Author Topic: RIP Shawn Rhoden - dead at 46!!!  (Read 33555 times)

pamith

• Getbig V
Re: Shawn Rhoden dead!!!
« Reply #150 on: November 06, 2021, 04:01:16 PM »
Brutal if true

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #151 on: November 06, 2021, 04:29:24 PM »
Was he vaccinated?

More importantly, was he saved?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #153 on: November 06, 2021, 04:36:39 PM »
Listened to RX and I think Dave say he was up to 300 lbs.    crazy.   Way too heavy and too much stress.

That's exactly what I was thinking
The guy was only 5'10" and carrying that much weight, especially at his age is just asking for trouble

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: November 06, 2021, 04:50:25 PM »
That bit of info was shared by a prior poster.  The rest is pretty much common sense.

Continue to eat shit.  Bitch.

Leftist parrot teaches common sense.  ::)

You don't actually know anything about the guy but still you post.

I hear Charlie Brown's teacher.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 06, 2021, 04:56:10 PM »
Why have we seen 3-5x the number of deaths in the bodybuilding world this year, than in other years?

In 2011, when Luke Wood and Art Atwood died back to back, that was a big deal.

In 2017, when Dallas McCarver and Rich Piana died back to back, that was a big deal.

But at what point have we seen a predicted Mr. Olympia winner [212 Class, George Peterson], and a Mr. Olympia who literally just became Mr. Olympia three years earlier, die in just as quick a time frame?

What is happening this year? Why have there been so many more deaths than ANY other year in bodybuilding history?
Wearing masks and getting Covid shots is what happened. Both are not good as far as blood clots and heart attacks go.

Rhoden also had stress with the rape allegation and divorce. Stress is a killer.

RIP!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #156 on: November 06, 2021, 04:58:08 PM »
The guy was only 5'10" and carrying that much weight, especially at his age is just asking for trouble
T

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #157 on: November 06, 2021, 07:44:44 PM »
Who was his guru, coach and advisor? In other words who was his drug dealer?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #158 on: November 06, 2021, 07:53:24 PM »

Chris Aceto

(I was gonna make a Shelby Starnes joke here...)
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #159 on: November 06, 2021, 07:53:36 PM »

Looks like the offspring of Shelob and some randumb Blobbit.  ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #160 on: November 06, 2021, 07:54:41 PM »
it's very sad, definitely the most aesthetic bodybuilder of this era

his front double bicep and abs/thighs pose are arguably the best of all time, he would've definitely beaten curry in 2019 for the title, probably ramy too the last two years

your 40's are too old to be a pro bodybuilder

E
E

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: November 06, 2021, 09:23:58 PM »
Many pros, and the IFBB, touchingly react:

https://fitnessvolt.com/shawn-rhoden-tributes/

rick doot

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: November 07, 2021, 12:20:31 AM »

He was natty doe…. or else on a very light ‘TRT’ dose….

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 07, 2021, 12:21:43 AM »
Look At this idiot crying on camera.

Saying Steroids have nothing to do with it. But Shawn was the biggest he’s ever been.

The best is crying on camera and making a video. What goes through peoples head when they decide to make a video crying on camera? Is it a cry for attention?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV839onjZ6d/?utm_medium=copy_link

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 07, 2021, 12:29:18 AM »
Very very sad. Shawn was way too young. I am still in shock. I think the experimental injection ( won’t call it a vaccine) played a big role. Rest In Peace Shawn.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #165 on: November 07, 2021, 01:15:25 AM »
Getbig has already determined that the vaccine was the cause of death.

🙄

Well, that's possible. 

Thomas Hearns was at the hospital when Hagler developed complications after his experimental fucboi compound shot.

The media had Hagler's Becky (sorry, my mom is a white woman of limited color) say it wasn't the vaccine and he passed away with a smile on his face. I mean she really said that.

Now, who are we supposed to believe?

Laura and Shawn were all around SoCal with no masks at the height of the pandemic.  There is no way those 2 didn't have exposure.

Is it true he was just fucboinated?  Can anyone confirm?

