Author Topic: Man competing in weightlifting in Olympics as Woman - Liberals thrilled.  (Read 2941 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
I just sit by and watch the destruktion of female sports with a laugh. Women needs to be taught a lesson in biology. And they will. Reality wins over social constructions. Thats it.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Sarah will soon get buttraped by a transgender'd mare.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
He's still going to get washed probably -

His best total is #55+lbs off that big girl's.

A lot of the other big girls are better totallers also.

A woman doing a Clean and Jerk of 732 pounds is insane. I remember when Vasily Alekseyev Clean and Jerk over 500 pounds. It was mind-boggling at the time. Now that weight is a warm up for this woman.

pellius

• Getbig V
The issue of female transgender athletes aside, Olympic Weightlifting hits a real sore nerve with me.

I have been in and out of all different types of gyms for 40 years.  In all those gyms and in all that time, only ONCE did I see a guy doing Olympic-style weight lifts.  NOBODY does them!

The Olympic committee and organizers are out of touch with modern reality.  It would be all right to keep traditional Olympic weightlifting, but they should certainly add either a Powerlifting or Strongman category.  And CrossFit too.  Sports that people actually participate in.

Then there’s the matter of Bodybuilding.  As I understand it, and I don’t know if this is true, Joe Weider tried for years to get Bodybuilding included in the Olympics.  If they can have Synchronized Swimming  they sure as heck should have Powerlifting or Strongman, and of course, why not, Bodybuilding.

Because for most people, watching a bber perform, to be on stage with those now extremely skimpy trunks pulled up their butt just makes them feel uncomfortable and even embarrassed.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
A woman doing a Clean and Jerk of 732 pounds is insane. I remember when Vasily Alekseyev Clean and Jerk over 500 pounds. It was mind-boggling at the time. Now that weight is a warm up for this woman.

732 is her total for both lifts.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden

pellius and I are imagining a woman that strong, so back away...back away...

pellius

• Getbig V

Shows how much I know about Olympic lifting.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
I wonder what she is screaming before she lifts?

Anybody translate?

fredrollon

• Getbig III
I bet the lesbians are more against the trannies than straight women. Butch lesbians may really hate men so they see trannies as threats, as men. See the lesbian Navratilova.

Something that might be of slight interest. Martina played against and was coached by Renee Richards (née Richard Raskind). I understand they were an item during the 80's .  So, Martina would be familiar with the arguments concerning this issue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ren%C3%A9e_Richards

https://publish.twitter.com/?query=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FMartina%2Fstatus%2F1278543915830870016&widget=Tweet

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
50 year old J.A.P. is an Olympic Sports expert.  ::)

Oh dear - and I had her down as pretty smart

Faux outrage and one-sided /strawman arguments - of course there are many many examples of trans-girls destroying girls in sport

And yes, actually - if this is the future, then maybe co-ed sports split by weight division would be better - how d'ya like them apples?

The icing on the cake is that she is saying she knows better than a trans-woman who is a former athlete - the lack of humility and self-awareness is astounding...
T

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Is there nothing the media promotes that the sheep don't follow.

This is trendy thalidomide promoted by the media, and what happens after these children are irreparably changed for life and realize what was done to them...

These "parents" should be in prison or worse. Same with the media who promotes this. But all the media has to do is label opposition "hate" and the sheep sitting on the sidelines will take the path of least resistance. At least a few spineless get alongs on every other issue might take this seriously.

"Parents" having their 4 year old "tell them" that they want to change sexes is being promoted by the media:

https://twitter.com/thismorning/status/1391708707805929473

Unfortunately these are the tip of the iceberg.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V

Holy shit!

It's hard for me to believe these people are serious.

This country is so fucked.

These parents should be publicly stoned to death.

DanM

• Getbig III
Science has proven and it's well known that children's brains are far from developed, more so the prefrontal cortex which is largely responsible for logical decision making.

Any parent that would make a life altering decision to a child based on what they might be saying/doing at such a young age is a complete lunatic

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Science has proven and it's well known that children's brains are far from developed, more so the prefrontal cortex which is largely responsible for logical decision making.

Any parent that would make a life altering decision to a child based on what they might be saying/doing at such a young age is a complete lunatic

I want to know how a two year old even understands gender? They can barely fucking talk.

My thoughts are that these kids are being manipulated by their parents due to mental illness.

This is borderline child abuse.

If someone wants to change gender as an adult, fine. But they should not allow kids to mutilate their bodies until they are 17-18 years old.