Author Topic: Marjorie Traitor Greene CAUGHT LYING during hearing with pitch-perfect FACTCHECK  (Read 5017 times)

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Here's the question for current pundits and future historians to ponder
Is Greene intentionally lying or is she just so fucking stupid that she has no idea that she got so many basic facts wrong (including that she thought Joe Biden was POTUS when she was in high school in 1990).   I wonder if that whiny little bitch will show up in this thread and claim I'm "stalking" him

eature=share

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
MTG is just an idiot.  After all, it isn't a lie if she actually believes it.   :D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Here's the question for current pundits and future historians to ponder
Is Greene intentionally lying or is she just so fucking stupid that she has no idea that she got so many basic facts wrong (including that she thought Joe Biden was POTUS when she was in high school in 1990).   I wonder if that whiny little bitch will show up in this thread and claim I'm "stalking" him

eature=share

Did she friendzone you?  Or have you found a new obsession to replace President Trump?
~

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Says the whiny libturdz  ::)

This just in "They all lie".. especially Shitter and admin, Garland and FBI, Fraudci and big pharmaetc...

Trackers dad lied when his jizz filled anus was buried "ass up" when he croaked...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Straw spends more time watching republicans than the actual republicans who post here.
Y

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Now we know its Straw Bob... His use of "Traitor" and the severe TDS w/ Lurker is quite obvious.
Plus StrawBob whined when I made fun of ass-fukking his dead dad too.

The brutal TDS is hilarious...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Lying is a required skill for pols.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Lying is a required skill for pols.

Had to look up 'pols'. My compliments to you, you have great knowledge of acronyms.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Strawman and Lurker talking to himself themselves again.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Strawman and Lurker talking to himself themselves again.

Another dumbass down the rabbit hole. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
MTG is just an idiot.  After all, it isn't a lie if she actually believes it.   :D
Same could be said of Joe Bidens multiple lies almost daily on camera. :)

Straw spends more time watching republicans than the actual republicans who post here.
100% absolutely obsessed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V

Time he could spend cleaning his fucking yard.
~

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Not only did the bitch get owned to her face and tried to fumble her way past her own words, but she got owned at her own NY protest rally and bailed out in minutes.   :D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
Not only did the bitch get owned to her face and tried to fumble her way past her own words, but she got owned at her own NY protest rally and bailed out in minutes.   :D

Still less embarrassing than Cankles, who has failed as a wife, a candidate, and a human being.
~

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Still less embarrassing than Cankles, who has failed as a wife, a candidate, and a human being.

And even less embarrassing then Trumpy who has failed multiple times as a husband, a candidate, and a human being.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
And even less embarrassing then Trumpy who has failed multiple times as a husband, a candidate, and a human being.

Wrong.

He was President.  Cankles, despite selling her soul, failed.

Fuck off and die, libtard.
~

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Wrong.

He was President.  Cankles, despite selling her soul, failed.

Fuck off and die, libtard.

He was a record breaking twice impeached President and a once (at the moment) indicated President.

Eat shit and choke Trumpturd.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
He was a record breaking twice impeached President and a once (at the moment) indicated President.

Part of the reason they impeached him along party lines for the first time in history, despite Pelosi and others saying partisan impeachments were bad, is so people can attach the label to him like you just did.  Same with the indictment.  Doesn't matter if he is convicted.  They just wanted the label to attach.  It's like a marketing campaign.   

Same with the Russian Manchurian Candidate nonsense.  They have you folks repeating the number of indictments and convictions, despite the fact most of the indictments were dismissed and none of the convictions had anything to do with Trump being a Russian spy.

Meanwhile, the Constitution, due process, equal protection, and civil liberties are being destroyed. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Part of the reason they impeached him along party lines for the first time in history, despite Pelosi and others saying partisan impeachments were bad, is so people can attach the label to him like you just did.  Same with the indictment.  Doesn't matter if he is convicted.  They just wanted the label to attach.  It's like a marketing campaign.   

Same with the Russian Manchurian Candidate nonsense.  They have you folks repeating the number of indictments and convictions, despite the fact most of the indictments were dismissed and none of the convictions had anything to do with Trump being a Russian spy.

Meanwhile, the Constitution, due process, equal protection, and civil liberties are being destroyed.
Bad times in America.
T

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Bad times in America.

Dangerous times.  I am genuinely worried about the future of the country. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Dangerous times.  I am genuinely worried about the future of the country.
Wait until the CBDC is implemented and the sheep really get carried away letting the government control their lives.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Pretty sure the indictment is due to something he did.

No the Constitution, due process, equal protection, and civil liberties are being destroyed.  It would be if his actions were ignored.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Pretty sure the indictment is due to something he did.

No the Constitution, due process, equal protection, and civil liberties are being destroyed.  It would be if his actions were ignored.

You say the indictment is due to "something he did" then say no "due process" problem.  That is comical.  The foundation of due process is notice of what you are being accused of and an opportunity to be heard. 

The government does prosecute people for "something he did."  It has to be an allegation of violation of a specific law.  The indictment does not identify an underlying crime. 

Curelato

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!

He was also the only POTUS to lose the popular vote twice (and he might make it 3 times in 2024)

But one of the weirdest things about Trump is that he is the only person, while serving as POTUS, to publicly claim on multiple occasions to have fallen in love with another man

Not just any random funboy, but he claimed to have fallen in love with the homicidal dictator of one of our enemies.  I'm sure he will be the first and last POTUS to ever have done that

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V

Cankles lost, fuck face, and you still haven't gotten over it.  Donald Trump may or may not win again, but despite your caveats, he still had what Cankles will never have.

Little bitch.
~