Author Topic: Gold - Discussion - Price going up or down?  (Read 40792 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Hitler
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2014, 09:31:11 PM »
Sorry Tu, but NO WAY!!!  There's no way it takes that long.
My personal preference would be in the next 4-5 years, but I don't think well have the luxury of time.
Everywhere I look, all indications are telling me it will be much sooner than that... 2014, possibly 2015, but 2016 at the latest. Quite frankly I'm surprised they managed to keep it going this long.

Robert Kiyosaki's latest skype interview On The Spot with Daniella Cambone of KITCO, recorded today.

Robert get's it.

Gold & Silver Are Real Money: Rich Dad's Kiyosaki

w

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
Re: Gold - Discussion - Price going up or down?
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2014, 11:25:48 AM »
"You can't ever be 100% sure of anything." - Steve Schwarzman, self-made multibillionaire founder of Blackstone Investments.

"Every day I assume every position I have is wrong." - Paul Tudor Jones, self-made multibillionaire hedge fund manager.

"For investors as a whole, returns decrease as motion increases." - Buffett

"You don't need to be a rocket scientist. Investing is not a game where the guy with the 160 IQ beats the guy with 130 IQ." - Buffett

A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2014, 11:47:42 AM »
Gold ended up being a pretty flat 6 month "trade". Maybe up a hair.  ;D

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=GOLD&insttype=Future&freq=1&show=&time=7

A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2014, 08:37:24 PM »
Gold ended up being a pretty flat 6 month "trade". Maybe up a hair.  ;D

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=GOLD&insttype=Future&freq=1&show=&time=7

True and down about 120 bucks on the year... I'm not a stock genius, I got lucky in a couple of things and it's been good for me, but I do know some people who have been deep in the gold market and things are ticking down for them... no doubt.

They made a lot of money, for a few years, but even they wouldn't stay in the gold market right now.