Author Topic: RIP Shawn Rhoden - dead at 46!!!  (Read 33556 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Shawn Rhoden dead!!!
« Reply #275 on: November 08, 2021, 02:19:59 PM »
Sergio Oliva Jr even started to cry. It's their story and they're sticking to it -

I can’t stand this whiny little shit, his face is so punchable

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #276 on: November 08, 2021, 03:38:33 PM »
Shut up turd. I have about 2-3 posts in this entire thread. Go suck a dick

You won't have to tell him twice!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #277 on: November 08, 2021, 03:57:37 PM »
Why have we seen 3-5x the number of deaths in the bodybuilding world this year, than in other years?

In 2011, when Luke Wood and Art Atwood died back to back, that was a big deal.

In 2017, when Dallas McCarver and Rich Piana died back to back, that was a big deal.

But at what point have we seen a predicted Mr. Olympia winner [212 Class, George Peterson], and a Mr. Olympia who literally just became Mr. Olympia three years earlier, die in just as quick a time frame?

What is happening this year? Why have there been so many more deaths than ANY other year in bodybuilding history?

God hating on Bodybuilder's

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Shawn Rhoden - dead at 46!!! RIP!
« Reply #278 on: November 08, 2021, 04:18:38 PM »
I don't know what he was going through if lost the source of his income (seems like he was shunned from the "industry") and he couldn't support his family and the same time is dealing with legal issues (which can also cost a bundle) and was either falsely accused or facing jail time.   That's the kind of shit storm that can obviously create a lot of stress.  He  was also very heavy and who knows what other health issues he had but I wouldn't discount the stress factor.

Why that sounds like….. COMMON SENSE.   What a novel approach.   Certainly beyond comprehending by the plebs on here.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: November 08, 2021, 04:48:12 PM »
Apparently he was borrowing money according to Aceto on heavy muscle radio.

Can you collect EI as an IFBB pro?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #280 on: November 08, 2021, 04:54:13 PM »
he already spent all the 400K+ he won in 2018?

E
E

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #281 on: November 08, 2021, 04:57:20 PM »
He had it made with that last bikini chick, but he cheated on her and she split to Florida and never looked back. Seemed like she was almost completely taking care of him. Aceto even hints in the video like Rhoden asked him for money. He didn’t even survive 6 months after she left him.

Forget feelings, honour, and all of that sh1t - for one of these guys to blow a meal-ticket like that just for an extra piece of pus5y is borderline retarded an unwise career move

Jr is the biggest cry baby literally in bodybuilding it doesn’t take much for him too lose it, if it’s not his father, his mother, his cheating wife, his sister, his competitors and why he doesn’t win a contest or some troll winding him up he’s a 24/7 250lb drama queen Jesus Christ he’s not afraid too “show” his emotions anytime anyplace all over the internet crying or complaining non stop

Yeah I swear I've seen him crying on screen a few times now - never mind Open and Classic, he'd do well in the Drag category

T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #282 on: November 08, 2021, 05:01:41 PM »
Men die at all ages from a whole lot of different things - The more Bodybuilders there are the more deaths there will be  at all ages simple No.s game. His bodyweight & use of PEDs , diet etc all may of had an impact.

There are plenty of young obese folk who die & many that smoke, drink do drugs & live to a ripe old age.

There's been a few young fit football players (soccer) who have died on the pitch .

As for China Virus & vaccine having an effect ?? Maybe - who knows just yet.
Virus & vaccine still very new & early days.

Talking of Football (soccer) iirc all premier league football players are banned by their clubs from taking the Vaccine shots !!! Fit healthy young men , Hmmmm I wonder why !!!! Also police association advise its members not to take it also.

