Author Topic: And down go the Cowboys on their home field  (Read 6585 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: And down go the Cowboys on their home field
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2007, 05:46:09 AM »
Enough about the Cowgirls >:(
Giants will end up the best in the east 8)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2007, 07:33:07 PM »
Dallas is a very good team. They will improve. They will also impload if some of there key guys keep running there mouth's and not showing up on the field. They made a lot of excuses after that loss. Fact is the pats beat them down minus there number one and two running backs, Richard Seymour and Ben Watson. That's like Dallas playing Minus Barber and Jones at rb. No Jason Whitton at tight end, and no Ware on defense. Excuses are for chumps and immature players. Some of em need to learn how to win and lose.

There should be no excuses. It was a good a game and a lot closer than what the final score said. Brady was a cool killer finding the open receiver all day long. It's a testament to his decision making. As a Cowboys fan, I knew they needed to have a perfect game to have a chance to win and they were far from it with all those penalties. That just killed them.

Hopefully they meet again and hopefully Newman is 100% and Henry is back to try to find a way to slow down those receivers if it is possible. Doesn't look like it can be done as of yet.

body88

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2007, 04:18:52 AM »
There should be no excuses. It was a good a game and a lot closer than what the final score said. Brady was a cool killer finding the open receiver all day long. It's a testament to his decision making. As a Cowboys fan, I knew they needed to have a perfect game to have a chance to win and they were far from it with all those penalties. That just killed them.

Hopefully they meet again and hopefully Newman is 100% and Henry is back to try to find a way to slow down those receivers if it is possible. Doesn't look like it can be done as of yet.

I think the cowboys are a very good team. I don't listen to the pundits/talking heads. I formed that opinion from watching them play. I think Romo is going to be a damn good qb. Anyone who says the cowboys"are not that good" after this loss is nuts IMO. Neither the pats nor the boys played there best football that day. I would like to see both teams meet again at 100 percent healthy Unfortunately I think the pats lost Sammy for a long period of time (3 weeks). Big Sey is coming back soon. I hope to see Watson back after a game or so.

I would LOVE to reunite Barber with Maroney in the backfield. Barber is one of my fav players.

That said guys like TO and Crayton need to shut there mouths. All the trash they talked after the game makes them look stupid. It makes the team look stupid. Think about it. The pats played minus there Number one and two running backs. There best tight end ( who led the league in td's) and there best run stuffing defensive linemen in Seymour. Not to mention A thomas is taking few snaps because he is banged up right now. Imagine if the boys played the pats minus Whitton, Barber, Jones and Ware last week? Im not saying the cowboys are not good. I think they are very talented. Just gets under my skin when fools like TO makes excuses and discredit the team who layed the wood to them. They where the ones talking all the shit pre game. Post game it was all excuses. Crayton made some comments about pats fans in Texas. I hope they meet again. After what the bills did to them its not like they should be talking anyway.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2007, 05:42:55 AM »
Imo the best possible conditions would be cold as hell. No snow. The pats will be used to the cold weather where ass the colts being a dome team will be effected. If Morris and Maroney are both healthy bring on the snow.

That's cause you guys know that  is your only chance . ;D

j/k  The Pats are an awesome football team, snow or no snow.

body88

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2007, 06:01:08 AM »
The Pats should be ok next week against Miami.  They have several injuries that will need to heal before the Colts game. I think they'll sit Mauroney another game. They are the worst team as far as reporting injuries so Body and Card, if u guys hear any rumors about Watson and Morris, please post.

My guess was correct  :-\

Morris - Bruised sternum / clavicle. Three weeks to a month for Morris. On the bright side nothing is broken. He will be back. Maroney should be back this week. If not Faulk and Eckel are ok until guys heal. Pats will bring in a free agent to hold down the fort until Morris comes back depnding on how Eckel does IMO.

Watson - Sprain of some type. Should be back after a game or two. Will be ready for indy imo. Was walking on it perfectly fine after it happened. Swelling could change things, but looks ok to me.

