heavy?  Insane and crazy.

I have not been squatting heavy. I did one rep at 365lbs and didn’t like how it felt on the knee. I could probably leg press more than my squat would indicate but why? I can comfortably squat 225lbs and 275lbs for reps that is plenty of weight to train. I don’t really need to go heavy. I also have been having some lower back tightness so have just been doing some leg extensions and curls the last few weeks. I did just find my missing knee sleeves so I will probably squat this next week but yeah I will use 275lbs and focus on form.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25690 on: February 03, 2023, 07:08:16 AM »
I have not been squatting heavy. I did one rep at 365lbs and didn’t like how it felt on the knee. I could probably leg press more than my squat would indicate but why? I can comfortably squat 225lbs and 275lbs for reps that is plenty of weight to train. I don’t really need to go heavy. I also have been having some lower back tightness so have just been doing some leg extensions and curls the last few weeks. I did just find my missing knee sleeves so I will probably squat this next week but yeah I will use 275lbs and focus on form.

The best thing you can do for yourself is get a sled.  But, because you are dense and stubborn and refuse to even consider anyone elses' advice, you will be stuck on stupid forever.   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #25691 on: February 03, 2023, 07:27:47 AM »
Just use 185-225 for 12-20 reps you dumb fuck.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25692 on: February 03, 2023, 07:28:40 AM »
So you think I can suck my stomach in half a foot who the fuck am I some kind of Yoga Guru??? I am not bloated in the morning or a couple hours after a meal. It’s not like I always have a bloated belly. But yes absolutely considering I struggle to eat maintain my weight and get enough calories a bloated belly is a great thing it means I am eating and strong. Again you guys sweat to the oldies and worry about your bellies that’s your thing. I am trying to lift heavy weights and getbig

Alright so take a picture at noon today and let's see this magic bloat disappear.

I'm sure you will pop a lasik and take a pic 8 hours later so you can say you do not have a 40 inch gut.

When you are relaxed  re : pool pic, ig pics your gut is easily tipping 40+

Brian you are 45 bald and with a dad bod.

No big deal, you have piss poor genetics and father time is lapping you.

Why not have a slice of humble pie admit defeat.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25693 on: February 03, 2023, 07:36:24 AM »
Just use 185-225 for 12-20 reps you dumb fuck.

We have all tried helping him.  He is beyond help whatsoever.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25694 on: February 03, 2023, 07:36:38 AM »
Alright so take a picture at noon today and let's see this magic bloat disappear.

I'm sure you will pop a lasik and take a pic 8 hours later so you can say you do not have a 40 inch gut.

When you are relaxed  re : pool pic, ig pics your gut is easily tipping 40+

Brian you are 45 bald and with a dad bod.

No big deal, you have piss poor genetics and father time is lapping you.

Why not have a slice of humble pie admit defeat.

I have great genetics and I am in great shape for any age much less 45. My waist has never measured 40 inches in my life. I don’t actually have lunch plans yet but I am going to eat a lot today. I don’t need to measure my waist 100 times you guys said I had a 40 inch gut I said I had a 34 inch waist when measured it was 34.5 inches.

Meanwhile you don’t even lift you are just a troll

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #25695 on: February 03, 2023, 07:47:26 AM »
We have all tried helping him.  He is beyond help whatsoever.   
Yup.....he has no fucking cue.  :(

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #25696 on: February 03, 2023, 07:50:16 AM »

A foot and a half?  Where are you coming up with this nonsense?  You have a bloated gut from your drugs.  Plain and simple.  Not because you are some power eating muscle guru.  Geezus, get over yourself.  You keep doing your dick measuring...I will be lifting and training for performance.  Stuff you would utterly have an MI even trying.

Here's a tip then...don't challenge ANYONE to out squat you with excuses like that.  Thank you for admitting your a pussy.  Like SC says..plenty of us have bad knees, some worse than you and have done rehab to improve them and do better than you.  We don't collapse climbing stairs...but then again you LOVE hanging on to these excuses so that you always have an OUT for when you fail.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25697 on: February 03, 2023, 07:57:31 AM »
A foot and a half?  Where are you coming up with this nonsense?  You have a bloated gut from your drugs.  Plain and simple.  Not because you are some power eating muscle guru.  Geezus, get over yourself.  You keep doing your dick measuring...I will be lifting and training for performance.  Stuff you would utterly have an MI even trying.

Here's a tip then...don't challenge ANYONE to out squat you with excuses like that.  Thank you for admitting your a pussy.  Like SC says..plenty of us have bad knees, some worse than you and have done rehab to improve them and do better than you.  We don't collapse climbing stairs...but then again you LOVE hanging on to these excuses so that you always have an OUT for when you fail.

You never answered the challenge I said I could squat 350lbs can you and you then posted yourself repping 225lbs by all means let’s see you lift something I can’t because I haven’t seen it yet

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25698 on: February 03, 2023, 08:09:32 AM »
I have great genetics and I am in great shape for any age much less 45. My waist has never measured 40 inches in my life. I don’t actually have lunch plans yet but I am going to eat a lot today. I don’t need to measure my waist 100 times you guys said I had a 40 inch gut I said I had a 34 inch waist when measured it was 34.5 inches.

Meanwhile you don’t even lift you are just a troll

Brian, take second and relax.

Not everyone has the genetic predisposition to be the next, Ronnie Coleman or even Chris Bumstead.

You are 45, bald and have admitted to the following. You have difficulty walking upstairs. You puke on your self driving. You have had organ failure, but rebounded from organ failure. You shit yourself once a week.

The above mentioned ailments are not of somebody who has great genetics. You have poor genetics, and you use drugs to overcompensate.

I mean, there’s no problem not everybody can be the next Trey Brewer at the NPC Excalibur

Father time is walking by you while you limp around the track using a cane

Why not just admit you don’t have the best genetics and you have done a mediocre job with what you have.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25699 on: February 03, 2023, 08:19:22 AM »
Brian, take second and relax.

Not everyone has the genetic predisposition to be the next, Ronnie Coleman or even Chris Bumstead.

You are 45, bald and have admitted to the following. You have difficulty walking upstairs. You puke on your self driving. You have had organ failure, but rebounded from organ failure. You shit yourself once a week.

The above mentioned ailments are not of somebody who has great genetics. You have poor genetics, and you use drugs to overcompensate.

I mean, there’s no problem not everybody can be the next Trey Brewer at the NPC Excalibur

Father time is walking by you while you limp around the track using a cane

Why not just admit you don’t have the best genetics and you have done a mediocre job with what you have.

I have never shit myself in my life you fucking moron by all means put up a pic we both know I own you