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: November 07, 2021, 01:10:57 AM »
Shut up turd. I have about 2-3 posts in this entire thread. Go suck a dick

You still support mass immigration?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #167 on: November 07, 2021, 02:34:52 AM »

That much weight at his age? Those guys are laughing at you... :D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #168 on: November 07, 2021, 03:19:08 AM »
Wearing masks and getting Covid shots is what happened. Both are not good as far as blood clots and heart attacks go.

Rhoden also had stress with the rape allegation and divorce. Stress is a killer.

RIP!

Lol what a feeble man he must have been to have died from wearing a mask

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #169 on: November 07, 2021, 03:44:03 AM »
Look At this idiot crying on camera.

Saying Steroids have nothing to do with it. But Shawn was the biggest he’s ever been.

The best is crying on camera and making a video. What goes through peoples head when they decide to make a video crying on camera? Is it a cry for attention?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV839onjZ6d/?utm_medium=copy_link

Oliva Jr is a complete bell 🔔 end. More drama than a bunch of 10th grade mean girls. The dude should not touch gear at all. He’s an emotional wreck 24/7.

It’s totally because of roids. All of these deaths are. They play chemical warfare and these clowns today never even come off. The sooner someone of note in the industry calls it out, the better. But bets on Manion and Sweinberger do nothing other than a ‘condolences to family’ social media post.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #170 on: November 07, 2021, 04:16:04 AM »
Extra weight is extra weight. The heart doesn’t know the difference. Still has to work harder.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #171 on: November 07, 2021, 05:02:55 AM »
Well, that's possible. 

Thomas Hearns was at the hospital when Hagler developed complications after his experimental fucboi compound shot.

The media had Hagler's Becky (sorry, my mom is a white woman of limited color) say it wasn't the vaccine and he passed away with a smile on his face. I mean she really said that.

Now, who are we supposed to believe?

Laura and Shawn were all around SoCal with no masks at the height of the pandemic.  There is no way those 2 didn't have exposure.

Is it true he was just fucboinated?  Can anyone confirm?

His wife looks like she could be my wife's sister.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #172 on: November 07, 2021, 05:22:25 AM »
His wife looks like she could be my wife's sister.

Your wife's sister is married to a black guy?

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: November 07, 2021, 05:54:10 AM »
Oliva Jr is a complete bell 🔔 end. More drama than a bunch of 10th grade mean girls. The dude should not touch gear at all. He’s an emotional wreck 24/7.

It’s totally because of roids. All of these deaths are. They play chemical warfare and these clowns today never even come off. The sooner someone of note in the industry calls it out, the better. But bets on Manion and Sweinberger do nothing other than a ‘condolences to family’ social media post.

Calling all physicians: not to deny the gear and body weight and force feeding components on the internal organs, but wondering whether COVID actually could be playing a role in 2021. Is it possible that the virus got into these bodybuilders’ systems and interacted with the other factors, whether non-vaccinated (this could be brutal) or vaccinated as breakthrough? Or even the vaccine itself? I am very happy to have personally two vaccines plus a booster which I believe are highly protective for me, but I have a friend with cancer whose oncologist WILL NOT LET HIM GET THE VACCINE. Have some top level bodybuilders turned their internal systems into cancer like conditions without even having cancer. Not talking about Rhoden here, just wondering in general about the weirdness of 2021.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: November 07, 2021, 06:09:22 AM »
Calling all physicians: not to deny the gear and body weight and force feeding components on the internal organs, but wondering whether COVID actually could be playing a role in 2021. Is it possible that the virus got into these bodybuilders’ systems and interacted with the other factors, whether non-vaccinated (this could be brutal) or vaccinated as breakthrough? Or even the vaccine itself? I am very happy to have personally two vaccines plus a booster which I believe are highly protective for me, but I have a friend with cancer whose oncologist WILL NOT LET HIM GET THE VACCINE. Have some top level bodybuilders turned their internal systems into cancer like conditions without even having cancer. Not talking about Rhoden here, just wondering in general about the weirdness of 2021.

I'm getting my third soon. On my second I got really sick for four days. I would imagine with those with health issues that could lead to problems. My daughter got her third shot and she was under the weather for two days.