Author Topic: RIP Shawn Rhoden - dead at 46!!!  (Read 33556 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Aceto on Shawn Rhoden's death
« Reply #400 on: November 12, 2021, 05:01:19 AM »
And when his clients die, his mission is to save his own ass. If Aceto had a conscience at all, he would immediately step away from bodybuilding, and retire from his position as a drug guru

On the interviews you get 3 upstanding citizens of bbing

Aceto the drug guru

Oliva jr, the whinny cry baby who is known for losing his temper, all around POS of a person

Guy, little midget who starts fights at the gym, always walking around angry

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Shawn Rhoden - dead at 46!!! RIP!
« Reply #401 on: November 12, 2021, 05:34:22 AM »
I've watched quite a few of this guys videos - he's pretty entertaining and down to earth

What to look for to avoid sudden death!💀💀💀 ;D

T

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: November 12, 2021, 07:29:43 AM »
do these guys not do regular blood work?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: November 12, 2021, 07:41:12 AM »
He doesn’t look like that anymore, does he?  ;D

thats why its always better to ask bhanks advice because hes in shape "now" anything else doesnt count

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #404 on: November 12, 2021, 07:48:29 AM »
Saying Aceto pushed him means Aceto wanted Shawn to die. I doubt that's the case. More like he couldn't stop Shawn from himself. That's my guess.

you;d think being a 'guru' you would refer your client to get a CT scan of your heart/circulatory system - to check for blockage - or an EKG to check for heart damage or a possible arrhythmia

Lee priest talked about this the other day about not needing a guru and also what they really do for you - best breakdown of this
I had a coach for Jr USAs but mainly bacause of how crazy and anxious I would get before big shows - my gf at the time didn't help, strippers always made show anxiety worse - so I had a coach to mainly calm me down and tell me I looked good and to get going/posing

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Shawn Rhoden dead!!!
« Reply #405 on: November 12, 2021, 08:18:19 AM »
This Romano guy is a complete tool. Starting to look like a grandmother too

LOL.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Re: Shawn Rhoden dead!!!
« Reply #406 on: November 12, 2021, 08:54:12 AM »
This Romano guy is a complete tool. Starting to look like a grandmother too

I refuse to believe he's italian. He looks like a middle aged bean-er (the friendly term for mexicans is blocked lol)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #407 on: November 12, 2021, 09:45:50 AM »
;D

Used a secondary account and asked the same question i asked in this thread.

Should I bring rape whistles to the funeral to hand out to the women for safety?

Also might have called him a 4 foot midget and he wouldn’t do shit to Shawn Ray.

;D ;D
I met Guy years ago when I did the Eastern America in NYC before he was a pro..........complete asshole,walking around like he was king shit..................fu cking clown.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: November 12, 2021, 09:48:15 AM »
This goes 3 ways usually you train and compete and take drugs for yrs and nothing happens,or you do this and you die or the 3rd part you get off with some ailments that plague you until you die like palumbo,or wheeler,kris dim ect,,,,if a dr tells you to quit it then sensibly you should.
Kris Dim is now competing in the wheelchair division.....I`m totally serious.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: November 12, 2021, 09:49:42 AM »
That will work until Whites lose our shit again.

And after COVID, I have zero doubt in the White ability to become Nazis again. To think Whites are arguably the most of successful race is disturbing, considering how moronic they have acted this past 20 months.

Also, would you recommend 50 days of Anavar, or 50 days of Halo?
You`re a good guy Matt,but you`re one weird cat.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: November 12, 2021, 09:52:47 AM »
Halo doesn't do anything for anabolism really, just a neurostimulant.
Halo made me want to kill people....anyone that said something I didn`t like, or even of I liked it,I threatened to rip their head off. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #411 on: November 12, 2021, 11:07:27 AM »
Halo made me want to kill people....anyone that said something I didn`t like, or even of I liked it,I threatened to rip their head off.

Haha I remember you saying that. I have been looking for that aggression effect from Halo but haven't gotten much out of it. Taking 30mg a few hours before does seem to stimulate you a bit.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: November 12, 2021, 12:56:04 PM »
I met Guy years ago when I did the Eastern America in NYC before he was a pro..........complete asshole,walking around like he was king shit..................fu cking clown.

I’ve seen him around a few times for GASP stuff here in Dallas, agree, guys a tool bag

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: November 12, 2021, 01:17:02 PM »
has the mayor of bodybuilding weighed in on the Shawn Rhoden tragedy?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: November 12, 2021, 01:26:51 PM »
has the mayor of bodybuilding weighed in on the Shawn Rhoden tragedy?

