Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

Does Lamar get traded?

<< < (8/8)

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on May 01, 2023, 09:42:25 PM ---Check out his passing and rushing stats.  Pretty consistent.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/J/JackLa00.htm

--- End quote ---
As are his playoff performances and regular injuries.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on May 02, 2023, 12:46:33 AM ---As are his playoff performances and regular injuries.

--- End quote ---

He does get hurt a lot, but he has started 7, 15, 15, 12, and 12 games in the regular season.

He's had 7 comebacks and 10 game winning drives.

I agree his 4 playoff game numbers do not look good. 

WoogsRaven:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on April 27, 2023, 03:48:15 PM ---Guess not, he signed a deal.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/36305705/sources-lamar-jackson-ravens-progressing-extension-talks

Not saying it’s right or wrong, I just don’t see him finishing that contract as the starter.

Woogs, what say you?

--- End quote ---

Lamar can thank Jalen Hurts' agent for getting the deal done. If not for that, I believe they would still be negotiating now. Here in Baltimore the local fan base is ecstatic. From my standpoint I find it odd that no one is acknowledging the fact that NO OTHER TEAM in the NFL made Lamar an offer. That to me, holds a lot of weight. I'm not a big Lamar guy and he has a lot to prove this upcoming season. The Ravens are stepping it up by adding more weapons for him. Last season was the worst supporting cast for Lamar that I've ever seen.

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: WoogsRaven on May 03, 2023, 10:25:31 AM ---Lamar can thank Jalen Hurts' agent for getting the deal done. If not for that, I believe they would still be negotiating now. Here in Baltimore the local fan base is ecstatic. From my standpoint I find it odd that no one is acknowledging the fact that NO OTHER TEAM in the NFL made Lamar an offer. That to me, holds a lot of weight. I'm not a big Lamar guy and he has a lot to prove this upcoming season. The Ravens are stepping it up by adding more weapons for him. Last season was the worst supporting cast for Lamar that I've ever seen.

--- End quote ---

Yes, the WR core was atrocious.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version