Strange goings on that's for certain.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #283 on: November 08, 2021, 05:11:42 PM »
Forget feelings, honour, and all of that sh1t - for one of these guys to blow a meal-ticket like that just for an extra piece of pus5y is borderline retarded an unwise career move

Yeah I swear I've seen him crying on screen a few times now - never mind Open and Classic, he'd do well in the Drag category

Estrogen rebound.

conflicted

• Getbig II
« Reply #284 on: November 08, 2021, 05:50:28 PM »
Jr is the biggest cry baby literally in bodybuilding it doesn’t take much for him too lose it, if it’s not his father, his mother, his cheating wife, his sister, his competitors and why he doesn’t win a contest or some troll winding him up he’s a 24/7 250lb drama queen Jesus Christ he’s not afraid too “show” his emotions anytime anyplace all over the internet crying or complaining non stop

There’s good reason his old man wanted no part of bodybuilding for his son and it’s all playing out now

Don't click the pic unless you're ok seeing a grown man cry...

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #285 on: November 08, 2021, 06:19:05 PM »

Talking of Football (soccer) iirc all premier league football players are banned by their clubs from taking the Vaccine shots !!! Fit healthy young men , Hmmmm I wonder why !!!! Also police association advise its members not to take it also.

Strange goings on that's for certain.

Premier League: 68 per cent of players fully vaccinated against Covid-19, 81 per cent have received first dose

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/12438395/premier-league-68-per-cent-of-players-fully-vaccinated-against-covid-19-81-per-cent-have-received-first-dose

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #286 on: November 08, 2021, 07:24:16 PM »
Sergio Oliva Jr even started to cry. It's their story and they're sticking to it -

I don’t know who’s worse in terms of being emotionally affected from their roid abuse. Guy Cisternino or Oliva Jnr? Most highly strung drama 🎭 queens the sports ever seen. Should stay off the tren.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: November 09, 2021, 01:04:00 AM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #288 on: November 09, 2021, 01:10:47 AM »
If Shawn already had heart attacks then him dying was no surprise. Aceto said he wasn't surprised, that says it all right there. Kind of sounds like Shawn was hanging on to something he knew while everything else was crumbling.

I'm not ready to say there have been that many more bb deaths the past year. Dante Trudel said something now how "many" bbers we all know about have died in recent years, before any Covid or vaxx. I think these bodybuilding accounts were milking any and all deaths within bodybuilding recently, they knew what they were doing. Whereas in the past no one would have cared or reported on some low level bb dying but now they reported everything. I mean a while back it was the diuretics, now peoole speculate about the vaxx.

Yes, the bodybuilding drugs are dangerous. I'm not saying the opposite at all. No one who is heavyweight bb has a normal sized heart. I don't think it works like that, the heart will adapt as it does by growing and increasing the left ventricular wall thickness. Most juicers have this to different levels, I have it.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #289 on: November 09, 2021, 03:59:47 AM »
If Shawn already had heart attacks then him dying was no surprise. Aceto said he wasn't surprised, that says it all right there. Kind of sounds like Shawn was hanging on to something he knew while everything else was crumbling.

I'm not ready to say there have been that many more bb deaths the past year. Dante Trudel said something now how "many" bbers we all know about have died in recent years, before any Covid or vaxx. I think these bodybuilding accounts were milking any and all deaths within bodybuilding recently, they knew what they were doing. Whereas in the past no one would have cared or reported on some low level bb dying but now they reported everything. I mean a while back it was the diuretics, now peoole speculate about the vaxx.

Yes, the bodybuilding drugs are dangerous. I'm not saying the opposite at all. No one who is heavyweight bb has a normal sized heart. I don't think it works like that, the heart will adapt as it does by growing and increasing the left ventricular wall thickness. Most juicers have this to different levels, I have it.

This almost makes up for your post where you said Wisconsin should acquit a bunch of Antifa pricks to prevent savages from rioting, lol.

A guilty verdict will more or less guarantee those riots won't happen. Notice rhey don't pull this in Texas.

The F*ggot who got shot in the biceps more or less ended that case anyway.

As for your comment - yes, there have been more deaths this year. I've been following bodybuilding deaths since the first "chemical era" bodybuilder died [Sonny Schmidt] in January of 2004.

