Author Topic: RIP Shawn Rhoden - dead at 46!!!  (Read 33555 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Shawn Rhoden - dead at 46!!! RIP!
« Reply #325 on: November 09, 2021, 07:49:33 PM »
Gonna have to wait a few days for that (autopsy) bud. And even then it's likely we'll never know the full picture.

Once that's done there's zeeero chance of  him getting up.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: November 09, 2021, 08:25:02 PM »

Shawn Rays an ass most of the time but he’s right about Rhoden. He’s did this to himself, it’s all self inflicted. People can argue about “innocent until proven guilty” all they want but he made the choice.

As I said that bikini girl moved them here to Vegas and she did EVERYTHING for him, financially too. So how did he repay her for that? By constantly cheating on her. So he’s lost everything at this point, he’s living in a house he can’t afford to pay his own rent, living with a roommate (stanimal)  at 46 years old in a house paid for by THEM. So naturally the innocent victim Rhoden still can’t keep his dick in his pants. Predictable, the pattern of behavior was there for anyone to see. 
He was dumber than Kali Muscle

Is this fact that he was living as a house guest and was broke? He had a year as Mr. Olympia, he wasn't making money?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #327 on: November 09, 2021, 08:29:36 PM »
Is this fact that he was living as a house guest and was broke? He had a year as Mr. Olympia, he wasn't making money?

He could have easily made money training people given his title of mr Olympia

He was just too lazy, a bum leeching off others, a typical bber

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #328 on: November 09, 2021, 09:30:37 PM »

100% true, Guy was broke as a joke. Once she split for Florida he went downhill fast. Seems like he had given up once and for all. I mean, after having a heart problem last year, he decides after the breakup a few months ago to ballon up to his heaviest body weight at 46 years old? Definitely wast thinking of his family, that’s for sure. Totally self inflicted

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #329 on: November 09, 2021, 09:52:17 PM »
Gonna have to wait a few days for that (autopsy) bud. And even then it's likely we'll never know the full picture.

Can't we at least get a pic of him looking 300 pounds?

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
Re: Aceto on Shawn Rhoden's death
« Reply #330 on: November 09, 2021, 10:04:56 PM »
https://fitnessvolt.com/chris-aceto-not-surprised-shawn-rhoden-death/

Coach Chris Aceto ‘Not Surprised’ By Shawn Rhoden Death: ‘The Entire Industry Turned Its Back’
Shawn Rhoden's coach, Chris Aceto gives his thoughts on the passing of the Olympia champ

Yup, guilty until proven innocent, fuck the IFBB.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #331 on: November 09, 2021, 10:27:02 PM »
no business wants to associate themselves with a guy that has a pending rape trial and even if found innocent it will still tarnish his name forever

that rape accusation did more than just prevent him from competing, he lost out on all the perks of being a former olympia champ like charging higher fees for appearances and supplement contracts and endorsements

jay cutler said the difference between 1st and 2nd at the olympia is huge for future income, olympia champ looks a lot better for any endorsement than "uncrowned champ" or "olympia runner up" and pays a lot better

shawn won the crown but lost all that comes with it due to some woman whether he is innocent or guilty and that would be super depressing to anybody

E
E

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #332 on: November 09, 2021, 11:07:12 PM »
Boo fucking hoo, if he wasn't cheating on his wife with the chick it never would have happened.

Then after losing all his $$$ and sponsorships that chapados chick shacked up with him and paid all of his bills and gave him a place to live. How did that end up? Mr. Broken heart cheated on her too and she dropped his ass.

Dude is a leech and a untrustworthy scumbag.

Yep, and it's for sure this turd is a rapist. Any man who hurts women, children and animals deserves to die a slow and painful death with lots of pain and suffering. Fuck him.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #333 on: November 10, 2021, 01:02:03 AM »
100% true, Guy was broke as a joke. Once she split for Florida he went downhill fast. Seems like he had given up once and for all. I mean, after having a heart problem last year, he decides after the breakup a few months ago to ballon up to his heaviest body weight at 46 years old? Definitely wast thinking of his family, that’s for sure. Totally self inflicted

Are you an insider?  Your posts are very similar to Knoxville who use to blast Shawn Ray on here years ago.  Anyway, just based on the way they moved from watching them on Jay's channel, I always said he was living off of her.  She was always in the position of the "payer", seemed like a cool girl.  I saw a post where people were going at her and she responded, it wasn't me, I'm faithful.   There was some story about her stealing something from one but that went away.   

Lastly, I'm going to have to go with him being lazy.  He was always being "trained" in videos vs. "training" someone.  I can only imagine the client list he could have had and the dollar amount he could have charged vs. the avg Joe. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Shawn Rhoden dead!!!
« Reply #334 on: November 10, 2021, 01:30:00 AM »

9:49 Lee Priest comments on Rhoden passing

8:17 Sergio has a point there. It is true and why most men don't show their emotions anymore. Women and society will ridicule you & find you unnattractive if you cry in public as a male, then when you hang yourself they say you should have opened up more about your feelings to your "friends"/girlfriends.. Clown world.

