Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Chronic Pec Tear Repair

(1/46) > >>

bhank:
The Charlotte Cup is over so here is a new thread on my current plans. Also I believe we have other members with old pec tears who don't think they can be fixed perhaps they can. I will share my experience here. I am flying out to Cali the first week of May to meet with Dr Mora. I get that people are skeptical. I am skeptical but he says he can treat and help decade old tears even muscular tears. Check out his youtube.

I have had several prominent orthopedics look at it when you guys say there is nothing they can do I understand as that is what several prominent orthopedics have told me. However, this Dr works with several UFC fighters and Olympians and professional athletes and claims his new technique can repair decade old tears. So why not go meet with him for another opinion? I have a chronic tear it was torn at least 4-5 times 3 major and twice not so major but there are multiple tears in the pec it is a mess. It is also not just cosmetic I want to avoid another tear. Then tendon is still intact the muscle is torn. Is there anything he can do probably not but I am willing to spend the 800 bucks to fly out and stay in Cali for 2 days and find out.

A little background I first tore the pec at 25 years old benching. I tore it again at 40 benching. I partially tore it again snowboarding a few weeks later. I partially tore it again at 43. The tendon however is intact the muscle is pulling off the tendon and torn in the belly. I have muscular tears previous doctors have told me it is like hamburger and can not be sewn back together. This guy claims he can fix chronic muscular pec tears so I am going to go see him and get his professional opinion.

He is literally the DR who repaired Thor

&t=2s

He specifically says old tears and muscular tears can be fixed everyone else says they can't fix a muscular tear only the tendon

He has multiple videos of him repairing decade plus tears with his technique

oldtimer1:
The bench with a barbell eventually bites everyone.

BigRo:

--- Quote from: oldtimer1 on April 13, 2024, 05:08:02 AM ---The bench with a barbell eventually bites everyone.

--- End quote ---

Heavy dumbbells can be more dangerous due to instability.

tatoo:
youll end up w an implant and some bs excuse as to why.

BayGBM:
Every pec tear I have ever seen has come from doing beaching with a bar.  Does it ever happen from benching with a machine? ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version