Author Topic: 22 yo clean vs Bhank at 46 yo decades of drugs.  (Read 10316 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: 22 yo clean vs Bhank at 46 yo decades of drugs.
« Reply #175 on: April 24, 2024, 04:55:39 PM »
Bhank be a man and start training your legs and back.   

x1000...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #176 on: April 24, 2024, 04:56:58 PM »
That show had a much smaller venue not a pro am either. It also had a lineup of 3 guys same number of contestants now look at the guys in 2nd and 3rd. I was in a more competitive lineup. I am also bigger than that dude. His legs look really small. But I see you found my worst pics to compare lol If I see that guy at Nationals I will beat him. But glad to see you guys are so interested and invested in the competitiveness of the over 40 class. 
GO FUCK YOURSELF.....LIKE I REALLY CARE!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #177 on: April 24, 2024, 05:00:35 PM »
Why do pics from prejudging when I am actually in the pose not count? Only pics the photographer took at the evening show when I am not in the poses count now? Yeah, that is not how it works. I can post lots of pics of me shredded but none of them count because the official photographer didn't take them?

Let's be clear. Jeff retired at 57/58 with no pro card no national wins. I will do better than that.
Sure you will Nostradamus !!

Just how many IFBB pros do you know Brian?

Go to muscle memory.com and look at the thousands of great bodybuilders,far greater than you will ever be, who never won a pro card.

Just goes to show you like I`ve been saying for years....you know jackshit about bodybuilding.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #178 on: April 24, 2024, 05:08:33 PM »
Sure you will Nostradamus !!

Just how many IFBB pros do you know Brian?

Go to muscle memory.com and look at the thousands of great bodybuilders,far greater than you will ever be, who never won a pro card.

Just goes to show you like I`ve been saying for years....you know jackshit about bodybuilding.

Same goes for Wes 65 shows no pro card. I will do better than that

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: April 24, 2024, 10:20:32 PM »
But I do have a leg curl extension machine at home. You are just making shit up and wrong as always.
I know, it fits on the end of your incline bench, we have seen it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #180 on: April 25, 2024, 03:13:20 AM »
Bhank - imagine where you would be now if you just worked harder.    Focused on the main things you should have instead of pansy bs romper room training ?   Focused on discipline consistency real effort , just imagine where you would be ?   Instead you are grasping to hold on to one arm and have needle pricks all over your body and double chin .   

There is still time to turn this ship around bro.  Focus and work harder.  Do the heavy deadlifts and sleds.   Focus on manly things in the gym , not teen bro vanity bs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: April 25, 2024, 03:26:15 AM »
I know, it fits on the end of your incline bench, we have seen it

Again you are wrong I do not have an attachment on the end of an incline bench. I have an actual leg extension machine that then converts to leg curl. It does those 2 exercises only. It is also superior to any leg extension machine I have every used at a gym. Why do you make statements that are obviously false then insist otherwise when you can be easily proven wrong?

Then you will say I was just trying to trick you into taking a photo because I am so smart fucking nonsense you are an idiot. Every time I prove you are a liar and making shit up you just change the subject.

Tell me does this look like an incline bench to you or are you just a lying piece of shit?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: April 25, 2024, 03:29:01 AM »
Bhank - imagine where you would be now if you just worked harder.    Focused on the main things you should have instead of pansy bs romper room training ?   Focused on discipline consistency real effort , just imagine where you would be ?   Instead you are grasping to hold on to one arm and have needle pricks all over your body and double chin .   

There is still time to turn this ship around bro.  Focus and work harder.  Do the heavy deadlifts and sleds.   Focus on manly things in the gym , not teen bro vanity bs.

I work harder than you. Tell me what surgery did you come back from this year? What show did you win? Exactly yap yap yap throw up another 1/4 pic of your shoulder. Tell us about how you make it from an upstate NY gym to downtown manhattan BJJ class in 30 minutes because that is amazing do you sneak a shower in as well during that time or just show up nasty for BJJ class?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: April 25, 2024, 03:37:56 AM »
I work harder than you. Tell me what surgery did you come back from this year? What show did you win? Exactly yap yap yap throw up another 1/4 pic of your shoulder. Tell us about how you make it from an upstate NY gym to downtown manhattan BJJ class in 30 minutes because that is amazing do you sneak a shower in as well during that time or just show up nasty for BJJ class?

