Author Topic: RIP Shawn Rhoden - dead at 46!!!  (Read 33554 times)

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Shawn Rhoden dead!!!
« Reply #250 on: November 08, 2021, 06:27:10 AM »
it's a vascular disease that induces a hypercoaguable state within the body, draw your own conclusions

short answer: yes

Clotting. Interesting, was not aware of that direct connection. Then in addition to the ongoing system and organic factors having been built up from years of elite bodybuilding, even the drugs being taken at the very time of the incident (e.g., equipoise) could be an immediate contributor if COVID got into the mix in some way.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #251 on: November 08, 2021, 06:49:48 AM »

Romano wishes he'd look like he did in that picture ....

Have you see him recently at RX muscle ? looks like he's going thru a massive diarrhea.
WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Shawn Rhoden - dead at 46!!! RIP!
« Reply #252 on: November 08, 2021, 08:05:57 AM »
So he had 2 heart attacks recently? Palumbo said he heard he had some heart issues and Aceto confirmed, some "stress related" issues. Sounded like he didn't really want to comment.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #253 on: November 08, 2021, 08:08:56 AM »
So he had 2 heart attacks recently? Palumbo said he heard he had some heart issues and Aceto confirmed, some "stress related" issues. Sounded like he didn't really want to comment.

Its hard to take these people seriously any more.   These guys are entertaining, but they seem like a death wish for people following their advice or "protocols" 

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: November 08, 2021, 08:11:20 AM »
Brutal if true

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #255 on: November 08, 2021, 08:12:38 AM »
Its hard to take these people seriously any more.   These guys are entertaining, but they seem like a death wish for people following their advice or "protocols"

Aceto blamed David Pecker-head. Died of a broken heart.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #256 on: November 08, 2021, 08:33:49 AM »

Question: Pecker blocked him from Mr. Olympia but my understanding was that Manion never blocked him from IFBB shows in general. Or did he? The stress crybabies are saying in their videos that he could no longer do what he loved doing. Is that totally true? Once you win the Olympia, can you only compete at the Olympia level? Can’t you go back on the circuit? Not to underestimate, however, the stress associated with losing sponsors and income, and facing hard cold criminal charges.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #257 on: November 08, 2021, 08:53:12 AM »
Question: Pecker blocked him from Mr. Olympia but my understanding was that Manion never blocked him from IFBB shows in general. Or did he? The stress crybabies are saying in their videos that he could no longer do what he loved doing. Is that totally true? Once you win the Olympia, can you only compete at the Olympia level? Can’t you go back on the circuit? Not to underestimate, however, the stress associated with losing sponsors and income, and facing hard cold criminal charges.

So if he was blocked from competing, were people booking him for guest posing or something?  I mean, he'd chosen to hit 300 for a reason..?
T

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: November 08, 2021, 09:03:47 AM »
What's the source of this claim?

Also, with a sudden death like this, these days it's far far more likely to be fentanyl related OD related to something the person thought was Oxy

Paulumbo, Leo and longevity and the moron Nick Trigili all mentioned he had a heart attack in 2019. ( i wouldn't put to much value into what Nick says as he pays people or offers to pay people for ifbb gossip and most of his stuff is reaching junk)

Aceto mentioned he saw Shawn at the Olympia and he was his biggest 300 lbs of raw American muscle

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: November 08, 2021, 09:33:09 AM »
I read on Wikipedia that Rhoden died from a ''heart attack''

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #260 on: November 08, 2021, 09:36:32 AM »
So if he was blocked from competing, were people booking him for guest posing or something?  I mean, he'd chosen to hit 300 for a reason..?

He heard that  bhanky was waiting for him...In the shadows.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: November 08, 2021, 09:40:59 AM »

Yeah how many  stressed out 46 yo at work grinding daily people dropping dead daily because they are unhappy at work and stress?  GGGTTTFFOOOO!!! 

All these people are a joke and look like complete asses.  Even Nick Strength and Power who I generally like, looks like a complete ass - they say on one hand they concerned for the safety and health, blah blah, and then next thing he is saying how crazy Nick Walker looks!   No fng SH@#$%  Come on!   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #262 on: November 08, 2021, 09:49:14 AM »
Yeah how many  stressed out 46 yo at work grinding daily people dropping dead daily because they are unhappy at work and stress?  GGGTTTFFOOOO!!! 

All these people are a joke and look like complete asses.  Even Nick Strength and Power who I generally like, looks like a complete ass - they say on one hand they concerned for the safety and health, blah blah, and then next thing he is saying how crazy Nick Walker looks!   No fng SH@#$%  Come on!

I don't know what he was going through if lost the source of his income (seems like he was shunned from the "industry") and he couldn't support his family and the same time is dealing with legal issues (which can also cost a bundle) and was either falsely accused or facing jail time.   That's the kind of shit storm that can obviously create a lot of stress.  He  was also very heavy and who knows what other health issues he had but I wouldn't discount the stress factor. 