The oldest to compete in the Olympia from 1992 onward [other than Lou], and the first to die.

I follow these deaths very carefully, Van - sort of like how carefully up follow when I lie about being on Dbol.  ;D

Remember that time when I blatantly lied and you caught me?  :D

Also something to think about:

What other year did the two expected Mr. Olympia winners both die?

That statement is partially true, Van.

I think these high profile deaths can predict deaths of amateur bodybuilders. Like when you see one mouse, it probably means there are 50 more.

By the way - can you explain following photos?

With all due respect to John Meadows, what a fucking tool. Do bodybuilders and Strongman competitors have ZERO self-awareness?

"Ahhh! I'm pretending to have a heart attack, honey; take a good picture!!! I'm dead!!!"

With all due respect - and I get that John was well-liked - but what a a loser. "Hey, it's so funny to make light of people who die of heart attacks."

These photos make me angry. This would be a little funny if John wasn't literally PURPLE for at least the previous five years before he died. Genius John Meadows:

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #290 on: November 09, 2021, 05:03:40 AM »
Is it true that he had 2 heart attacks previously?  Or it it just some BS Aceto said?  Because if Aceto knew this and didn't say anything before, I frankly think that makes him an evil shit.

I think we still don't know the cause and I still think possibly fentanyl opiates.  Any history of this?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #291 on: November 09, 2021, 05:05:25 AM »

Indeed. Then again, if he hadn't done that in the first place with that girl (whether he raped her or not), he'd still be married with his daughter, instead of having to spend insane amounts of $$$$ flying from Vegas to L.A. to see his child.

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #292 on: November 09, 2021, 05:11:16 AM »

Shawn Rays an ass most of the time but he’s right about Rhoden. He’s did this to himself, it’s all self inflicted. People can argue about “innocent until proven guilty” all they want but he made the choice.

As I said that bikini girl moved them here to Vegas and she did EVERYTHING for him, financially too. So how did he repay her for that? By constantly cheating on her. So he’s lost everything at this point, he’s living in a house he can’t afford to pay his own rent, living with a roommate (stanimal)  at 46 years old in a house paid for by THEM. So naturally the innocent victim Rhoden still can’t keep his dick in his pants. Predictable, the pattern of behavior was there for anyone to see. 
He was dumber than Kali Muscle

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: November 09, 2021, 05:19:25 AM »
What the hell's going on here?

Shakh

• Getbig II
« Reply #294 on: November 09, 2021, 06:20:45 AM »

Snake oil salesman

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #295 on: November 09, 2021, 07:26:29 AM »

Pretty sure those are the bullshit machines that lunatic Brad Rowe was pushing to give him a 'legitimate business' to cover for the drug-dealing

Are we sure that was super recent though?  He didn't look 300 to me - or have I got bad eyesight? LOL
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: November 09, 2021, 07:27:24 AM »
he already spent all the 400K+ he won in 2018?

E

After taxes probably $250k.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #297 on: November 09, 2021, 07:27:27 AM »
Pretty sure those are the bullshit machines that lunatic Brad Rowe was pushing to give him a 'legitimate business' to cover for the drug-dealing

Are we sure that was super recent though?  He didn't look 300 to me - or have I got bad eyesight? LOL

Agreed does not look like 300

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: November 09, 2021, 07:28:52 AM »

Most athletes have enlarged and stiffened hearts from constant training, not just bodybuilders.

The growth drugs do increase this condition though.

Can you imagine the size of Michael Phelps' heart?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #299 on: November 09, 2021, 07:36:17 AM »
This almost makes up for your post where you said Wisconsin should acquit a bunch of Antifa pricks to prevent savages from rioting, lol.

A guilty verdict will more or less guarantee those riots won't happen. Notice rhey don't pull this in Texas.

I think you misread me. I was saying he will not get a fair trial, not that they should aquit Antifa. The authorities have shown, and said, what they consider public enemy #1. It's "white supremacists, " like Rittenhouse.