I gave a question to the gays on here. And anyone else really. Does Sergio strike you as gay? He sounds very gay to me.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #335 on: November 10, 2021, 01:48:43 AM »
Yep, and it's for sure this turd is a rapist. Any man who hurts women, children and animals deserves to die a slow and painful death with lots of pain and suffering. Fuck him.

Omega Fail white knight

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #336 on: November 10, 2021, 01:50:41 AM »
No, it does not seem that the IFBB banned him, but please inform us if this is incorrect. The only ban is the David Pecker Mr. Olympia ban (and any other competitions that Pecker’s company owns). Please clarify if anyone knows different.

Perhaps it is only the Olympia ban then. I do not know.

I didn't think the Schmoes would ever ban a pecker...

It was inserted into a woman, they do not approve of that.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #337 on: November 10, 2021, 01:54:46 AM »
I heard that Nick Trigili dude say that Rhoden had had two previous heart attacks and then the third one killed the poor mofo.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #338 on: November 10, 2021, 03:53:45 AM »
I gave a question to the gays on here. And anyone else really. Does Sergio strike you as gay? He sounds very gay to me.

yes he def is

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #339 on: November 10, 2021, 05:12:34 AM »
Is this the source for the 300 pounds claim, his own BS Instagram lies?  He doesn't even say that (only 290) and he looks much lighter.  Still too heavy, but there's a HUGE difference between 270 and 300 lbs.   

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: November 10, 2021, 05:44:45 AM »
Cry Cisterino is now calling out shawn ray and wants to fight him for what he said on RX. Actually on his IG he said if they every meet its on site.

Nick Cuckgili summarizes the IG story.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: November 10, 2021, 06:21:26 AM »
why on earth would any listen to that skinny twerp aceto
A

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #342 on: November 10, 2021, 06:34:33 AM »
yes he def is

Personal experience of peace?

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #343 on: November 10, 2021, 06:45:25 AM »
Cry Cisterino is now calling out shawn ray and wants to fight him for what he said on RX. Actually on his IG he said if they every meet its on site.

Lol, Nick knows nothing. Complete failure as a pro and now makes up lies and passes them off as inside info. I do love how he calls himself a journalist now though lol. Hes far more dangerous than Shawn Ray,  because he tells lies, Shawn (even when he has an agenda) really just gives his opinion.

And Guy C. and crybaby Sergio can bitch all they want about what a good person Rhoden was, but they  NEVER spent time here in Vegas to see how Rhoden really was. Maybe it’s their guilt that’s got them in tears.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #344 on: November 10, 2021, 07:05:52 AM »
This goes 3 ways usually you train and compete and take drugs for yrs and nothing happens,or you do this and you die or the 3rd part you get off with some ailments that plague you until you die like palumbo,or wheeler,kris dim ect,,,,if a dr tells you to quit it then sensibly you should.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #345 on: November 10, 2021, 07:58:58 AM »

Yes. I grew up around and deal with a fair number of gays, and the voice, plus the mannerisms give off that vibe. He's very swishy and flamboyant, way more than your average guy. 

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: November 10, 2021, 08:00:41 AM »
guy cisterino is like 5'1. I bet shawn is real shook  ::)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #347 on: November 10, 2021, 08:05:27 AM »
guy cisterino is like 5'1. I bet shawn is real shook  ::)
I  was in a starbucks in nj  and in walks in cisterino from afar the dude is big short yes but his calves were like footballs sewn in ,you can tell he was somebody bbing wise,it didnt click until he walked out i knew it was him.i was in area he lives im from north jersey he lives where my gf does the area sorta...

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #348 on: November 10, 2021, 08:40:13 AM »
What a lot of drama back and forth with all this social media bs. I guess these guys get viewership (and income) from their YouTube discussions, and yes I have contributed to that by watching. To a man, they are all sweeping things under the rug:
Shawn Ray: these are not active competitors (well, maybe George Peterson), so the “federations” cannot be to blame in any way. The guys should make sure they have health insurance and should go to the doctor.
The crybabies: Poor thing, he was innocent until proven guilty and it was cruel for the “industry” to take his living away from him.
The gurus: well, it’s all very complex so let’s not talk about the “protocols”. How about we just change the subject. But we still need to talk about the whole topic ad nauseum and make money on YouTube and look important.

The truth is a mix of all of the above. In defense of the “ban” by the organizations and sponsors, bodybuilding competition (and revenue) now seems weighted way more toward women (bikini, figure, wellness, etc.), than toward men. There would be no way, in this day and age of “me too”, for the federations to ignore a rape arrest.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: November 10, 2021, 09:42:40 AM »

Are these guys in 8th grade?