Author Topic: Andrew Cuomo is Done  (Read 14894 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Andrew Cuomo is Done
« Reply #150 on: March 08, 2021, 06:17:59 AM »
TBT, the accusations from the women are pretty weak. There were worse against Biden. There’s obviously a lot more going on behind the scenes.

The radio show host Charlemagne said this to Maher the other day, and apparently they argued over it.  Haven't been able to find a clip.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #153 on: March 09, 2021, 01:06:07 PM »
The radio show host Charlemagne said this to Maher the other day, and apparently they argued over it.  Haven't been able to find a clip.

Transcript -

"The panel then began to speak about allegations that other women have made about Biden’s inappropriate touching, which Maher persisted was a “different issue.”

“That’s when he was sniffing their hair,” Maher told Charlamagne. “The first allegation was just … it wasn’t even a MeToo, even though it was interpreted that way in the press. It was just he was just trying to do an old-man thing.”

“Hey man, harassment is harassment,” said Charlamagne. “No, it’s not,” argued Maher.

“I don’t think we can tell women the difference between sniffing hair and saying something inappropriate because I think sniffing hair is just as inappropriate as saying something,” Charlamagne said.

Maher then took his Biden defense a step further, explaining that the Democrat was “just trying to show [Lucy Flores] encouragement.”

“She was just about to make a speech, he came up behind her just to be like, ‘You’re going to do good out there, honey,'” Maher explained to his panel. “Let’s not pretend that we live in this world where all these things are the same.”

Charlamagne finally conceded with a simple: “I agree with that.” "

Some of it is here, starting at :39 seconds in, to about 1:12 -

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #154 on: March 09, 2021, 02:59:03 PM »
Transcript -

"The panel then began to speak about allegations that other women have made about Biden’s inappropriate touching, which Maher persisted was a “different issue.”

“That’s when he was sniffing their hair,” Maher told Charlamagne. “The first allegation was just … it wasn’t even a MeToo, even though it was interpreted that way in the press. It was just he was just trying to do an old-man thing.”

“Hey man, harassment is harassment,” said Charlamagne. “No, it’s not,” argued Maher.

“I don’t think we can tell women the difference between sniffing hair and saying something inappropriate because I think sniffing hair is just as inappropriate as saying something,” Charlamagne said.

Maher then took his Biden defense a step further, explaining that the Democrat was “just trying to show [Lucy Flores] encouragement.”

“She was just about to make a speech, he came up behind her just to be like, ‘You’re going to do good out there, honey,'” Maher explained to his panel. “Let’s not pretend that we live in this world where all these things are the same.”

Charlamagne finally conceded with a simple: “I agree with that.” "

Some of it is here, starting at :39 seconds in, to about 1:12 -

Thanks....transcript is missing a key point - Charlamagne said how can you complain about Cuomo if you voted for Biden, who was accused of far worse.  Maher said he was not......Charlamagne said, whether you believe Tara Reid or not is irrelevant, her allegations were more serious.
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #155 on: March 09, 2021, 04:33:31 PM »

Haven’t watched Maher in ages. Sounds like he’s become quite the DNC buttboy.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: March 10, 2021, 10:24:05 AM »
He is.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #157 on: March 12, 2021, 03:58:15 PM »
Looks like OP nailed it. Hard to see how he survives this. Even Trump didn’t get turned on to this extent by his own party

Sens. Schumer And Gillibrand Call On Gov. Cuomo To Resign

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joewalsh/2021/03/12/sens-schumer-and-gillibrand-call-on-gov-cuomo-to-resign/

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #158 on: March 12, 2021, 05:03:46 PM »
They are using him to show their wokeness to the world.  He deserves derision but so does the entire democrapic party. And a quite a few repubicans.

And yes, I wrote it that way on purpose.  Fucking liberals don't think, only feeeeeeeeeeeel.  And they feeeeeeeeeeeeeel they are above not only the law but the people they are to serve and Constitution they have sworn to uphold. 