I never needed surgery because I don’t train like an idiot. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: April 25, 2024, 03:50:29 AM »

I work harder daily from 3 - 8 am than you ever have in your life.   Every day.    Be a man for once in your life and train harder.   Expect more of yourself than drugs and some bicep curls and leg extensions.   That’s teen bro nonsense. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: April 25, 2024, 03:51:59 AM »
I never needed surgery because I don’t train like an idiot.

Then you should have no problem winning a show this year tell me what show are you entering?

Go ahead and pick one anyone beat a lineup of 3 or more then let's talk about which one of us works hard and which one of us is lazy. Extra points if you drive 7 hours or more to get there by yourself.

https://www.bevfrancis.com/npcnortheast/2024-npc-northeast-schedule/

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #186 on: April 25, 2024, 03:52:25 AM »
Again you are wrong I do not have an attachment on the end of an incline bench. I have an actual leg extension machine that then converts to leg curl. It does those 2 exercises only. It is also superior to any leg extension machine I have every used at a gym. Why do you make statements that are obviously false then insist otherwise when you can be easily proven wrong?

Then you will say I was just trying to trick you into taking a photo because I am so smart fucking nonsense you are an idiot. Every time I prove you are a liar and making shit up you just change the subject.

Tell me does this look like an incline bench to you or are you just a lying piece of shit?

I don’t know why these guys doubt you so much. With the lead up to the contest, they were saying you wouldn’t show. Then the first night when the pros were competing, they thought it was the NPC show and that you bailed. Then when the NPC show was going on, they said you would finish last. Then you won and now it doesn’t count. It makes no sense at all!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: April 25, 2024, 03:53:09 AM »

hahaha thats what I was talking about, what a pile of shit

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: April 25, 2024, 03:53:37 AM »
I work harder daily from 3 - 8 am than you ever have in your life.   Every day.    Be a man for once in your life and train harder.   Expect more of yourself than drugs and some bicep curls and leg extensions.   That’s teen bro nonsense.

YAP YAP YAP YAP

PROVE IT

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: April 25, 2024, 03:55:06 AM »
hahaha thats what I was talking about, what a pile of shit

Its by far the best leg extension machine I have ever used and clearly not an incline bench attachment fucking moron even when proven to be a lying idiot you still continue

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: April 25, 2024, 03:56:20 AM »

???

I did shoulders yesterday but didnt share. The extra warm up on the shoulder made the later heavier sets feel more stable. Today the weather is nice so looking forward to getting outside for some pullups

Mobility work
Dumbell shoulder Press
2 sets of 20
3 sets of 12-15
3 sets of 8-10

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: April 25, 2024, 03:57:46 AM »
Its by far the best leg extension machine I have ever used and clearly not an incline bench attachment fucking moron even when proven to be a lying idiot you still continue

After seeing your legs its probably the only one you have ever used...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: April 25, 2024, 04:03:06 AM »
After seeing your legs its probably the only one you have ever used...

My legs are bigger than yours

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: April 25, 2024, 04:05:28 AM »

Agreed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: April 25, 2024, 04:15:17 AM »
your legs are non existent and riddled w flab and pin pricks.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: April 25, 2024, 04:34:49 AM »

Go get a win then let's talk

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #196 on: April 25, 2024, 04:36:01 AM »

True - Only he does have a Double Chin  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: April 25, 2024, 04:37:47 AM »
From April 8th in the hotel like I said my legs looked vascular up close in the hotel even my calves looked awesome

I did follow the protocol that doggcrap maddog guy recommends or well someone said he did. I basically cut hgh 9 days out to reduce water retention and weight. Then after weigh ins I slammed it like a lot of it. I do believe slamming that much with all the fluids and carbs was a mistake as it is an antidiuretic. I just wanted to make sure I was full and could get a pump. I was worried about being too depleted and I took in too much. I do think it smoothed me out a little. Again learning process. I still won

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #198 on: April 25, 2024, 04:42:44 AM »
From April 8th in the hotel like I said my legs looked vascular up close in the hotel even my calves looked awesome

Hows your Double chin Looking ?
Strange that you always look to have an improved ( Shitty Physique )
in pics you take to Those of you taken by someone else ...... Hmmmmmm  ::)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: April 25, 2024, 04:45:23 AM »

youre a fuckin slob hankins