Author Topic: New Zealand's Smug Female Prime Minister.  (Read 1877 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
New Zealand's Smug Female Prime Minister.
« on: October 28, 2021, 06:15:43 AM »
I like the fact that she's at least being honest. Power - and immunity to anything, including violating people's human rights - is relative.

So apparently, like in Ontario, those with natural immunity, which is at least 13x stronger than vaccine immunity, according to the Israeli data - don't have rights in New Zealand.

What is the current percentage of Black New Yorkers fully vaccinated? Last I checked, it was 41% from what I read, although that may have been the partial vax stat.

So around 60% of Black New Yorkers don't have the right to watch a new shitty SJW Marvel movie at the theatre or even go to a gym?

Nice way to Get Jim Crow Laws back in place.

Lastly, I need to know - why does this dumb bitch only "feel safe" in the face of a virus with a >99.9% survival rate for healthy people if she is around other vaccinated people?

Does her vaccine not work?

Ok, cool. Glad she admitted that. I guess I still won't be getting it.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: New Zealand's Smug Female Prime Minister.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2021, 07:02:14 AM »
I would eat her pussy

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2021, 07:04:47 AM »
you expect rationality from a woman?

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2021, 07:27:30 AM »

women lack the logic stick

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2021, 07:43:24 AM »
I’d furiously finger her ass while she was doing a handstand.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2021, 09:20:54 AM »
I’d furiously finger her ass while she was doing a handstand.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2021, 09:47:38 AM »
I would eat her pussy

The thought actually hadn't crossed my mind, believe it or not.

Women who have no appreciation of why our fundamental freedoms are so important [and should only be infringed under the most extreme of circumstances - of my which a 99.9% survivable flu bug is not one of them] are like a giant "OFF" switch for my dick.

Not even a parsh for her.  :-\

On the other hand, if she even expressed any critical thinking whatsoever on the C-19 matter,  I could immediately appreciate her looks.

I can already imagine the scent.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2021, 09:56:57 AM »

That's a fair question.

I've honestly wondered if part of the reason why we've been so deep in this global mess is because so many women are in positions of political power now.

"Pandemic Patty" Hajdu was the dumb b*tch whose judgment call basically brought this virus into Canada as fast as possible.

Then totally contradicting her genius position above.  ::)

Then she has the nerve to trash people for not get vaccinated fast enough:

Dumb f**k just wants to the one calling the shots.  ::) At no point did she EVER even acknowledge being completely wrong, AND she has the arrogance to get mad at Canadians for not doing what she said.  ::)
She's literally walking distance from where I am. I'd love to call her out for her incompetence, but it's not like she cares what damage she causes Canada.

As much as I am supportive of women having equal rights to pursue whatever social roles they want - I think it's been a massive social engineering fail to push women into positions of leadership, precisely because I think they are more likely to focus on keeping us "safe", only to achieve the exact opposite outcome.

Men evolved to protein women, who evolved to protect children. With a disproportionate number of women in charge, it's not shocking to me that global governments are treating us like babies.

Although apparently male testosterone [and sperm count] has dropped by over 50% over the past roughly just as many years...so I don't even know if men are men anymore if that's true - and it seems to be accepted fact that we've seen that level of global T reduction.

How are things in your neck of the woods, joswift?

Also, off-topic, but in general, what percentage of your diet comprises fats? With so much chaos in Canada right now, I'm trying to refine my diet - so at least I'll have some order in that area of my life.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2021, 10:12:15 AM »
She should get treatment for her ptps.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2021, 10:23:47 AM »
Unbelievable that Trudeau's cabinet cared more about virtue-signalling and "not being racist" than attempting to control a pandemic.

Not like there's much anyone can do...but for Patty Hajdu to literally be flanked by Chinese people in that first video while fretting about Chinese restaurants losing money.

Meanwhile, Canada's first C-19 case was from a man who arrived in Toronto via Wuhan, China.  ::)

So Patty and Trudeau's other clowns were more concerned about Chinese restaurants losing business or closing - only for literally ALL RESTAURANTS TO BE MADE TO CLOSE, only a few months later.

Closing borders was ineffective, they said!

Meanwhile, there were illegal border checkpoints set up BETWEEN PROVINCES later on, in an attempt to control the virus.

One of my idiot friends was talking about how American states keeping open borders was like having a "peeing section in a pool" [probably something he copied off Stephen Colbert] - yeah, I mean, who needs to have their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF MOBILITY protected, or anything like that?  ::)

Genius Canadians where I am are still wearing masks driving in cars alone where I am - no doubt the idiots doing that are double vaxxed, so you have to wonder how brainwashed these idiots are.

Go to any Wal-Mart in my city, and 100% of both staff AND customers are STILL wearing masks!

