Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Check Out These New Type Of Houses

(1/4) > >>

Vince G, CSN MFT:
I am actually expanding my home to add a large outdoor deck and sunroom in the rear but my sales rep showed me these new type of home coming from Clayton that really impressed me.  These singlewides look no different than your typical one but these are much different and can be set on a permanent foundation.  Walls have no straps, premium fixtures, engineered floors, deep soak tubs, etc.  All at 100k.  Can be put anywhere and delivery in a few weeks

Warren Buffet has really transformed Clayton Homes.  This one is the Dewey.  Check the 3D tour

https://www.claytonhomes.com/homes/73ADM16843AH/

Hypertrophy:
Prefab (built on-site) or trailered in? I saw a prefab two story house being built and the entire things was up in a week- and you couldn't tell it was any different than traditional construction.

MAXX:
look like they fit on a trailer

you know what that means right

Vince G, CSN MFT:

--- Quote from: Hypertrophy on September 18, 2021, 02:34:42 PM ---Prefab (built on-site) or trailered in? I saw a prefab two story house being built and the entire things was up in a week- and you couldn't tell it was any different than traditional construction.

--- End quote ---

It's a single wide and can be trailered in and set up anywhere.  But yes, I couldn't tell but mobile homes are built like regular homes but in a controlled environment

IRON CROSS:

Dumb Afro never traveled, it's Scandinavian house design (read IKEA) !.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version