Author Topic: PBW: "Bob Chick: On The Record" - Plus: Phil Heath & Marcus Haley (Listen Now)  (Read 30762 times)

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Announcement - Episode #187

PBW: The Orlando Report (Replay Now Available)

Appearances by Marcus Haley, Phil Heath & Allan Donnelly (Flex Editor-in-Chief)

Bodybuilding talk radio continues this week with a report from Orlando following the 2010 Europa Show of Champions as Hidetada Yamagishi becomes the first Japanese born bodybuilder to earn a victory in the history of the IFBB.  This weeks edition of PBW includes a special appearance by one of the weekend's biggest stories, Marcus Haley...on his way back to the Olympia!  The Orlando Report also examines Eduardo Correa's latest step toward the top of the 202 division.

Also appearing:  Phil Heath drops in for a quick update as he closes in on the start of his 2010 Olympia prep, and Flex Magazine Editor-in-Chief Allan Donnelly visits to formally announce Weider's decision to lock-up "The Gift" as part of a new log-term deal. -- Presented by MuscleTech, The Voice of Pro Bodybuilding airs LIVE on Mondays at 8pm ET.    

Bonus Report: What's Next for Bob Chick?

Replay Available at www.BodybuildingRadio.com
Replays Provided courtesy of Bodybuilding.com

Presented by MuscleTech and brought to you by Bodybuilding.com and Flex Magazine.
Additional sponsors include Xenadrine, The Muscle Asylum Project, Six Star Muscle and BodySpace!
PBW: The Official radio show of Joe Weider's Olympia Weekend.
A proud sponsor of the NPC National Championships and the USA Championships

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I am betting every 202 in the world is now scared of Eduardo.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Phil Heath was up at the 2010 NPC Emerald Cup here in Seattle, Washington.  By the way, what an incredible contest, going two days with 320+ competitors. Pics will be up on bb.com soon.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
was heath guest posing?

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
I am betting every 202 in the world is now scared of Eduardo.

From looking at pics it would seem the guy would have won the main division also.  Maybe he should switch?
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

AVBG

Dan, Ask Phil about his most recent comments that he guarantees that he'll be visiting Australia as a reigning Mr Olympia? What does his buddy Jay think about that?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
is chick still with BB.com?

is he serving duel roles at BSN  AND his longtime employer?

is that one too many companies paying an over-the-hill, mediocre retired competitor who currently boasts 35% bodyfat?

find this, and any other interesting question, completely glossed over and addresses untruthfully so as not to offend anybody on THIS weeks installment of

PRO BODYBUILDING WEEKLY :-\ :-\

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Dan, Ask Phil about his most recent comments that he guarantees that he'll be visiting Australia as a reigning Mr Olympia? What does his buddy Jay think about that?

and where was that posted?

hmmmm, don't recall giving any guarantees as i didn't even win the arnold.

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
pretty bold statement by phil heath.   hopefully he can back it up.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

That is if Phil wins the Olympia - dont count out Jay Cutler, nor Kai Greene, nor even Branch Warren. 

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.

Is that THE REAL Phil Heath?  Awesome!  The best bodybuilder to post on GB in a long time.  Show this cat some love!
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

AVBG

Apparently it was to a email written to the promoters of your Australian, it was announced at the contest over the weekend.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Is that THE REAL Phil Heath?  Awesome!  The best bodybuilder to post on GB in a long time.  Show this cat some love!
Yeah it's him, good to hear from him again, on this board

AVBG

You think we got his attention?

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Apparently it was to a email written to the promoters of your Australian, it was announced at the contest over the weekend.

well it didn't come from me, as it sounds like the promoters were trying to more than likely hype of their show.

for the record, i never said that i mean c'mon that doesn't even sound realistic to make a guarantee after never even winning the olympia before.

now if i was coleman, i could say that but know i've got much more class than that.

ok i'm done.

peace!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
well it didn't come from me, as it sounds like the promoters were trying to more than likely hype of their show.

for the record, i never said that i mean c'mon that doesn't even sound realistic to make a guarantee after never even winning the olympia before.

now if i was coleman, i could say that but know i've got much more class than that.

ok i'm done.

peace!

Translation: Kai is going for the hat trick on dat ass.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
phils email greatgenetics ... lol awesome

phils join date 2005 (he is a true getbigger)

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew

ok i'm done.

peace!
Phil, it's okay if you did man. It's cool.

Parker

• Getbig V
Phil should say, "in 2 yrs, I'm gonna have 24 inch arms.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
wow welcome back phil
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
brining heath out of hiding!

Parker

• Getbig V
brining heath out of hiding!
Yeah, but The next time Heath posts here will be next yr!

AVBG

Don't be so weak willed, if your competing for second place then you have won.. The judging is all about opinion so aren't you entitled to have yours?

ok i'm done.

peace!

AVBG

ok i'm done.

peace!

Parker

• Getbig V
Don't be so weak willed, if your competing for second place then you have won.. The judging is all about opinion so aren't you entitled to have yours?

Are you saying that could be a weakness---suffering from Flex Wheeler Inferiority Syndrome?