I do like the ratios of these YouTube videos though, and also enjoy the comments when they actually leave them open:

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2021, 10:25:08 AM »
It's similar to the bad idea of giving up privacy and other rights in order to fight the 'war on terror'. Sacrificing those rights didn't anticipate that those in charge would classify White mothers, concerned about their children's education, as terrorists. Two-tiered societies based on vaccination status may be okay for some but what happens later when you unexpectedly acquire lower-tier status due to some other 'excommunication' and you realize that you paved the way for your own subjugation.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2021, 10:40:46 AM »
It's similar to the bad idea of giving up privacy and other rights in order to fight the 'war on terror'. Sacrificing those rights didn't anticipate that those in charge would classify White mothers, concerned about their children's education, as terrorists. Two-tiered societies based on vaccination status may be okay for some but what happens later when you unexpectedly acquire lower-tier status due to some other 'excommunication' and you realize that you paved the way for your own subjugation.

I tried to explain that to some fat cheeseburger eating piece of shit Canadian who eats cheeseburgers and is fat, named Brittlestar online. I then posted a photo of me doing a side triceps at 18% body fat or whatever I am, and said that maybe if he wasn't so fat, he wouldn't need to rely on pharmaceutical interventions that come with zero liability coverage for adverse events, and barely work, to stop from getting sick.

Then he blocked me.

He was/is totally gung ho about vaccine passports, not grasping the insidious slippery slope these things represent. Maybe on his 4th or 5th booster he will realize the error of his ways as his myocarditis worsens.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2021, 10:56:49 AM »
I'm not a huge fan of this Prime Minister but I agree with what she is saying here (as do most medical experts).

I have a right to be safe and I have a right to protect my family.

❤️

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2021, 11:15:51 AM »
I tried to explain that to some fat cheeseburger eating piece of shit Canadian who eats cheeseburgers and is fat, named Brittlestar online. I then posted a photo of me doing a side triceps at 18% body fat or whatever I am, and said that maybe if he wasn't so fat, he wouldn't need to rely on pharmaceutical interventions that come with zero liability coverage for adverse events, and barely work, to stop from getting sick.

Then he blocked me.

He was/is totally gung ho about vaccine passports, not grasping the insidious slippery slope these things represent. Maybe on his 4th or 5th booster he will realize the error of his ways as his myocarditis worsens.

If "he" is what "he" eats, Brittlestar must be 'trans fat'.  :D

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2021, 11:36:36 AM »
isn't she beloved in Nz? i remember reading about her\her party dominating recent elections .

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2021, 11:51:26 AM »

Then he blocked me.

Obese pieces of shit like that are among the lowest form of filth in existence apparently so worried about this covid shite that they want every fucker to be forced to take a useless vaccine but not worried enough to stop shoving so much bait down his fat greedy fucking throat and do some bastard excercise

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2021, 11:52:47 AM »
“Your unvaccinated friend is roughly 20 times more likely to give you COVID”

😮😮

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2021, 12:02:17 PM »
Women have NO place in a powerful position. They make decisions based on emotions instead of logic.
irongearco.com

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2021, 12:54:08 PM »
I'm not a huge fan of this Prime Minister but I agree with what she is saying here (as do most medical experts).

❤️

Howard did your gimmick move to Canada when Trump was elected since you wouldn't?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2021, 01:07:19 PM »

❤️

The very definition of beta male, lol. Hi Howard

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2021, 03:03:35 PM »
Women have NO place in a powerful position. They make decisions based on emotions instead of logic.

This. X1,000

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2021, 03:06:36 PM »

❤️
so make sure you keep up to date with your vaccines..

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2021, 03:07:06 PM »

Agreed.

Such a shame.

NZ is a beautiful place.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2021, 05:06:24 PM »
I like the fact that she's at least being honest. Power - and immunity to anything, including violating people's human rights - is relative.

So apparently, like in Ontario, those with natural immunity, which is at least 13x stronger than vaccine immunity, according to the Israeli data - don't have rights in New Zealand.

What is the current percentage of Black New Yorkers fully vaccinated? Last I checked, it was 41% from what I read, although that may have been the partial vax stat.

So around 60% of Black New Yorkers don't have the right to watch a new shitty SJW Marvel movie at the theatre or even go to a gym?

Nice way to Get Jim Crow Laws back in place.

Lastly, I need to know - why does this dumb bitch only "feel safe" in the face of a virus with a >99.9% survival rate for healthy people if she is around other vaccinated people?

Does her vaccine not work?

Ok, cool. Glad she admitted that. I guess I still won't be getting it.

The Israeli study also made this claim
https://www.science.org/content/article/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-vaccination-remains-vital

The researchers also found that people who had SARS-CoV-2 previously and received one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine were more highly protected against reinfection than those who once had the virus and were still unvaccinated.

There seems to be some conflicting information regarding natural immunity from infection vs. vaccination. This article from last months makes the following claims

More than a third of COVID-19 infections result in zero protective antibodies

Natural immunity fades faster than vaccine immunity

Natural immunity alone is less than half as effective than natural immunity plus vaccination

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/covid-19-studies-natural-immunity-versus-vaccination

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2021, 05:11:35 PM »

Total bitch, ex prez of the International Comunist Youth .....................get real guys !.