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #159 on: March 12, 2021, 05:10:35 PM »
If he’s smart he’ll resign now before he alienates too many people and finds it difficult to make big bucks post-governorship. If he resigns now to “spare any more disunity” he’ll be fine. A developer or bank will pick him up at a mil a year and he’ll earn extra income speaking and writing (eventually). He’ll also be able to date young chicks openly. Not a bad life.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: March 12, 2021, 05:28:19 PM »
If he’s smart he’ll resign now before he alienates too many people and finds it difficult to make big bucks post-governorship. If he resigns now to “spare any more disunity” he’ll be fine. A developer or bank will pick him up at a mil a year and he’ll earn extra income speaking and writing (eventually). He’ll also be able to date young chicks openly. Not a bad life.

already has a book no?

he must have pissed someone off as this was too orchestrated by his own party to be accidental or a #metoo deal

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #161 on: March 12, 2021, 05:58:47 PM »
Anyone remember all the way back to last week when all the Trumptards on Faux News were complaining about "cancel culture"

::) ::) ::)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #162 on: March 12, 2021, 06:09:24 PM »
already has a book no?

he must have pissed someone off as this was too orchestrated by his own party to be accidental or a #metoo deal

He has written a few including one this summer, for which he reportedly got a million dollar advance, about how well he handled the Covid-19 situation. I’m sure he has one or two more in him that will be part of his eventual “rehabilitation.”

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: May 16, 2021, 08:18:24 PM »

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #165 on: August 03, 2021, 09:25:36 AM »
Anyone remember all the way back to last week when all the Trumptards on Faux News were complaining about "cancel culture"

::) ::) ::)

I dont know anyone who watches the news honestly.
I do know most libturdz are glued to CNN and the like.
Luckily there are no libturds in my small circle of friends/family.

The ones who are went away to libturd-land...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #166 on: August 03, 2021, 10:46:02 AM »
Hes a c unt. Hope he dies a slow painful death.
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #167 on: August 03, 2021, 10:56:34 AM »
I still think this is a result of his getting on the wrong side of a special interest, IMO, education. During one of his musings I remember him talking about how we should reimagine education and why do we need to be in a classroom with 30 people to learn. He was obviously right but that’s the last thing teachers unions want to hear out of a governor.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #168 on: August 03, 2021, 01:58:56 PM »
I dont know anyone who watches the news honestly.
I do know most libturdz are glued to CNN and the like.
Luckily there are no libturds in my small circle of friends/family.

The ones who are went away to libturd-land...

Biden chimes in...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #169 on: August 03, 2021, 02:08:37 PM »
Biden chimes in...

Biden asking Cuomo to resign for sexual harassment? That's rich.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #170 on: August 03, 2021, 03:41:06 PM »
Bye Bye. I thought he might hang on but when the top of the ticket tells you to resign, it’s over. You won't be missed. Fredo’s days on CNN are surely numbered.

Biden calls on Gov. Cuomo to resign after investigation finds he sexually harassed women

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/democrats-congress-call-cuomo-step-down-amid-sexual-harassment-findings-n1275844

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnns-chris-cuomo-among-andrew-cuomo-advisers-toxic-harassment-culture-ag-report

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #171 on: August 03, 2021, 03:53:44 PM »
▫️

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: August 03, 2021, 04:03:53 PM »
▫️

First thing i think Joe has done correctly.

They just better follow through and throw the book at him.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #173 on: August 03, 2021, 04:07:40 PM »
First thing i think Joe has done correctly.

They just better follow through and throw the book at him.

Like everything else we’ve been subjected to in the last two years, it’s bullshit. There’s another reason why they want him out. Who knows if we’ll ever find out what it is.

Pelosi among top Democrats calling for NY Gov. Cuomo's resignation

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/03/calls-increase-for-cuomo-to-resign-after-sexual-harassment-report.html

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #174 on: August 03, 2021, 04:12:07 PM »
Like everything else we’ve been subjected to in the last two years, it’s bullshit. There’s another reason why they want him out. Who knows if we’ll ever find out what it is.

Pelosi among top Democrats calling for NY Gov. Cuomo's resignation

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/03/calls-increase-for-cuomo-to-resign-after-sexual-harassment-report.html

Yeah, like you said earlier, he pissed off the special interests groups, the donors, the Clintons, Obama,  the deep state, he pissed off someone