Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Steroids Info & Hardcore

Milos Sarcev diuretic protocols....

<< < (4/4)

MIOVIT:

--- Quote from: illuminati on May 10, 2023, 11:52:42 AM ---Gustavo saying that he knew it was too much & yet still did it !!  WTF Gustavo isn't
sounding to Bright.  ::)

--- End quote ---

I don't know but if you finished third in mr.o you should have a lot of pressure.. I don't want to justify it but it would be necessary to put yourself in their place, already in case that level plays a lot with health,

illuminati:

--- Quote from: MIOVIT on May 17, 2023, 02:05:35 AM ---I don't know but if you finished third in mr.o you should have a lot of pressure.. I don't want to justify it but it would be necessary to put yourself in their place, already in case that level plays a lot with health,

--- End quote ---

No I' never reached the heights of Mr O,
Though I did well enough as an amateur, also I'm good friends with 1 Mr Olympia winner (212)
and a few Pro Mr universe winners & at least 2 definitely wouldn't be saying what Gustavo
said - Still his body his choice, just don't whine about it.

MIOVIT:
RIP GUSTAVO BADELL

Taffin:

--- Quote from: MIOVIT on March 11, 2023, 02:43:16 AM ---This is not a post about how his protocol is... this is a post about the consequences of one of his clients after that protocol and many people do not know that the well-known Pro BB Guatavo Badell took him directly to dialysis after his last preparation with Milos, of course he had to retire... this is not something I read out there, Gustavo himself said this and I was present... just be careful with all the young people and more not too young who are preparing ...

--- End quote ---

Wow - you basically almost called it!  I wonder how many others out there have just quietly moved on to dialysis or a transplant..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version