Don’t worry, he’ll be at the funeral along with Vince B

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: November 12, 2021, 02:18:01 PM »
I’ve seen him around a few times for GASP stuff here in Dallas, agree, guys a tool bag

bevo do you think guy will actually try to fight shawn ray. or would he rather have some schmoe shove a big pink dildo up  his asshole after the expo.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #416 on: November 12, 2021, 05:04:00 PM »
Men die at all ages from a whole lot of different things - The more Bodybuilders there are the more deaths there will be  at all ages simple No.s game. His bodyweight & use of PEDs , diet etc all may of had an impact.

There are plenty of young obese folk who die & many that smoke, drink do drugs & live to a ripe old age.

There's been a few young fit football players (soccer) who have died on the pitch .

As for China Virus & vaccine having an effect ?? Maybe - who knows just yet.
Virus & vaccine still very new & early days.

Talking of Football (soccer) iirc all premier league football players are banned by their clubs from taking the Vaccine shots !!! Fit healthy young men , Hmmmm I wonder why !!!! Also police association advise its members not to take it also.

Strange goings on that's for certain.

This.  Average of 12 deaths in highschool and college football. About 500 deaths in auto racing in the last 25 years.  So pick your poison.  Some will kill you fast and some will kill you slow.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #417 on: November 12, 2021, 09:47:38 PM »
Aceto and Rhoden; draw your own conclusions:

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #418 on: November 13, 2021, 01:24:13 AM »
Shawn Ray all day!! He’s a getbigger also, so one of us

Fuck Guy, stupid WOP. Angry all the time, wouldn’t survive getbig

Yep just your typical dego manlet, too bad he isn't of Germanic stock, because if he was then he'd be much more classy and nonchalant 8)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #419 on: November 13, 2021, 02:01:53 AM »
Aceto always rubbed me the wrong way on that RX muscle radio show, acting dumb and innocent whenever the subject of drugs came up, and all his deranged left wing political views. He just comes across as highly dishonest and degenerate. God knows what he's like in private.

Chris is from Maine. Very liberal/leftist state usually. It's 90% White there, so it's just a haven for dumb shit lefty views on multiculturalism and diversity, among others.

It's a very French state, but without the ethnic tension that, say, Louisiana  had during its history, so people have naive/idealistic views there.

If Chris is either advising clients on PED's, if not outright furnishing bodybuilders with them, what responsibility does he have?

I feel like he should make it clear to his clients that competitive bodybuilding can kill them.

Beyond that, we are all adults here, right?

What else might Chris' responsibility be? I mean - as adults, we have the ETHICAL right to buy and use drugs, right [if not a legal one]?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #420 on: November 13, 2021, 02:39:15 AM »
I think everyone knows that competetive BB is extremly unhealthy by now Matt. I watched a podcast with the numbnuts on Foad Habidad(spelling?)podcast and they discussed this topic. Foad said dosages must come down for it to be healthier. They are very much aware it seems. But kind of still in denial and tries to blame other things.

Top competetive BB is chemical warfare, literally. High dosages means a bigger body. Wich is the goal. So the very nature of the "sport" on a top level is unhealthy. Some would compary it to Everest climbers, or extreme sports like MMA. They know it's dangerous, but do it anyways, because they "love it".

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #421 on: November 13, 2021, 02:42:27 AM »
bevo do you think guy will actually try to fight shawn ray. or would he rather have some schmoe shove a big pink dildo up  his asshole after the expo.
isn't it illegal to physically threaten someone?

I think Shawn could take him to court if he wanted.

anyways I wouldn't be worried about a manlet without fighting experience. Bodybuilders can't fight

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #422 on: November 13, 2021, 04:51:46 AM »
Guy Cisterino made a video of himself yelling and venting. That will be as far as it goes. He will do nothing more.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: November 13, 2021, 07:29:00 AM »

SPRINGFIELD MASS. BABEEEEEEE !!

2,2,2,2 then if I had any juice left, 1

On the interviews you get 3 upstanding citizens of bbing

Aceto the drug guru

Oliva jr, the whinny cry baby who is known for losing his temper, all around POS of a person

Guy, little midget who starts fights at the gym, always walking around angry

Manlet's gonna manlet!

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: November 13, 2021, 10:53:14 AM »
Guy Cisterino made a video of himself yelling and venting. That will be as far as it goes. He will do nothing more.

Manlet's gonna manlet ;D
T