Injury report not out yet. This is what I hear.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2007, 07:41:03 PM »
I think the cowboys are a very good team. I don't listen to the pundits/talking heads. I formed that opinion from watching them play. I think Romo is going to be a damn good qb. Anyone who says the cowboys"are not that good" after this loss is nuts IMO. Neither the pats nor the boys played there best football that day. I would like to see both teams meet again at 100 percent healthy Unfortunately I think the pats lost Sammy for a long period of time (3 weeks). Big Sey is coming back soon. I hope to see Watson back after a game or so.

I would LOVE to reunite Barber with Maroney in the backfield. Barber is one of my fav players.

That said guys like TO and Crayton need to shut there mouths. All the trash they talked after the game makes them look stupid. It makes the team look stupid. Think about it. The pats played minus there Number one and two running backs. There best tight end ( who led the league in td's) and there best run stuffing defensive linemen in Seymour. Not to mention A thomas is taking few snaps because he is banged up right now. Imagine if the boys played the pats minus Whitton, Barber, Jones and Ware last week? Im not saying the cowboys are not good. I think they are very talented. Just gets under my skin when fools like TO makes excuses and discredit the team who layed the wood to them. They where the ones talking all the shit pre game. Post game it was all excuses. Crayton made some comments about pats fans in Texas. I hope they meet again. After what the bills did to them its not like they should be talking anyway.

I agree with the fact they need to shut up and let their playing do the talking but I also think that a lot of the players, not just the Cowboys, are getting tired of the questions from the press about how good the Patriots are and that nobody has a chance. I think that's why there seems to be a trend towards the rest of the league grumbling about how the Pats are cheapshot artists or whatnot.

That whole thing about the Cowboys playing without their best players is moot. No team is ever full strength so you can't really judge if who played what would happen. I would love to see both teams at full strength but as you know, life in the NFL doesn't work that way. I'll tell you what though, as long as Brady is healthy, I like the Pats chances. That Pats offense was basically the defense last Sunday. They kept those long drives going and really wore down Dallas. It was very impressive.

body88

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2007, 08:15:21 PM »
I agree with the fact they need to shut up and let their playing do the talking but I also think that a lot of the players, not just the Cowboys, are getting tired of the questions from the press about how good the Patriots are and that nobody has a chance. I think that's why there seems to be a trend towards the rest of the league grumbling about how the Pats are cheapshot artists or whatnot.

That whole thing about the Cowboys playing without their best players is moot. No team is ever full strength so you can't really judge if who played what would happen. I would love to see both teams at full strength but as you know, life in the NFL doesn't work that way. I'll tell you what though, as long as Brady is healthy, I like the Pats chances. That Pats offense was basically the defense last Sunday. They kept those long drives going and really wore down Dallas. It was very impressive.

I agree. I just dont understand why people blame the pats for the media hysteria. Pats players never talk trash pre game. A lot of pundits are acting like the pats are the ones doing the boasting. Back in 04 when the colts where tearing it up everyone loved them. Everyone loved the chargers last year to.

Anyone who thinks the pats are a shoe in for the lombardi is nuts. Long way to go. Anything can happen. Cowboys are real good, chargers are getting back to normal, and of course the colts are very impressive. Not to mention the steelers and bubble teams like the jags and the titans. I like the seahawks when they play well also. Green bay could amke a little noise. Anything can happen really.

I know the injury thing is a moot point. That was just a response to Crayton and Co. Pats players didnt talk about how they played minus there number one and two backs, top tight end and all pro linemen. Yet guys like TO are making excuses out the ying yang and basically saying the cowboys beat themselves, which is laughable.

Not all the cowboys players are like that. I think you have a great team. A legit sb contender. I would love to see Barber as a pat. One of my fav players. I think Romo will make a fine QB also. I think Roy is dirty though.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2007, 08:53:59 PM »
People always hate teams that are on top. The Pats are like the Spurs now. A blue collar, good character team that people love to bash.

Your coach is the Bruce Bowen of the NFL  ;D