Author Topic: RIP Shawn Rhoden - dead at 46!!!  (Read 33555 times)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Re: Shawn Rhoden - dead at 46!!! RIP!
« Reply #375 on: November 11, 2021, 06:04:47 AM »
I would take Shawn ray over gay cisterino in a fight Shawn at one time was a decent high school football player definitely a better bodybuilder all guy has done his whole life is suck cocks and give his ass up for cash

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: November 11, 2021, 08:30:43 AM »
 ;D

Used a secondary account and asked the same question i asked in this thread.

Should I bring rape whistles to the funeral to hand out to the women for safety?

Also might have called him a 4 foot midget and he wouldn’t do shit to Shawn Ray.

;D ;D

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: November 11, 2021, 11:31:14 AM »
;D

Used a secondary account and asked the same question i asked in this thread.

Should I bring rape whistles to the funeral to hand out to the women for safety?

Also might have called him a 4 foot midget and he wouldn’t do shit to Shawn Ray.

;D ;D

Guy would rather have a dildo shoved up his ass than actually fight :)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #378 on: November 11, 2021, 01:11:53 PM »
Shawn Ray all day!! He’s a getbigger also, so one of us

Fuck Guy, stupid WOP. Angry all the time, wouldn’t survive getbig

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: November 11, 2021, 01:17:44 PM »

not only that bevo but everythign shawn said was true, rhoden was  to lazy to get  a real job and was living off his girlfriend.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: November 11, 2021, 01:29:34 PM »
not only that bevo but everythign shawn said was true, rhoden was  to lazy to get  a real job and was living off his girlfriend.

Agree! Rhoden is the typical bber, they are all bums, leech off others, usually gfs’ side chicks, etc

People are upset at Shawn cause he’s old school, this new generation of pussies cry and complain over everything, can’t take the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #381 on: November 11, 2021, 02:08:58 PM »

Agreed
T

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: November 11, 2021, 02:16:08 PM »
Agree! Rhoden is the typical bber, they are all bums, leech off others, usually gfs’ side chicks, etc

People are upset at Shawn cause he’s old school, this new generation of pussies cry and complain over everything, can’t take the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen

your exactly right, he tells it like it is , i dont remember seeing haney or yates, living off there gfs.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #383 on: November 11, 2021, 02:58:53 PM »

::)

T

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: November 11, 2021, 03:14:10 PM »

palumbo is nothing but  a scum bag, trying to sell sups that dont work, and cooky cutter diet plans.

btw sergio oliva jr will commit suicide in the next 5 years, he has no sponsors and cannot even qualify for the olympia. and confused about his sexuality

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: Aceto on Shawn Rhoden's death
« Reply #385 on: November 11, 2021, 03:25:45 PM »
Weighing a supposed 300lbs with a 13 inch neck may have had something to do with it...?  ???

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: November 11, 2021, 04:49:38 PM »
palumbo is nothing but  a scum bag, trying to sell sups that dont work, and cooky cutter diet plans.

btw sergio oliva jr will commit suicide in the next 5 years, he has no sponsors and cannot even qualify for the olympia. and confused about his sexuality

He plugged his Omeglize lol.

Hopefully Sergio offs himself.

It’s crazy his dad tried to steer him away from BB… I wonder why.

Sadly, parents generally do know best when it comes to certain things

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: November 11, 2021, 05:12:28 PM »

Too much of a pussy to suicide himself

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #388 on: November 11, 2021, 05:26:14 PM »

Removes the Rhoden video, leaves up the Bob Bonham video where they make their friend look like a junkie headcase. With friends like Dave, who needs enemies.

sway

• Getbig II
« Reply #389 on: November 11, 2021, 06:29:03 PM »
Removes the Rhoden video, leaves up the Bob Bonham video where they make their friend look like a junkie headcase. With friends like Dave, who needs enemies.

The people complaining the loudest and bitching the most about Rhoden weren’t around him while he was here in Vegas.  He was a complete loser, totally living off a girl and not able to take care of his daughter in his late 40’s.
 He was every stereotype there is about being a bodybuilder. Sergio wasn’t here, the hobbit Cisternino wasn’t here either. Yet they claim to know everything right. Such good friends they didn’t tell him to stop after having heart problems. Fuck them

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: November 11, 2021, 11:10:17 PM »

What a scumbag, back peddling pos, throwing Shawn under the bus so he can save himself from looking bad to his “viewers”

I don’t see anything wrong with what Shawn Ray said

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: November 12, 2021, 02:41:26 AM »
Somehow Chick and Palumbo have outlived all of these guys.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #392 on: November 12, 2021, 03:28:07 AM »
why on earth would any listen to that skinny twerp aceto

SPRINGFIELD MASS. BABEEEEEEE !!

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: November 12, 2021, 04:10:53 AM »

SPRINGFIELD MASS. BABEEEEEEE !!

He doesn’t look like that anymore, does he?  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #394 on: November 12, 2021, 04:13:21 AM »
No,but neither does Johnny Falcon.  :D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #395 on: November 12, 2021, 04:26:49 AM »
Based on the videos that I watched this week, My opinion: Shawn Ray lives in reality... Chris Aceto lives in fantasy land.

Dave Palumbo needs to get Rhoden’s ex-wife on the show. Maybe even Rhoden’s ex-girlfriend. They were involved in fitness. So they have a unique perspective. Then we can cut through all the bullshit.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #396 on: November 12, 2021, 04:45:30 AM »
The people complaining the loudest and bitching the most about Rhoden weren’t around him while he was here in Vegas.  He was a complete loser, totally living off a girl and not able to take care of his daughter in his late 40’s.
 He was every stereotype there is about being a bodybuilder. Sergio wasn’t here, the hobbit Cisternino wasn’t here either. Yet they claim to know everything right. Such good friends they didn’t tell him to stop after having heart problems. Fuck them

This is the real crime.

After a death... they think that if they make a video of themselves getting emotional & crying (Sergio) that they’ll appear to be innocent. If they were innocent they would’ve had an INTERVENTION for Rhoden prior to his death.

These nut-job bodybuilders are holding each other’s hands, marching towards death. They just don’t ever want to acknowledge it.

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #397 on: November 12, 2021, 04:47:56 AM »
Aceto always rubbed me the wrong way on that RX muscle radio show, acting dumb and innocent whenever the subject of drugs came up, and all his deranged left wing political views. He just comes across as highly dishonest and degenerate. God knows what he's like in private.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #398 on: November 12, 2021, 04:55:05 AM »
Aceto always rubbed me the wrong way on that RX muscle radio show, acting dumb and innocent whenever the subject of drugs came up, and all his deranged left wing political views. He just comes across as highly dishonest and degenerate. God knows what he's like in private.

And when Aceto’s clients die, his mission is to save his own ass. If Aceto had a conscience at all, he would immediately step away from bodybuilding, and retire from his position as a drug guru

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: November 12, 2021, 04:57:00 AM »

He’s a sleezeball plain and simple, a converted Muslim, liar, annoying voice, and punchable face.

He’s deflecting, how is he working with rhoden getting him to 300 pounds knowing he had prior heart attacks