Author Topic: The egyptian secret.  (Read 3558 times)

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
The egyptian secret.
« on: March 30, 2023, 02:54:29 PM »
https://aristimuqoh.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/BR.mp4

maybe you could recognize his voice.. what is in that parcel?

Relentless458

• Getbig II
Re: The egyptian secret.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 05:47:18 AM »
Who gives a shit? You are lame as fuck....

Drive off a cliff or something

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2023, 03:59:27 AM »
Who gives a shit? You are lame as fuck....

Drive off a cliff or something

You are right... who gives a shit what gear a Mr. O is receiving in his mail... you are so smart as always.. ;D ;D ;D very smart

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2023, 09:55:11 AM »
One day you will smarten up and realize....gear is only a small percentage of the equation. A solid diet, with adequate meal planning and consistent gym time day after day plays a better role. You can inject gear until it leaks out your ear, it won't do shit unless you are putting work in the gym and in the kitchen. Youre just another nobody who thinks "it's all gear" lame ass clown you are

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2023, 01:15:46 PM »
One day you will smarten up and realize....gear is only a small percentage of the equation. A solid diet, with adequate meal planning and consistent gym time day after day plays a better role. You can inject gear until it leaks out your ear, it won't do shit unless you are putting work in the gym and in the kitchen. Youre just another nobody who thinks "it's all gear" lame ass clown you are

WUAO I did not know it... :o  you just invented warm water

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2023, 01:20:22 AM »
I am aware you didn't know....that is very evident by your shitty physique, despite all the gear you take and post pics of. Youre a clown. Carry on....

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2023, 04:42:43 AM »
I am aware you didn't know....that is very evident by your shitty physique, despite all the gear you take and post pics of. Youre a clown. Carry on....
shitty physique!!!  oh you have  offended me.., I have an better than yours...  what a MF infant ;D ;D ;D ;D what are you doing here boy, this is a adult place, go with your mom.. very easy to see who is the clown here.. your post promoting molvian SHIT .... ;D give me a break

In my video, anyone can identify and know who Mr. O is and no one in this world has a video of a Mr. O receiving his stuff. Now what do you have???  Moldovian SHIT!!!  Modovia mafia of shit  ;D ;D ;D

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2023, 12:33:11 PM »
Take some more ESL classes cause you're English sucks. Just like your Mom, but at least her sucking feel good. You are dumber than Gustavo Badell....carry on and fantasize about Mr O as usual ...

Balkan manufactures products used in moldovian hospitals.. while you inject and post pics of
 crap Chinese GH dragon oohh must be good since a picture of a dragon is on it....lame bean burrito

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2023, 02:46:29 AM »
ok I'll take those classes  ;D ;D but you have no compression reading, since I was asking for any feed back about DP but you are promoting moldovian shit, still you are  ;D ;D ;D "Balkan manufactures products used in moldovian hospitals"  ;D ;D ;D moldovian hospitals are a shit killing people, shit country with mafias everywhere... everyone knows all that is crap...like you.

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2023, 09:59:37 PM »
Lmfao ..."compression" reading you say..?

Goodluck with your ESL (English Secondary Language) you dumb ignorant fool

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2023, 10:20:06 PM »
https://aristimuqoh.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/BR.mp4

maybe you could recognize his voice.. what had his package?

Do you handle lots of Egyptian packages?

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2023, 07:26:36 AM »

Hey Abraham, Particularly this one was to Dubai

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2023, 06:53:53 PM »

LMFAO.......bro MIOVIT is so dumb he doesn't even understand he is being clowned...  haha wow

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2023, 02:34:32 AM »
LMFAO.......bro MIOVIT is so dumb he doesn't even understand he is being clowned...  haha wow
Really??? ;D

I don't handle any packages but ARISTIMUQOH handle a lots of packages to US but this one was sent to a Mr. O in Dubai
Thanks for ask

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2023, 06:49:26 AM »
Really??? ;D
I don't handle any packages but ARISTIMUQOH handle a lots of packages to US but this one was sent to a Mr. O in Dubai
Thanks for ask

WoW. .  "thanks for ask" lmfao

You are dumb AND a snitch.....

Care to elaborate more on ARISTIMUQOH??? So he sells steroids to various customers in the US and also exclusively distributes to Olympia competitors? 

Dumbass snitch

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2023, 06:04:02 PM »
WoW. .  "thanks for ask" lmfao

You are dumb AND a snitch.....

Care to elaborate more on ARISTIMUQOH??? So he sells steroids to various customers in the US and also exclusively distributes to Olympia competitors? 

Dumbass snitch

who cares what you think or say?? ... just go ahead promoting your moldovan shits products and your ass will be kicked again... lol