Author Topic: Carl Nassib becomes first active NFL player to come out as gay  (Read 3148 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Carl Nassib becomes first active NFL player to come out as gay
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2021, 05:15:45 PM »
Who was the first openly gay getbigger?  That’s all that should concern us!
Leave Wes alone!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2021, 06:12:45 PM »
If you whole life revolves around your sexual desires, then fuck off and die.  When I meet someone the first thing I speak of for damn sure isn't anything sexually related.  Only a fucking weirdo does that shit and weirdos can be homo or hetero sexual. 

So then, here's to Carl Nassib the NFL's first pubicly open scrotum-centric mangina.  Covid up or Kobe down, ass puppet.  And no, I do NOT give an airborne intercourse about lesbians either.  To fucking hell with them all.  I have no desire for that shit and I don't need nor want to have to see anyone's pubic displays of affliction.  I hope Nassib gets teh LemonAIDS.  Fuck these pigs.

FYYFF

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2021, 06:23:47 PM »
Only in Libturd America:

1. Being a law-abiding, normal (non-colored) citizen = BAD.
2. Being a tranny, gay, LMNOP, or Rioting BLM = HERO.

Clown world  ::)

Hungary just introduced a new anti LGBTQ........... law  ;D ;D ;D

Loks like Viktor Orban don't give a shit about EU suckers !.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2021, 07:31:46 PM »
Why is someone being gay still news anymore? Why do people still care?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2021, 07:41:28 PM »
Why is someone being gay still news anymore? Why do people still care?
Because of Jesus.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2021, 02:15:56 AM »
Sounds like a new species Darwin would appreciate. What the hell is a semi-famous homo?

Probably a Homer (simps) that would lose their career if they were outed by others, so they outed themselves in hope of being seen as "Brave" instead.

In todays political climate though, people get bonus-points and favors if telling people they're homer publically.

The Woke Mob protects their own as well.
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2021, 02:30:27 AM »
If you whole life revolves around your sexual desires, then fuck off and die.  When I meet someone the first thing I speak of for damn sure isn't anything sexually related.  Only a fucking weirdo does that shit and weirdos can be homo or hetero sexual. 

So then, here's to Carl Nassib the NFL's first pubicly open scrotum-centric mangina.  Covid up or Kobe down, ass puppet.  And no, I do NOT give an airborne intercourse about lesbians either.  To fucking hell with them all.  I have no desire for that shit and I don't need nor want to have to see anyone's pubic displays of affliction.  I hope Nassib gets teh LemonAIDS.  Fuck these pigs.

FYYFF
^This.  Their whole identity seems to revolve around their sex life.  When people "come out" as being gay or lesbian, many times they then change their hairstyle and clothes to fit the role.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2021, 09:03:16 AM »
I think gays, like Bay, think they have won a small victory with announcements like this.

Normal-minded people do not care if someone is gay.

What I find hilarious, is that Hollywood would fold, if all of the gay leading men chose to come out. Not just Hollywood, but sports as well.

Tom Cruise, Tom Brady, Hugh Jackman, The Rock, Henry Cavill...etc...

It goes on and on. Fake beard wives and girlfriends (it's an actual industry) sprinkle in a few kids......anything to keep the greased-wheel moving.  People believe that finding out that aliens exist, will send the world into a panic, imagine knowing that half of your "macho" movie stars and athletes, are really penis puffers.....

It's the STEROIDs!!