Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Climate Change debunked.

(1/19) > >>

joswift:

Henda:
Every one of those protesters deserves savagely beaten perhaps even to death. Fucking useless annoying cunts

Mayday:

Take a step back from whether it’s real or not and just consider how we treat our local areas and our impact.

Our pollution level sucks. A smaller footprint, less waste, less pollution is a good idea IMO. The problem with this message is nobody actually wants to commit to using less, so we have a narrative come along to force the change.

Go back a decade and a young girl in my office talked about recycling and saving the planet. I said nope, people don’t give a shit as a group and nobody will change on their own decision making. She disagreed and said she believes people can make it a better planet……

Fast forward a decade and we have a pandemic, global crisis, war in order to force the this change because just like I said back then, we had a chance to reduce and never did. Now it will be forced and we see everybody kicking and screaming which is ironic given how 99% are apparently’for’ the planet 👀

The Scott:

--- Quote from: Mayday on May 10, 2023, 04:19:33 PM ---Take a step back from whether it’s real or not and just consider how we treat our local areas and our impact.

Our pollution level sucks. A smaller footprint, less waste, less pollution is a good idea IMO. The problem with this message is nobody actually wants to commit to using less, so we have a narrative come along to force the change.

Go back a decade and a young girl in my office talked about recycling and saving the planet. I said nope, people don’t give a shit as a group and nobody will change on their own decision making. She disagreed and said she believes people can make it a better planet……

Fast forward a decade and we have a pandemic, global crisis, war in order to force the this change because just like I said back then, we had a chance to reduce and never did. Now it will be forced and we see everybody kicking and screaming which is ironic given how 99% are apparently’for’ the planet 👀

--- End quote ---

Go to China where they pollute out their collective ass and murdered all their newborn female babies. 

IroNat:
Good vid, Swifty.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version