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: November 08, 2021, 09:57:57 AM »
Heart trouble from NOT competing in professional bodybuilding? Not sure about that one. Most top pros say showtime and "doing what it takes" at the Olympia level is one of the most stressful, unhealthy things one can do to their body, especially if you have prior internal organ issues.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: November 08, 2021, 10:02:15 AM »
I don't know what he was going through if lost the source of his income (seems like he was shunned from the "industry") and he couldn't support his family and the same time is dealing with legal issues (which can also cost a bundle) and was either falsely accused or facing jail time.   That's the kind of shit storm that can obviously create a lot of stress.  He  was also very heavy and who knows what other health issues he had but I wouldn't discount the stress factor.

Retarded Heavy near 300lb, Drugs, No real cardio exercise, yes Stress from all this bs, definately recipe for a heart attack.   

Nearing 300 lbs at 46 on steroids is so fng dumb.   Honestly - these people in the industry supporting this insanity as if he was coming back for 2022 Olympia for some comeback - don't even know what to say anymore at the level of delusion pumped out there.         

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #265 on: November 08, 2021, 10:09:58 AM »
RIP Flexatron, hope his name is cleared !

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: November 08, 2021, 11:22:40 AM »
RIP Flexatron, hope his name is cleared !
Why would his name be ‘cleared’?? Or do you mean…

1) He was the subject of a criminal prosecution.
2) He died.
3) You can’t prosecute dead people.
4) The prosecution ends.
5) The case is dismissed.
6) The defense “wins”!
7) Bummy defense lawyer claims to have successfully had murder charges “dismissed”.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: November 08, 2021, 12:07:04 PM »
You think a broken heart got him?  :'(

I actually said this in jest before the Trigili and Aceto videos. Are they really going with this?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #268 on: November 08, 2021, 12:19:13 PM »
I actually said this in jest before the Trigili and Aceto videos. Are they really going with this?

Sergio Oliva Jr even started to cry. It's their story and they're sticking to it -

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #269 on: November 08, 2021, 12:19:39 PM »

Schiek put his pics back in its weight belt ads. So, I thought he'd turned the corner and getting his sponsorships back.

Was the Olympia ban indefinite? I thought he only got banned for 2019. But, he would have had to compete in a lower show to do the 2021 Olympia, since they dropped the automatic qualification for former Mr. Os.

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #270 on: November 08, 2021, 12:27:09 PM »
He had it made with that last bikini chick, but he cheated on her and she split to Florida and never looked back. Seemed like she was almost completely taking care of him. Aceto even hints in the video like Rhoden asked him for money. He didn’t even survive 6 months after she left him.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #271 on: November 08, 2021, 12:50:57 PM »
Sergio Oliva Jr even started to cry. It's their story and their sticking to it -

Jr is the biggest cry baby literally in bodybuilding it doesn’t take much for him too lose it, if it’s not his father, his mother, his cheating wife, his sister, his competitors and why he doesn’t win a contest or some troll winding him up he’s a 24/7 250lb drama queen Jesus Christ he’s not afraid too “show” his emotions anytime anyplace all over the internet crying or complaining non stop

There’s good reason his old man wanted no part of bodybuilding for his son and it’s all playing out now

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #272 on: November 08, 2021, 12:59:25 PM »
He had it made with that last bikini chick, but he cheated on her and she split to Florida and never looked back. Seemed like she was almost completely taking care of him. Aceto even hints in the video like Rhoden asked him for money. He didn’t even survive 6 months after she left him.

I still don't get that one. Did this gal NOT know that Rhoden caught a charge? At best, he's a ho (cheating on his wife); at worst he's a rapist.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #273 on: November 08, 2021, 01:57:52 PM »
Jr is the biggest cry baby literally in bodybuilding it doesn’t take much for him too lose it, if it’s not his father, his mother, his cheating wife, his sister, his competitors and why he doesn’t win a contest or some troll winding him up he’s a 24/7 250lb drama queen Jesus Christ he’s not afraid too “show” his emotions anytime anyplace all over the internet crying or complaining non stop

There’s good reason his old man wanted no part of bodybuilding for his son and it’s all playing out now

Sergio sr. would have slapped him in the middle of the clip,  seriously

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #274 on: November 08, 2021, 02:19:46 PM »
Heart trouble from NOT competing in professional bodybuilding? Not sure about that one. Most top pros say showtime and "doing what it takes" at the Olympia level is one of the most stressful, unhealthy things one can do to their body, especially if you have prior internal organ issues.

Exactly, If any , not competing in bodybuilding  would have saved him the stress to major organs at that age  ..... I know that the pressure of being accused of something he didn't do can take a toll (assuming he was innocent/not guilty) and he was a nice guy, and no one can say one negative thing about him ' ...

but that's not the point .